JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Are they from patreon or from a different source? Are there any download link for all of them or I have to open and save one by one? :)
They're pics from the patreon's dev posts since the last update, which some members copied and pasted here (it's the same for all games on the f95 forums), as well as the special renders done by the dev.

Don't know of any download link for all, I saved them one by one each time someone copied a new dev post here.
It just looks a lot in my post there since it is a collection of all pics from several dev posts (normally a dev post will have like 1 or 2 images), plus the special renders.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
They're pics from the patreon's dev posts since the last update, which some members copied and pasted here (it's the same for all games on the f95 forums), as well as the special renders done by the dev.

Don't know of any download link for all, I saved them one by one each time someone copied a new dev post here.
It just looks a lot in my post there since it is a collection of all pics from several dev posts (normally a dev post will have like 1 or 2 images), plus the special renders.
Thank you for the information Man, I cant wait for the next update =D

Reactions: JJJ84

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Pretty sure Luna is the moon. Also magnificent, also beloved, but just not Gracie :p
Luna and gracie are like yin yang or two sides of the same coin for me. can't have one without the other, their interactions are soo good and add it the MC grumpiness you get magic right there. I take isabel too as she is like the 3rd sister and as a big Fu to her piece of shit husband.

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
Great game with awesome appearances from the characters and a really well built story! Luna's full background was very emotional. From what I've played and seen so far this is one of the best games on F95, I didn't even care for the sexual parts anymore because of how well built the story was and the romance was also very nice.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Let's hope it don't go to shit with new format... Love this game so I'm scared... Don't like change
Well, thats what im hoping too ... to many VN´s was total destroyd after to big changes
The change is mainly due to the addition of new gameplay mechanic (for the whole contracts system, & missions in the main story) & if I remember correctly, Hopes said the new gameplay can be turned off (in the settings) for those who want the pure VN only experience.

It's like new gameplay added in the recent Being A Dik update. A new gameplay was added for assigning jobs to each Dik to earn money, but I found that a bit boring in my initial playthrough & turned it off in subsequent playthroughs using the mod.

Reactions: JeefZ and Trojaner

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The change is mainly due to the addition of new gameplay mechanic (for the whole contracts system, & missions in the main story) & if I remember correctly, Hopes said the new gameplay can be turned off (in the settings) for those who want the pure VN only experience.

It's like new gameplay added in the recent Being A Dik update. A new gameplay was added for assigning jobs to each Dik to earn money, but I found that a bit boring in my initial playthrough & turned it off in subsequent playthroughs using the mod.
So did I. Thought it a bit stupid in my own opinion!

Reactions: Trojaner and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So did I. Thought it a bit stupid in my own opinion!
Yeah, though I have a good feeling about DeLuca's gameplay from the screenshots Hopes has been sharing (and another thing different about the gameplay [from Being A Dik] is that these contracts will have their own independent storylines, and same for the missions as well, as shown in below screenshot).

I mean I could be wrong, but fingers crossed to it being somewhere between good to great.

p.s. Just to make it clear, I'm not trying to bash Being A Dik with these comments, it's a great game and one of the games I love, though I think it just works better as a pure VN experience, than a game like DeLuca.

You-are-a-nun.jpg

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
My two fav games right now and I don't know about the Mission clip ya got there!? Can only WAIT and see.. Then go from there.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Damn I open up f95 everyday twice, once in the morning and once before I go to bed, hoping the games I follow got an update. This is the second most one I wait for the most. Just... Just do it man :(

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Let's hope it don't go to shit with new format... Love this game so I'm scared... Don't like change
To be honest, I dont know about other VN games changes but I am trusting "Hopes" in this matter. Dev takes time to develop new things and because of he/she dont give ETAs, there is no rush to anything. Dev publish new content whenever feels it is ready and didnt disaappoint so far. Yeah, it is a bit annoying to wait this long but as long as results are good who cares? I think we will not just like but love the new version of DeLuca.

Reactions: c3p0

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Dudes, chill out after a week or 10 days we will get update for Deluca and Apocalust will be released, after another 2-3 weeks we'll get BecomeaRockstar update . It's all going to be good.

Reactions: jawad and SuperLYC

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1606327457834.png

Hey DeLucas

Sorry for the long silence. Planned to finish this event and work on the other so I could show some more interesting previews instead of action and story renders. But seems like it going to be a bit yet.

Not a lot to be said. Busy life, busy work. But everything good, I'm happy and I still love working on the game. Looking forward to getting this out!

Amata action sequence -
This little gif I already shared at the discord and is not the finished product. All the shake are for fun and haven't been done post work. So expect the scene to be different in the game. These are my favorite actions scenes so far.

Also, I just got the 3090 so this will spicy up the stuff a bit! Hopefully this can take my animations skills up a bit!

I plan to have the update ready before 2021 hits. I don't celebrate Christmas so I got a lot of time ha!

Future plans is for the game to hit steam. That has always been a dream of mine to have my own steam game! But that will be a matter for after this release and will probably talk with some of my friends on the hows.

That is it for me! Will soon make another post with some previews. I feel like we need some more naughty-naughty render previews!

Take care all

-HG

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 915483

Hey DeLucas

Sorry for the long silence. Planned to finish this event and work on the other so I could show some more interesting previews instead of action and story renders. But seems like it going to be a bit yet.

Not a lot to be said. Busy life, busy work. But everything good, I'm happy and I still love working on the game. Looking forward to getting this out!

Amata action sequence -
This little gif I already shared at the discord and is not the finished product. All the shake are for fun and haven't been done post work. So expect the scene to be different in the game. These are my favorite actions scenes so far.

Also, I just got the 3090 so this will spicy up the stuff a bit! Hopefully this can take my animations skills up a bit!

I plan to have the update ready before 2021 hits. I don't celebrate Christmas so I got a lot of time ha!

Future plans is for the game to hit steam. That has always been a dream of mine to have my own steam game! But that will be a matter for after this release and will probably talk with some of my friends on the hows.

That is it for me! Will soon make another post with some previews. I feel like we need some more naughty-naughty render previews!

Take care all

-HG
I just heard the voice of God

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes