Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I agree with you, even looking at everything it gives only harem vibes. But, I wonder why Harem tag is not added though??
I can think of some possiblities;
1 - To avoid confusion or avoid questions like "why there is harem in the tags", it will be added in the future versions
2 - At some point of the game, story will demand to chose one girl over others
3 - They dont know about each others affairs with MC, so tecnically speaking there isnt any harem although lots of cheating
4 - Harem route approcah will indeed backfire at some point
5 - Dev forgot to add the tag =D

I think most likely possibilities are the 1st one considering "where is sex?" questions and 3rd one:D 2nd one is also possible because of world in the game and game characters, I dont think 4 is much possible because as I said before for some girls you cant advance in their story lines without advancing other girls routes 5 is always a possibility independent of dev or uploader, we are all human beings after all :D

Sep 3, 2020
I can think of some possiblities;
1 - To avoid confusion or avoid questions like "why there is harem in the tags", it will be added in the future versions
2 - At some point of the game, story will demand to chose one girl over others
3 - They dont know about each others affairs with MC, so tecnically speaking there isnt any harem although lots of cheating
4 - Harem route approcah will indeed backfire at some point
5 - Dev forgot to add the tag =D

I think most likely possibilities are the 1st one considering "where is sex?" questions and 3rd one:D 2nd one is also possible because of world in the game and game characters, I dont think 4 is much possible because as I said before for some girls you cant advance in their story lines without advancing other girls routes 5 is always a possibility independent of dev or uploader, we are all human beings after all :D
Hey Brother I saw some people talking in the comments
they were saying the Harem might be unavoidable and we might have no choice but to cheat on Luna is it true

have you heard anything

telling you right now I won't do it I won't cheat on Luna she's the only girl for me
:cry:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hey Brother I saw some people talking in the comments
they were saying the Harem might be unavoidable and we might have no choice but to cheat on Luna is it true

have you heard anything

telling you right now I won't do it I won't cheat on Luna she's the only girl for me
:cry:
I feel the same way honestly, story and lewd scenes advancing in such a natural way, Luna and Gracie are like real people to me. =S I dont want to cheat anyone yet again I dont know for sure but it seems harem route is inevitable at least for some girls.

So far Gracie and Lunas stories independent but you cant go after Isabel without going after Gracie. And mostlikely we wont be able to go after Cordia without going after all three girls. Alsa, thinking about side characters like Eiza, her sister, Caterina etc, without a change in game interface and interaction system (hopefully we are getting in this update) we can only interact them via main missions and again this makes harem route inevitable

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As for the "harem tag". It is defined as:

1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.

So what some (me included) perceive as a harem, like e. g. having an affair with every schoolgirl in class, every teacher, your sisters, daughters, and mom, not forgetting your neighbors and the barista at the café, all at the same time with all of them knowing about it, being fine with it, even with everybody moving together into a huge mansion and performing some "1 to 40" marriage ritual - that may still not justify the "harem" tag if there's no foursome.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
As for the "harem tag". It is defined as:

1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.

So what some (me included) perceive as a harem, like e. g. having an affair with every schoolgirl in class, every teacher, your sisters, daughters, and mom, not forgetting your neighbors and the barista at the café, all at the same time with all of them knowing about it, being fine with it, even with everybody moving together into a huge mansion and performing some "1 to 40" marriage ritual - that may still not justify the "harem" tag if there's no foursome.
Thanks for clearing that up :)

Sep 3, 2020
Come on, what wrong with " Just one girl for one playthrough" approach?
I hear you my brother but all I wanted is this

we had the option to become friends with Isabelle why can't I have the same option for Gracie or any other girl I choose

don't misunderstand me nothing is wrong with the Harem route if people like to play that way more power to them

I just wanted to know if I have the option and if none of my boys in the comment section can help me I will have to go to our leader himself HopesGaming

but I don't think he'll answer me because I'm a nobody and he's a big-time developer

I mean he's never commented on my post before
:unsure:
and I don't want to keep asking the same question over and over I don't want to annoy anyone in the comment section

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
we had the option to become friends with Isabelle why can't I have the same option for Gracie or any other girl I choose
In a perfect world, we would have major content updated in unbelievable quality for every game we want every time we want with any content in it than we want. Yet, we are in an imperfect and sometimes crude world.

I want that hopes finally put the dragons in it that he promised us longt time ago and of course more Floaty.:p

But resource are limited and thus add more content in it also pathing do cost resources and sometimes this is not possible to do. I assume hope also do have some kind of ideas that he much like to add to the game, but can't for various reasons.
but I don't think he'll answer me because I'm a nobody and he's a big-time developer
HopesGaming: I assume our big-time developer has no time, as he spend all time to argument with the Filious Canies here and thus have no time otherwise?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

don't misunderstand me nothing is wrong with the Harem route if people like to play that way more power to them

I just wanted to know if I have the option and if none of my boys in the comment section can help me I will have to go to our leader himself HopesGaming

and I don't want to keep asking the same question over and over I don't want to annoy anyone in the comment section
Well, I dont think dev has time to read all the comments on this thread and answer them =D I replied some of devs posts and asked/told something but never got an answer =D Technically speaking we are just friend of Gracie, she just dont know what is friendship and its borders =D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

This is something I was thinking of adding actually.
At the start, I was against it due to how much extra work it would be but after doing it for Isabel I am thinking of doing it for both Luna and Gracie.
Nothing is for certain of yet tho.

Well, I dont think dev has time to read all the comments on this thread and answer them =D I replied some of devs posts and asked/told something but never got an answer =D Technically speaking we are just friend of Gracie, she just dont know what is friendship and its borders =D
My bad, heh.
Write your questions again and I'll see if it something I can answer

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
See, our Godfather replied ;) , I was pretty sure that he'll be reading that because this site is best for taking feedback and to really know how audience is feeling about his game. Some Devs do it directly(by being onsite with DEV tag) and some who don't like being on site with their real DEV tag(because of ridiculous comments about their game by some hard critics who want everything to be perfect even in an adult game) will be visiting site to read feedback with someother account (fake names and all). This site's community great tho.

Sep 3, 2020
At the start, I was against it due to how much extra work it would be but after doing it for Isabel I am thinking of doing it for both Luna and Gracie.

My bad, heh.
I would like to say thank you to our leader HopesGaming and everyone who replied to my comment
I know game development is hard and it's very selfish of me to ask this but please consider it I can't cheat please please Luna is the only girl for me

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

My bad, heh.
Thank you for not force us to cheat beloved Luna =) And of course thank you for your attention =)

My question was this; "Would you consider providing names of the musics used in the game or give their links in game somewhere? I loved some of them and shazammed but sometimes shazam cant find right music."

And I know it has been written way too many times but there is a bug, Isabelles last event, (shopping with Luna and Gracie) repeats for every one or two week in game time. To be sure I replayed game three times and it happened in all three playthroughs. Generally occurs after skipping five or six days in a row or reloading a save point after that mission.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And I know it has been written way too many times but there is a bug, Isabelles last event, (shopping with Luna and Gracie) repeats for every one or two week in game time.
I encountered this last night on my play through, too. Only had it repeat once, so far.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes