JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there any posability to unlock all scenes at the gallery, without playing the whole game again??
No, not unless someone creates a Gallery Mod. But having said that, it really doesn't make a difference because with the upcoming update (0.07), all old saves will become incompatible & everyone will have to play through the whole game from the beginning anyway.

Guys anyone PM the renders of upcoming update
Previews of the upcoming 0.07 you mean?
If that's what you're asking, here:

View attachment 840784
View attachment 840786
View attachment 840787
View attachment 840788
View attachment 840789
View attachment 840790
View attachment 840791

I think that's all of them (though I could be wrong).
But if you were asking about the current version 0.06.6, sorry can't help you there (you'll need to go through the threads here in f95, or join the Dev's discord channel).
Not trying to sound rude, but you do realize you asked for the same thing like a month ago, right (this quoted reply was actually my reply to your same request at that time)?
I mean you could have found this by a simple search through your post history (and it would have been really easy, considering you don't really have that many of your own posts in the DeLuca thread to go through).

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hey
is this game dead, or is it on a break because of covid?
It is dead indeed. After the dev changed the game from a mafia themed one to fantasy theme one, with dragons, unicorns, sparkling vampires and magical flying rocks, the crowd wasn't amused.
They seemed to be very angry and grab some pitchforks. Since then nobody had heard anything about the dev anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
It is dead indeed. After the dev changed the game from a mafia themed one to fantasy theme one, with dragons, unicorns, sparkling vampires and magical flying rocks, the crowd wasn't amused.
They seemed to be very angry and grab some pitchforks. Since then nobody had heard anything about the dev anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohh thanks
i really do like this game a lot so it is good that it is still alive, even though with dragons and stuff :)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
ohh thanks
i really do like this game a lot so it is good that it is still alive, even though with dragons and stuff :)

The 0.7 update will be a radical change to the game as due to the fanbase negative response to the mafia story the dev has decided to replace the mafia stuff with hippie paradise. Guns and fighting will be replaced with hugs and kisses plus roses and no swear word or aggressive tone will be permitted. On the plus side orgies will be plenty :love:
The main enemy will the police enforcing the social distancing measures

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
The 0.7 update will be a radical change to the game as due to the fanbase negative response to the mafia story the dev has decided to replace the mafia stuff with hippie paradise. Guns and fighting will be replaced with hugs and kisses plus roses and no swear word or aggressive tone will be permitted. On the plus side orgies will be plenty :love:
The main enemy will the police enforcing the social distancing measures
i see i see lol .... cant wait for the hugs and kisses tho

• Love
Reactions: Dragon59

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Somebody mentioned movies with similar elements like the ones in "My name is Luna".

I'm not sure if it was in the list, but "Grave of the fireflies" would be one with similar depressing story :cry:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Somebody mentioned movies with similar elements like the ones in "My name is Luna".

I'm not sure if it was in the list, but "Grave of the fireflies" would be one with similar depressing story :cry:
The Fruit of Grisaia's novels (they are 3) has a lot like Luna's past. MC's past, which is told in the second novel is very similar to Luna. And Amane's past is one of the hardest thing I've read.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Nothing, rested an entire day and try to talk to him at different times of the day and going to event missions, doesnt show up new dialogs o the event...i dont know what elese to try
Where are you at the main story? As I said before, there are requirements for this event. I cant remember but you must advance to fifth or sixth main mission then event will unlock

Sep 3, 2020
No, not unless someone creates a Gallery Mod. But having said that, it really doesn't make a difference because with the upcoming update (0.07), all old saves will become incompatible & everyone will have to play through the whole game from the beginning anyway.

Not trying to sound rude, but you do realize you asked for the same thing like a month ago, right (this quoted reply was actually my reply to your same request at that time)?
I mean you could have found this by a simple search through your post history (and it would have been really easy, considering you don't really have that many of your own posts in the DeLuca thread to go through).
:)bra I just got done looking at the new screenshots for the game it looks amazing but did anybody see Raggedy Ann getting all up in Luna's face

now I understand that her sister's been kidnapped and she's under a lot of stress but somebody needs to tell

Little Orphan Annie

to get the fuck out of Luna's face

dat is Luna DeLuca

if you don't know you better ask somebody

now normally this is where the Luna fanbase would run up in her house

and bust some shots
now
we going to go and let it slide this time but do it again and shit is going to pop off

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
:)bra I just got done looking at the new screenshots for the game it looks amazing but did anybody see Raggedy Ann getting all up in Luna's face

now I understand that her sister's been kidnapped and she's under a lot of stress but somebody needs to tell

Little Orphan Annie

to get the fuck out of Luna's face

dat is Luna DeLuca

if you don't know you better ask somebody

now normally this is where the Luna fanbase would run up in her house

and bust some shots
now
we going to go and let it slide this time but do it again and shit is going to pop off
I interpret it more as Luna getting up in Eiza's face and giving her a warning. I mean Eiza already tried to have MC killed once, and MC is once again putting his life in danger (even though he's going together with a team), in order to save her sister.

From Luna's perspective, I'd imagine MC being put in danger twice, due to Eiza will pretty much piss her off, and worse thing about it is, she (Luna) herself can't be there to protect the MC herself (Hopes has already confirmed that this mission is top secret and classified that neither Luna nor Gracie would be allowed to be on it), which would make it very, very frustrating for her.
Hence, I'm getting the feeling Luna is basically venting her frustrations out on Eiza & either giving her a warning or even threatening her should MC be hurt in any way.

Besides, Eiza's not really one to show that much emotions in her interactions (only person that she managed to open up a little bit is the MC), so I doubt she'll be the one to be "in your face" to Luna (also, DeLucas are the ones who are helping get her sister back, so it wouldn't make sense for her to purposely try to antagonize one of the daughters of the Family).

Just my two cents of how I see it. ;)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I interpret it more as Luna getting up in Eiza's face and giving her a warning. I mean Eiza already tried to have MC killed once, and MC is once against putting his life in danger (even though he's going together with a team), in order to save her sister.

From Luna's perspective, I'd imagine MC being put in danger twice, due to Eiza will pretty much piss her off, and worse thing about it is, she (Luna) herself can't be there to protect the MC herself (Hopes has already confirmed that this mission is top secret and classified that neither Luna nor Gracie would be allowed to be on it), which would make it very, very frustrating for her.
Hence, I'm getting the feeling Luna is basically venting her frustrations out on Eiza & either giving her a warning or even threatening her should MC be hurt in any way.

Besides, Eiza's not really one to show that much emotions in her interactions (only person that she managed to open up a little bit is the MC), so I doubt she'll be the one to be "in your face" to Luna (also, DeLucas are the ones who are helping get her sister back, so it wouldn't make sense for her to purposely try to antagonize one of the daughters of the Family).

Just my two cents of how I see it. ;)
so what you're saying is there is no reason to run up in Eiza's House and Pop off shots

Shit brother That's All You Had to Say

let me just send a message to the rest of the Luna fans

okay fellas you hurt him

false alarm put down the guns and knives

(y)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes