c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Floaty has a manager now?
Yes. Some day ago Floaty was there and urgent me to become his official spokesman. As I understand, he meant that I should take responsibility over my own action. Don't know for sure what he had mean with it. I've asked him if it could be linked to some unfortunately little indicate that could possible be linked to a little generous use of some explosive. Yet after I've had asked him this, he was nowhere to be seems and I believe it wouldn't be unlikely that he use some other rocks to take cover.
As you can see, even now I'm not sure, why he had mentioned this. Although after a few drops of him on my precious little left toe, I was sure that this was a calling.
Could you ask him what does it feel to be the 5th serpent? is it like being the 5th Beatle or more like the 5th fantastic four?
If I understand him right, the feeling is not entirely complete different than the feeling of the fifth weel on a care. Also if he would have been the 5th Beatle, he would be the one with the best heirstyle. And for the fanatstic four, the compare is a sour one for him.
What make the fantastic four so fantastic? He doesn't understand it. While he can float even if he sleep, he hasn't heard of it that one of the fanatstic four can do mush much in their sleep.
Pretty sure their gender is floating.
Almost. He insist that he's gender is more floating around that that he's gender is floating.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Update has been postponed indefinitely as hope smacked himself in the face with floaty my mistake. Delay could be prolonged if he explains to the doctors that he was smacked by a floating rock as he might be sent to the mental hospital
Nah mate if floaty was to smack someone in the face, seeing the godlike strength he possess, he would likely take the head with him .

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I think Hopes will feel its more a gift for himself, not being asked when it'll come out etc, being free to enjoy a few days of freedom...

FREEDOM.......

He should definately get Floaty to cover for questions for a week or so after the release though.

[Maliciously Evil Grin]

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think Hopes will feel its more a gift for himself, not being asked when it'll come out etc, being free to enjoy a few days of freedom...
A few days probably. But assuming it will come out on the 20th of December, I would be willing to bet that the next "Why U No Update??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" will still be in this year.

Reactions: SuperLYC and Repuci
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes