c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
your right killing them would have ruined the date
it's a much better idea to introduce them to the ways of the slap a hoe tribe
if you know what I mean
;):p
Why are you making evil plans for this bunch of people.
I would only introduce them to uncle Wilfred: "Dear uncle, can I introduce you to this few gentlemen. This are the ones who were behind the special time away lady Luna could spend in her younger years. Thus I hope you could show them our appreciation for this possibility.

Sep 3, 2020
Why are you making evil plans for this bunch of people.
I would only introduce them to uncle Wilfred: "Dear uncle, can I introduce you to this few gentlemen. This are the ones who were behind the special time away lady Luna could spend in her younger years. Thus I hope you could show them our appreciation for this possibility.
aa yes of course good idea

oh uncle Wilfred could you come here for a second I have something to tell you

I want no I'm not wearing ladies shoes why would I be wearing ladies shoes
for the last time uncle Wilfred: I told you I bought those things for Luna
I'm not a pervert stopped going through my mail ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

abc23

Oct 23, 2018
I've just caught up with the game. The scene where the always-complaining free-rider players are parodied asking for more sex content is imho one of the best moments ever reached in virtual novels.

The dev has some talent for screenwriting. Everything is pervaded by a contagious humor, nonetheless it makes you feel strong emotions. That's probably because interactions are as realistic as they can get in VNs, not forced lines thrown in just to fill the blank spaces between a sex scene and the nex one.

P(r)ops to Hopesgaming!

Last edited:
Reactions: ehii and Jeshua

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Got a positive Covid test even though I feel fine. Been trying just about any game/VN on F95 to pass the time. Finally tried Deluca Family after avoiding it for a while. I was expecting an over the top "Goodfellas" knock off. Got a low-key old-world mafiosa family story instead. I'll have to say It has made my quarantine much more enjoyable. It's been a pleasant light "crime" novel with people I actually care about. Interested to see where this all leads. Kind of more interested in the story than the skin....except the girls are smokin' hot :p
Kind of sad Lady Cordia seems to be off-limits ;)

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Got a positive Covid test even though I feel fine. Been trying just about any game/VN on F95 to pass the time. Finally tried Deluca Family after avoiding it for a while. I was expecting an over the top "Goodfellas" knock off. Got a low-key old-world mafiosa family story instead. I'll have to say It has made my quarantine much more enjoyable. It's been a pleasant light "crime" novel with people I actually care about. Interested to see where this all leads. Kind of more interested in the story than the skin....except the girls are smokin' hot :p
Get well soon bruh.

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry to "jump" in this discussion so late, but we all wonder about the mysteries presented to us by this great game.
There's something that has to be considered:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just some random thoughts...
Luna riding a motorcycle, don't know why but it's something I'd be very interested in seeing (kinda fits her image, I think, and getting the feeling it's something she might like, other than the guns and knives), if there is even a possibility of it happening at all.

It really is a bit confusing with Covid tests because one test they may test you as positive, and when they test you again, it can come out as negative (and then positive again and so on lol).

But regardless, hope you get well soon!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It really is a bit confusing with Covid tests because one test they may test you as positive, and when they test you again, it can come out as negative (and then positive again and so on lol).
It usually isn't that jumpy, the "so on" is very unlikely (though not entirely impossible). Tests can only say "yes" or "no" with a certain percentage of certainty. If this were 90% for both cases (it usually isn't the same and way higher than that, took this number for ease of calculation), the odds of the first three of the above happening if you were indeed infected would be 16.2% (8.1% if you want the precise order). And if you get contradicting results from the first and second test, usually a more elaborate one with even higher certainty will be used. I am not saying that something like this could happen to somebody somewhere, but it just does not happen regularily.

Reactions: QBaSS

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So Cordia decided 13 or so years ago to bring mc into her house somewhere in the distant future? But why she waited so many years for doing it?
As I said, I'm fuzzy on the details, I remember coming up with the theory while playing, but it's been a while. When did the MC's mom die? Perhaps that was the impetus for bringing him into the family. That could still work without affecting the core dynamic of my theory.

Unfortunately however...

I'm sorry to "jump" in this discussion so late, but we all wonder about the mysteries presented to us by this great game.
There's something that has to be considered:
If the dev has said there is no incest then I guess that blows up my theory. Unless he's being coy, so fingers crossed.

And TBH, a main driver of my theory was that I was hoping for some of that sweet sweet incest, so if there is in fact, no incest, then that's a bit of a bummer.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for answering. Is it your opinion or do you know it for sure?

Btw, you can change a lot afterwards, if you are willing to invest the time and work ^^ Ask Enyo Eerie :ROFLMAO: But he did a good job with the revision of his previous work.
My opinion, lets say educated guess =D It is not impossible but changing main character without damaging previous progress pretty hard

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
is it right that its not possible to avoid a releationship with luna?
i tried to avoid her when possible but the only result was that my savegame got stuck after i declined to buy the new jeans and
the mainquest seems to depend too on her storyline.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes