JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Luna vs redhead assassin is in-game preview or fan work / special render?
Most likely in-game preview I think (probably just before MC goes on the Eiza's sister rescue mission with the team. Bet Luna's pissed off that she can't go and is taking it out on Eiza, who she blames for putting MC in danger again).

With exception of Ciri Cosplay, I purposely tried to arrange the uploading of the images so special renders are first for a lot of them (though looking at it again, I think Gracie in that bikini is probably a special render too. Guess I messed up there :LOL:).

Reactions: S1lyaaan and scalvi

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
is 0.7 still on November release pace or there were some changes?
Hope said he might release v0.07 in November, but that is not set in stone.
It's a huge update after all (with the new gameplay mechanics).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just saw that a Forum Moderator has edited my previous upcoming update pics reply, by grouping them under "Spoilers", & asked me to always hide them with Spoilers tag always.

I mean personally I have no problem with doing that & I'm definitely not criticizing the moderators in any way, but I am scratching my head a little bit because I made a similar post once before without spoiler tags (back then someone actually requested images of the upcoming update), & that wasn't edited or warned at that time. :unsure:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just saw that a Forum Moderator has edited my previous upcoming update pics reply, by grouping them under "Spoilers", & asked me to always hide them with Spoilers tag always.

I mean personally I have no problem with doing that & I'm definitely not criticizing the moderators in any way, but I am scratching my head a little bit because I made a similar post once before without spoiler tags (back then someone actually requested images of the upcoming update), & that wasn't edited or warned at that time. :unsure:
Perhaps it was a bit too many pictures in it? Yet can't say the reason for this as I also just guessing around. Perhaps he will inform you, why you should do it and so on.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We would really wish to check every post published on the whole site, but we are few and it is an impossible task. That's why there are many things that escape us, but what we can observe, we try to correct.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Perhaps it was a bit too many pictures in it? Yet can't say the reason for this as I also just guessing around. Perhaps he will inform you, why you should do it and so on.
Moderator only said "Use Spoilers please". But you might be right. Previously when I uploaded, I only posted the in-game previews, but this time, I included special renders as well (which is at least 5 more images).

Not sure whether I'll get informed, but oh well. Shrugs~

Yeah, but, will we see Floaty?:LOL:

And before someon ask, list of favourite chars before Floaty came around and after:
Before:
  1. Luna
  2. Cordia/Gracie
  3. Isabel / Wilfred
  4. Gottardo
  5. Eiza
Now:
  1. Floaty :ROFLMAO:
What, no "Serpent"? Blasphemy! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mine:

1. Luna
2. Cordia
3. Gracie/Isabel
4. Wilfred/"Serpent"/Gottardo
5. Eiza/Caterina

Unfortunately, Floaty didn't make it, but he does get an honorable mention ;)

Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We would really wish to check every post published on the whole site, but we are few and it is an impossible task. That's why there are many things that escape us, but what we can observe, we try to correct.
No problem, I'll try to use Spoilers tags (with the update pics) from now on.

Reactions: UncleVT

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
You're right. I correct my list to the follwoning five::LOL::ROFLMAO:
  1. First serpent
  2. Second serpend
  3. Third seprend
  4. Fourth serpent
  5. Fifth serpent
My listing goes:
1. Luna (Isn't it obvious. She is beautiful, quirky and fierce. She doesn't take shit. She is confident in who she is. She is perfect)
2. Floaty (Don't know enough about him but any floating rock that can make his way into the Deluca family and because one of the Serpents demands respect.)
3. Gracie (Beautiful, smart, cunning. Gracie would make a great wifey.)
4. Wilfred (This guy is just hilarious even when he's not trying to be. You just cant stop this guy.)
5. Cordia (Don't know enough about her and I don't feel that romantic attraction with her. More of a motherly fell, which I would expect from a mother.)
6. Eliza (Just don't know enough about her...and she tried to kill me that one time.)
7. Isabella (She's a good character but I feel like she's gonna get me killed.)

Reactions: Zirael Q and c3p0

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, it is.

And while we wait for the update, let's grace our eyes with these lovely images once again (some are from the game's story previews (for 0.07) itself, others are Hope's special renders):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone react to this? I'll check this again when I wake up

Reactions: kage1822
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, but, will we see Floaty?:LOL:

And before someon ask, list of favourite chars before Floaty came around and after:
Before:
  1. Luna
  2. Cordia/Gracie
  3. Isabel / Wilfred
  4. Gottardo
  5. Eiza
Now:
  1. Floaty :ROFLMAO:
i like it bro but my list is a little different than it goes a little something like this
1 Luna

2 Luna

3 Luna
4 Luna
5 Luna
6 Luna
7 Luna
8 lady Cordia
because she looks like an older version of Luna
now that's very controversial

some Luna fans disagree with me because they believe she looks like an older version of Gracie than an older version of Luna
I wanted to ask your opinion :)

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hey HopesGaming what I wanted to ask you for a long time and maybe interest others, is there something from the MC past maybe flashbacks/dreams planned?!?
like the pic that cordia showed him and the memory of the conditioning poison immunity by the mother or memorys of his father or others!?!

Reactions: SuperLYC

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
hey HopesGaming what I wanted to ask you for a long time and maybe interest others, is there something from the MC past maybe flashbacks/dreams planned?!?
like the pic that cordia showed him and the memory of the conditioning poison immunity by the mother or memorys of his father or others!?!
Yup. Lots of those planned.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes