Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I know this is really random, but can I just shout out to that one scene where you're stealthily following Luna up the stairs during the assault, and it's a super serious moment, and yet you're giving that glorious option to grab her butt right in the middle of it... it was amazing. I wish more games would put in simple groping like that, because as anyone whose had a partner in real life they could touch freely, it's so damn hot to just go in for little squeezes here and there; not everything has to be oral or all-out sex.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
does anybody else have a bug where you keep repeating the scene where you go shopping with luna, gracie, and isabel? You then make up with isabel and agree to continue your affair. For some reason no matter how much i progress past that point, it'll sometimes repeat when a new day starts.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
does anybody else have a bug where you keep repeating the scene where you go shopping with luna, gracie, and isabel? You then make up with isabel and agree to continue your affair. For some reason no matter how much i progress past that point, it'll sometimes repeat when a new day starts.
Yeah it's on on my save where I've done all the missions for every girl.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Picked this up earlier, really enjoying the story.
Went for a walk through Lucania with Gracie & I could've sworn I saw Joseph Seed (Far Cry 5) crouched down there:
1607588260421.png 1607588353287.png
Obvs not him, but does have a very similar look.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He is gottardo
Yeah, the shoeless Serpent guy. Met him in the game now, thanks.
Still say he looks like Joseph Seed in the image with his hood up, there. Just the glasses and beard that make it so.
"Obvs not him" is short for "obviously it's not him". (y)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 937900
:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have to say, I particularly enjoyed the section of the game that appeared to be dedicated to online critics.
Thought that was a nice touch.

Who was Joey? Didnt the die? :unsure: Jokes aside, Just hang around the thread, you wont regret. :D Discussions in thread is also hilarious, I can dare to say some discussions/messages are more hilarious than game itself. :D And Luna DeLuca have a crowded, dangerous and dedicated fanclub here, If you love her too, welcome aboard.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Who was Joey? Didnt the die? :unsure: Jokes aside, Just hang around the thread, you wont regret. :D Discussions in thread is also hilarious, I can dare to say some discussions/messages are more hilarious than game itself. :D And Luna DeLuca have a crowded, dangerous and dedicated fanclub here, If you love her too, welcome aboard.
I most certainly do, the scene with the wonderfully psychotic beauty repeatedly firing into the face of the Fazio guy was a particular favourite of mine - for the non-sexual variety.
It was absolutely, 100%, Luna.

Gracie was my favourite for a good while but, to be fair, my favourite girl now changes every time I enter a scene with any one of them.
When I'm in scenes with Gracie, she's my favourite.
When it's Luna, she is.
Same for Isabel.
They all have their unique charms and I love them all. Whenever I'm messing about with one, I always feel guilty for the others. (But only afterwards.) ;)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I most certainly do, the scene with the wonderfully psychotic beauty repeatedly firing into the face of the Fazio guy was a particular favourite of mine - for the non-sexual variety.
It was absolutely, 100%, Luna.

Gracie was my favourite for a good while but, to be fair, my favourite girl now changes every time I enter a scene with any one of them.
When I'm in scenes with Gracie, she's my favourite.
When it's Luna, she is.
Same for Isabel.
They all have their unique charms and I love them all. Whenever I'm messing about with one, I always feel guilty for the others. (But only afterwards.) ;)
Well, major part of funs can understand that. :D Many people asked for girls routes to be independent from each other already and there are players who are going after a girl for playthrough. :D My favorite part was the kissing scene in the river from "The Cave" mission, I was shocked by seeing that girly part in Luna I was expecting but still shocked by it. With some exegration I nearly cried at "My name is Luna" It was so suprising for me to find a game moving my heart in the category "Adult Games" :D

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, major part of funs can understand that. :D Many people asked for girls routes to be independent from each other already and there are players who are going after a girl for playthrough. :D My favorite part was the kissing scene in the river from "The Cave" mission, I was shocked by seeing that girly part in Luna I was expecting but still shocked by it. With some exegration I nearly cried at "My name is Luna" It was so suprising for me to find a game moving my heart in the category "Adult Games" :D
I have a bad feeling that the harem style playthrough with all girls is going to backfire, badly.
I'm more bothered by the thought of betraying & upsetting one of the girls, than I am by the retribution that will come to the MC!
I actually want to remove the listening devices, because I already feel guilty about betraying their trust. Gracie's already starting to distrust me because of the info I've gleaned.

Holy shit!!!! I just finished My Name Is Luna. That was f-ing heart-breaking! :cry:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I have a bad feeling that the harem style playthrough with all girls is going to backfire, badly.
I'm more bothered by the thought of betraying & upsetting one of the girls, than I am by the retribution that will come to the MC!
I actually want to remove the listening devices, because I already feel guilty about betraying their trust. Gracie's already starting to distrust me because of the info I've gleaned.

Holy shit!!!! I just finished My Name Is Luna. That was f-ing heart-breaking! :cry:

I dont think harem style will backfire, For Isabels route, Gracies route is a must because of mission requirements, to be able talk with uncle Wilfred about his another "pupil" MC must advance in all three girls routes, so it is encouraged in some way

Yeah, that mission alone is more heart breaking than most of TV series =D

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes