Sep 3, 2020
Isabela
Luna
that girl in Prison
then the rest
I'm sorry I think I just had a mini-stroke there for a second
it's just

as a member of the Luna fan base I've never seen Luna come second to anybody on a list before the very idea is

inconceivable I'm actually devastated

don't worry as a member of the Luna fan base I will handle it with dignity and Grace that

the Luna fan base is known for oh who am i kidding

second he put her second on the list Jesus Take the Wheel we are in the end days

Human Sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria

o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: smouse

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i like it bro but my list is a little different than it goes a little something like this
1 Luna

2 Luna

3 Luna
4 Luna
5 Luna
6 Luna
7 Luna
8 lady Cordia
because she looks like an older version of Luna
now that's very controversial

some Luna fans disagree with me because they believe she looks like an older version of Gracie than an older version of Luna
I wanted to ask your opinion :)
Actually, Hopes revealed before that when creating these characters he created Gracie first, & using her face model created Cordia with variations (so basically Gracie was used to create Cordia. I also remember Hopes joking about it then saying the daughter coming first before the mother, or something along those lines heh).

So those other people saying Cordia looks similar to Gracie are not actually wrong.

Last edited:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
So I almost never post on almost anything but felt the need to comment on this game. While I admit I wish it was a bit more lewd(maybe I haven't got there yet not sure) I have to say this is the most engrossed I have been in a game in a long time ( not just talking about erotic games) I am at the filus canis stuff and laughed so hard. I am wondering can you only get so high into the family right now. I feel like I have put like 15 ish hours(guesstimate) and only had the chance to be promoted once. I think story side I am like the 7th or 8th set. I honestly would like to do pateron for it to help even if only a little but I am super paranoid about my information out there. Not sure if there is a way to do a pre paid card to do that or even just dono it through pre paid. Sorry for the long ass paragraph

TLDR: One of the most enjoyable games I have played lately even though it wasn't what I downloaded it for I never knew how much I needed it.

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
can someone help me out pls?, im having a problem with the contract mission. The issue im having is that nothing pops up ,i read the guide and still nada, no options by wilfred, nothing on the laptop. Anyone knows that the problem is?

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I finished the game and I truly enjoyed it. It is probably if not the best one of the best games I have played recently, but if you wouldn't mind me stating some things that I would think might be improved on. This is by no means a criticism I have basically almost no knowledge of working on a game and I imagine it isn't an easy process, but was hoping to get thoughts out there. First I will state I like how the story progresses and how you progress with the women, but there are parts in the free roam where literally you(at least I couldn't) do anything so I am literally skipping to the next part of the day and clicking on each person just so I don't make the mistake of missing something. It would be nice for those things that if all the possible free roam stuff to that point is done have an option to skip to the next part(this mostly happened with the hidden footage).

Another thing is I basically didn't progress through the ranks at all(one promotion) not sure if that is intended because you want to do more in the future ( I read contracts were going to be redone but there are so many post so not sure if that is being worked on but wanted to state it) Also with those promotions (granted I only got one) it would be nice if it unlocked a decent amount of more scenes with the women(don't necessarily have to be erotic but that would be a plus).

An idea I had (might have already been said before but haven't seen it) is if there is no new dialog for a person there could be an indicator somehow that would be nice(probably easier to implement like something over them showing there is new stuff but still or maybe an indicator under each room tab there is stuff you can do there at that hour. There are couple others, but since I imagine most of those are because of the story not being finish I will keep those to myself.

Oh also there is a good chance I missed stuff cause *spoiler alert* the assassin who tried to kill me it seemed like there was much more to her story to do but I could not figure out how to go further in it.

Again I am not trying to take shots at the game I really did enjoy it these are just some things that might make it even more enjoyable for another play through.

Last edited:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I went from not posting at all to 3 post in like 24 hrs who am I lol, but for real can anyone else suggest another game to play while I wait for updates. Preferably something similar to this game especially in style but story also (I don't mean it needs to be mafia based but compelling would be nice) bonus to cheat mods that work for the game tried one with another game pretty sure it broke the game another huge plus would be if it is finished or close to it. The more of those points a game can hit the better. I appreciate your all insite on this. I am very new to erotic games (been a gamer all my life though)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes