markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
has the game been completed or still updates to come. is this a new game btw? . i loved it but there is not even one sex scene which made me really sad

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the last part is where that strafford guy dies right? im not sure ive played till the last update
Not sure, it's been awhile since I played it (waiting for the rework to play again). Can't remember where it ended but I'm sure some of these nice folks here will enlighten you :)

Reactions: markyzac

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
has the game been completed or still updates to come. is this a new game btw? . i loved it but there is not even one sex scene which made me really sad
There's ton of content when it comes to story but not much of sexual content yet but I assure you that playing it will keep you invested in what's to come and elevate the experience you are looking for when that content will finally arrive in future because of incredibly developed characters by then.

D

Deleted member 1497930

I cant be the only one having trouble getting rank 5 right? The mission appeared and disappeared real fast. ps I'm PC not Mac

Firer

Dec 31, 2017
Dear HopesGaming ,

as an eternal lurker who only watches from the shadows this game actually inspired me to make my very first post because I really wanted to share with you that it is phenomenal. I already loved the setting and the idea but the execution is brilliant - there have been multiple scenes that were hilarious. I almost cried during the My name is Luna is event. The indecent senes are hot albeit rare but fit the character development and makes the payoff bigger.

I am excited for an update.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I cant be the only one having trouble getting rank 5 right? The mission appeared and disappeared real fast. ps I'm PC not Mac
Go to the hall with Wilfred click work then upgrades or whatever it says that will start your initiation to Soldereto then it will go to 5

D

Deleted member 1497930

Go to the hall with Wilfred click work then upgrades or whatever it says that will start your initiation to Soldereto then it will go to 5
yeah Ive gone past that it wont let me gain anymore xp it says I have the promotion but its not in the events area. I was even able to finish Luna and Isabella's side missions but cant rank up or do the main story.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
yeah Ive gone past that it wont let me gain anymore xp it says I have the promotion but its not in the events area. I was even able to finish Luna and Isabella's side missions but cant rank up or do the main story.
Did you complete the "Contracts" mission? Talking with wilfred about mafia contracts then read it online etc? If you didnt done this, you cant promoter to Soldato

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You played whole game holding ctrl and reading none of the script didnt you? And probably searching any sexual content with hunger while the ignoring the whole beauty of a good, solid story? It is the only way to somebody call that game a waste of time =D
While I agree that is the most likely scenario, it is nice to give the benefit of doubt to people, so let us assume he/she did read the novel.

What I don't understand is why come here to post about it being a waste of time... makes absolutely no sense.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes