Sep 3, 2020
Give her time, you know her backstory, so it wouldn't suprise me that even as she open up a liittle has walls that need to be climbed.

In the mean time I will fire my rockest at anyone who try to come near her and snap her away from me, I mean, guard her for her own safety as an horrible honorable menber of the Deluca family.:cautious:
I know I know you're right you know I trust your judgment except for that one time where you lost control and like

blew up an entire city block

and stop lying you know you don't give a fuck about the :unsure:DeLuca family

didn't you say once that you swear your love and loyalty to Luna and Luna alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know I know you're right you know I trust your judgment except for that one time where you lost control and like

blew up an entire city block

and stop lying you know you don't give a fuck about the :unsure:DeLuca family

didn't you say once that you swear your love and loyalty to Luna and Luna alone
What can I say, I fear our uncle Wilfred. Last time he had said to me that I should be careful with this things. That was after some big truck delivered the latest batch of explosive for me and then the little miscalculation.:oops:
Since then I try to avoid him, but Luna. I want, yet Wilfred..., however for Luna..., I must be strong, perhaps I can cheer me up with some firework.:whistle:

Sep 3, 2020
What can I say, I fear our uncle Wilfred. Last time he had said to me that I should be careful with this things. That was after some big truck delivered the latest batch of explosive for me and then the little miscalculation.:oops:
Since then I try to avoid him, but Luna. I want, yet Wilfred..., however for Luna..., I must be strong, perhaps I can cheer me up with some firework.:whistle:
oh God give me strength:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
man does the dev give any updates about next release on his patreon. man, it's 5 months and still no update. I think he is taking his time but it better be a bigger update cause this game is soo fucking good.
He's doing a big rework on parts of the game, that's why it's taking a little longer.

Reactions: Game Bond

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Why there is no "vaginal sex" tag for this game?
I haven't played it yet. Does this game have any sex scene ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Haha I got to the end of the most recent version and was wondering the same thing...

"Is this not an adult VN? Ok..."
If you read the games description it says that it is focused mostly on the story for now but there will be plenty of sex when it fits the story. Also as previously stated there is one sexscene.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
If you read the games description it says that it is focused mostly on the story for now but there will be plenty of sex when it fits the story. Also as previously stated there is one sexscene.
It is 100% focused on the story because that "sex" scene was just foreplay.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes