Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
im confused what type of game is that
has no sandbox tag... has no vn sign...
IT's a VN majorly except for the missions .
Conversely, I'd consider it more of a sandbox (as used here). You move around the house and decide what to do with your day, whether you would prefer to earn money to gear up or already continue one of the storylines. As with most boxes, the individual parts are pretty linear, unlike quite a few boxes the emphasis on story (the "VN" parts) is a little bit higher and they last longer.

Feb 29, 2020
Thank you for not force us to cheat beloved Luna =) And of course thank you for your attention =)

My question was this; "Would you consider providing names of the musics used in the game or give their links in game somewhere? I loved some of them and shazammed but sometimes shazam cant find right music."

And I know it has been written way too many times but there is a bug, Isabelles last event, (shopping with Luna and Gracie) repeats for every one or two week in game time. To be sure I replayed game three times and it happened in all three playthroughs. Generally occurs after skipping five or six days in a row or reloading a save point after that mission.
It's simple, You're either faithful to the Goddess or you're wrong.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
This is something I was thinking of adding actually.
At the start, I was against it due to how much extra work it would be but after doing it for Isabel I am thinking of doing it for both Luna and Gracie.
Nothing is for certain of yet tho.
In a perfect world i would welcome more choices.
But the more significant choices are introduced into the game, the more work has to be done... . If someone like NLT Media would try something like that, i would be like 'sure go ahead full speed' since they produce content at an inhuman speed lol.

But im gonna be honest (without wanting to sound rude and this is not meant as criticism) i feel like you are just to slow for even more variation/choices in the game. At least for such major choices which will have to be carried through the game.
I would rather explore the main story and progress further with the Luna/Gracie than have X amount of paths.

Just my two cents :)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
In a perfect world i would welcome more choices.
But the more significant choices are introduced into the game, the more work has to be done... . If someone like NLT Media would try something like that, i would be like 'sure go ahead full speed' since they produce content at an inhuman speed lol.

But im gonna be honest (without wanting to sound rude and this is not meant as criticism) i feel like you are just to slow for even more variation/choices in the game. At least for such major choices which will have to be carried through the game.
I would rather explore the main story and progress further with the Luna/Gracie than have X amount of paths.

Just my two cents :)

I dont know much about coding but Isabelles friend and notori routes were exactly same cosidering rendered images, just teasing and sexual scenes were removed in friendship route Werent the rendering images most time consuming part?

beatles

Jul 20, 2017
The first quest, contract, does not show up in my missions list, nor in the journal, so I can not do it, is there a bug?

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I dont know much about coding but Isabelles friend and notori routes were exactly same cosidering rendered images, just teasing and sexual scenes were removed in friendship route Werent the rendering images most time consuming part?
Maybe, maybe not. I dont know how HopesGaming wants to handle the friend/netori route down the line.

But i would definetly want, that the current relationship status is also present in the main story (e.g. the flirty interaction between MC and Luna during the shootout in the warehouse).

Since Isabella is less often present in the main story than Luna and Gracie, i think it is easier to handle multiple routes with her.

Luna and Gracie however are often together and have a closer relationship, different relationship routes with them would probably increase the workload by a lot.

I also think a harem route (at least with Luna and Gracie) would better suit MC's character, since it was stated multiple times by other characters, that they feel like MC is a low key womanizer (without realizing it himself).

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe, maybe not. I dont know how HopesGaming wants to handle the friend/netori route down the line.

But i would definetly want, that the current relationship status is also present in the main story (e.g. the flirty interaction between MC and Luna during the shootout in the warehouse).

Since Isabella is less often present in the main story than Luna and Gracie, i think it is easier to handle multiple routes with her.

Luna and Gracie however are often together and have a closer relationship, different relationship routes with them would probably increase the workload by a lot.

I also think a harem route (at least with Luna and Gracie) would better suit MC's character, since it was stated multiple times by other characters, that they feel like MC is a low key womanizer (without realizing it himself).
brother I am praying praying for the Friendship route with the other girls because if I have to cheat on Luna

I will be completely heartbroken

I know I'm being stupid and silly but that's the way I feel and

brother I swear to you if HopesGaming give me that option I will never ask for anything on this site as long as I live

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Now to thinking about it, I loved that part too, and definetely laughed while groping Luna in the warehouse :D But still, cheating Luna is somehow heartbreking for me especially seeing her reaction before sharing her story in the last mission, that fear of disgust someone who loves you Even if game continue in the harem route way, I prefer that Luna knows MC s affairs with other girls yet dont approves it and making sure MC is definetely know about this disappovement =D

Sep 3, 2020
Now to thinking about it, I loved that part too, and definetely laughed while groping Luna in the warehouse :D But still, cheating Luna is somehow heartbreking for me especially seeing her reaction before sharing her story in the last mission, that fear of disgust someone who loves you Even if game continue in the harem route way, I prefer that Luna knows MC s affairs with other girls yet dont approves it and making sure MC is definetely know about this disappovement =D
seriously if I get the Luna route for get every game in existence this is the only game I will be playing

for at least a year
fuck
cyberpunk 2077
fuck
Spider-Man PS4
fuck
Final Fantasy 7 remake

oh you think I'm joking you think I'm playing listen for us Luna fans when it comes to Luna we don't play

if you don't know you better ask somebody
:cool:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
seriously if I get the Luna route for get every game in existence this is the only game I will be playing

for at least a year
fuck
cyberpunk 2077
fuck
Spider-Man PS4
fuck
Final Fantasy 7 remake

oh you think I'm joking you think I'm playing listen for us Luna fans when it comes to Luna we don't play

if you don't know you better ask somebody
:cool:
Well although I think you are exegrating a bit (just a little :ROFLMAO:) , I can say the same. If story goes that smooth and strong, The DeLuca Family will be a game for playing periodically for sure. For me at least, I played it 8-9 times already waiting for next update :D I hope Hopes dont think about killing Luna in somewhere in the story. That would be truly traumatic

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Lord Verminaard
The free songs are in the credit scenes.
The other songs are bought and I honestly can't remember their names. I just go through the sites and find soundtracks I enjoy, download, and add them into the game.

----------------------------

About the harem thing.
if I go the friendship path for all, it will be a friendship path which means less content. Most of the time it will simply be cut events with some dialogue changes to fit.

Sep 3, 2020
Lord Verminaard
The free songs are in the credit scenes.
The other songs are bought and I honestly can't remember their names. I just go through the sites and find soundtracks I enjoy, download, and add them into the game.

----------------------------

About the harem thing.
if I go the friendship path for all, it will be a friendship path which means less content. Most of the time it will simply be cut events with some dialogue changes to fit.
and I would be 100% happy with that

as far as I am concerned I don't mind cut content or a short a game as long as I don't have to cheat on Luna
and it would mean the world to me

please my leader all I'm asking for is the option

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes