Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
can someone help me out pls?, im having a problem with the contract mission. The issue im having is that nothing pops up ,i read the guide and still nada, no options by wilfred, nothing on the laptop. Anyone knows that the problem is?
Missions (contracts) have nothing to do with the laptop. In the dialogue with Wilfred, you have to choose "work". The first contract appears in "Stealth contracts".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somedude0190, You will find the answer to many of your thoughts in the "Journal" – "Event Log".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We all do. Doesn't help if you asking "every second" post for it. It is done, when it is done.;)
Otherwise sure, we can all put some ETA out like this gal here::LOL:
1606044065245.jpeg

So be patient, play other games and do something more usefull in the meantime. Like wrote your opinion of the game, make theories or even ask the dev some (other) questions about the game itself.
And don't piss of the Delucas with all the "When next update, update, update, update" questions.:cautious::p

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
We all do. Doesn't help if you asking "every second" post for it. It is done, when it is done.;)
View attachment 911017

So be patient, play other games and do something more usefull in the meantime. Like wrote your opinion of the game, make theories or even ask the dev some (other) questions about the game itself.
And don't piss of the Delucas with all the "When next update, update, update, update" questions.:cautious::p
I am asking it because it's 4-5 months since last update is out dude. Generally most Devs give some info regarding the update and I am new to this thread so I asked that.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I guess giving an ETA or posting a weekly update like other Devs would solve the problem of ETA related posts. However, each Dev works at their own pace and posting constant updates may add pressure. So let's just let Hopes do what he does best and play some other wonderful games out there. There's plenty of fish in the sea...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am asking it because it's 4-5 months since last update is out dude.
It is, we all know it.
Generally most Devs give some info regarding the update
Doesn't really matter, but this dev don't do ETAs. At least he don't do it at the moment.
I am new to this thread so I asked that
It has nothing to do with you personally. On this page three people have ask the same thing (one before and one after you).
Most of us do see this questions and most of us, most likely, brush it off, because we don't have an answer.
I answered this question "too" many times already, sometimes more serious, sometimes more humorously and sometimes even a bit angered.

The dev itself is active here and usually his patreon post will be in this thread often without any delay at all.
I would find it terribly nice, if anyone who have a question in a thread (regarding updates, different versions, walkthroughs and the like) would do the following three things:
  • look at the first post of the thread (usually it's hold some importend information)
  • search the thread
  • look in the x last page of the thread (where I see 2 < x < 6)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Wasn't there also something with dragons getting killed everytime someone asks about an ETA (or was it escaping?) :unsure:
Now Hopes has to raise a whole new batch from scratch, before he can update the game :(

Stop messing with the dragons, people.
we're sorry
Whispering 5 minutes later hey c3p0 soo any news on the update

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I am asking it because it's 4-5 months since last update is out dude. Generally most Devs give some info regarding the update and I am new to this thread so I asked that.
Meh, you shouldn't take it personally. However on every thread not just here there are a lot of questions about updates and it frustratingly tiresome for most especially if/when what is known has been answered multiple times recently in this case it has been answered 2 pages back. F95 in general could really do with some sort of place holder for latest information to get around this.

Now to answer your question what is known ;
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-06-6-hopesgaming.15459/post-4365488

That was the latest Dev update cross posted from Hopes Patreon.
Read that post carefully and you know as much as we do, you'd also probably understand why you get the reactions you've gotten.

Oh and welcome, hope you can enjoy other discussions about this wonderful game.

EDIT**
I was looking at site feature requests to exactly prevent this from happening and maybe/hopefully get something implemented.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sticking...er-the-latest-news-or-the-release-date.65279/
Be sure to cast a +1 or a like or something to hopefully bring enough attention too it.

Last edited:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Missions (contracts) have nothing to do with the laptop. In the dialogue with Wilfred, you have to choose "work". The first contract appears in "Stealth contracts".

somedude0190, You will find the answer to many of your thoughts in the "Journal" – "Event Log".

I might not have said it in one of my post before but I went through the journal and everything is green(I assume that means it's done) I guess the free roam for the assassin thing hasn't been done yet, but wasn't sure that is why I asked. I went through the walk through but I feel like some of the stuff I had to do on there wasn't in the walk through (could be wrong but felt like that) if the answer is simple and I am just to dumb to realize it I am sorry. Sometimes I am really smart about things then other times the answer can be right in my face and I don't see it. Anyways basically it felt like there was stuff I was missing, but no clue how to trigger it ( as far as I can tell I have talked to everyone and went to every room for 3 days straight and no new events happened). If it is something as simple as it's not in there yet I apologize for wasting anyones time but like I believe I said somewhere there is a ton of post on this game I skimmed here and there and tried the search feature(never been amazing and searching the right words) but couldn't find my answer.

I hope everyones weekend has been great and continues to be great. For the moment I switched to become a rockstar it looks like it will be cool ( still super early) but there is a crap ton of dialog (can be good or bad depending on my mood lol)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 911017

They are... INEVITABLE (Enter Thanos theme)

Reactions: SuperLYC

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Meh, you shouldn't take it personally. However on every thread not just here there are a lot of questions about updates and it frustratingly tiresome for most especially if/when what is known has been answered multiple times recently in this case it has been answered 2 pages back. F95 in general could really do with some sort of place holder for latest information to get around this.

Now to answer your question what is known ;
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-06-6-hopesgaming.15459/post-4365488

That was the latest Dev update cross posted from Hopes Patreon.
Read that post carefully and you know as much as we do, you'd also probably understand why you get the reactions you've gotten.

Oh and welcome, hope you can enjoy other discussions about this wonderful game.

EDIT**
I was looking at site feature requests to exactly prevent this from happening and maybe/hopefully get something implemented.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sticking...er-the-latest-news-or-the-release-date.65279/
Be sure to cast a +1 or a like or something to hopefully bring enough attention too it.
Well, at least this time, none of them asked why Hopes doesn't give out ETAs, so I guess that's an improvement (compared to how it was before) heh :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Patreon post says November is planned, but with the end of month getting closer, I think perhaps December may be a more reasonable estimate in my opinion (which is fine with me).

And I agree with marking the Patreon posts as "Patreon" and have a link (in the Opening page) where the user clicks and can read through all Patreon posts.
Come to think of it, that actually can be pretty handy for other functions, such as "Questions for Dev" since I tend to ask Hopes tons of questions, and sometimes even I can't keep track of whether I asked a certain question to him before or not (due to there being so many :LOL:).

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Well, at least this time, none of them asked why Hopes doesn't give out ETAs, so I guess that's an improvement heh :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Patreon post says November is planned, but with the end of month getting closer, I think perhaps December may be a more reasonable estimate in my opinion (which is fine with me).

And I agree with marking the Patreon posts as "Patreon" and have a link (in the Opening page) where the user clicks and can read through all Patreon posts.
Come to think of it, that actually can be pretty handy for other functions, such as "Questions for Dev" since I tend to ask Hopes tons of questions, and sometimes even I can't keep track of whether I asked a certain question to him before or not (due to there being so many :LOL:).
As long its before dec 10TH cause most gamers would be to busy in Night City

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Lets be honest
game don't have so much content but...
The Story is so fucking perfect
Content would depend on how each person defines it in this game. If content = exclusively sex scenes, then yeah, of course there isn't much of it yet.
But if content is regarding action, awesome story, with character depth, emotional rollercoasters & heartwarming moments, well this game to me is chock full of it (to the point of almost spoiling us I admit, but I want to be more spoiled :ROFLMAO::LOL: ).

And the MC's journey in this world is only just beginning (plus the new gameplay mechanic being implemented in v0.07 has me excited for things to come).

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Content would depend on how each person defines it in this game. If content = exclusively sex scenes, then yeah, of course there isn't much of it yet.
But if content is regarding action, awesome story, with character depth, emotional rollercoasters & heartwarming moments, well this game to me is chock full of it (to the point of almost spoiling us I admit, but I want to be more spoiled :ROFLMAO::LOL: ).

And the MC's journey in this world is only just beginning (plus the new gameplay mechanic being implemented in v0.07 has me excited for things to come).
hey I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out I've been looking for some Luna fan art but I can't find any

and I'm not talking about pictures that are already in the game

come on guys we can do better than this

for crying out loud we are supposed to be Luna fans

there should be hundreds of Luna art out there

if not thousands
what the hell ever happened to Luna for life
:cry:
this was a public service announcement brought to you by the Luna fans
thank you and remember if she ain't Luna she ain't Shit

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes