Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
New update will be on 25 dec, will start with Santa Claus visiting the mc;
Santa: Have you been a good boy this year ?
MC: Yes though I've been flirting with multiple women and also spying on them, killed joey AGAIN and been snooping around without permission.
Santa: No update for you then!!!
THE END

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, I hope you're doing well man.
Here are the next couple of questions I have for ya.

1) What would you say are the differences in the security measures of the DeLuca Family mansion between prior to the Mysterious 6's attack several years ago (which resulted in child Luna's abduction), & post-abduction event (to ensure such thing does not happen again)?

2) Is Cynthia the only Serpent to have students? Or do other Serpents (or even Capos for that matter) have students of their own as well?

3) Two of the Serpents we know their favored weapons: Gottardo = flail, "Serpent" = sniper rifle. Any chance you can reveal to us what weapons the other 2 serpents (Cynthia, 4th serpent) use, or would you prefer to keep that hidden until their reveal?

4) The "mark" on the forehead that both Pops & Jalen has (signifying that they're core Kaskar Family members, & have gone through the gruesome [barbaric in Jalen's words] trials in killing) - just wondering, are there some female core Family members as well (with the Mark & went through the trials) & will we see them?

5) Will we get to see some of the inner workings/relationships of the Kaskar family, such as why "Pops" trusts his brother & the "core members" so much (despite Jalen's protests/suspicions that one of them [including his uncle] can be the mole)?

6) With Luna sparing Apce, the Fazio elite soldier who fought against her (in Straffan event), was/is the intention to have him return later, possibly as Luna's rival (with proper training, as Luna said)?

7) Does Cordia prefer tea or coffee? We've seen her drinking couple of times throughout the story, yet we don't know what she drinks. Also, how does she like her tea or coffee (for e.g. with coffee either black, or with cream & sugar)?

8) Why did Wilfred shave off his beard & moustache? Certainly it couldn't be because he got tired of little Luna & Gracie calling him "Uncle moustache", or could it? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HopesGaming

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

7) Does Cordia prefer tea or coffee? We've seen her drinking couple of times throughout the story, yet we don't know what she drinks. Also, how does she like her tea or coffee (for e.g. with coffee either black, or with cream & sugar)?
cordia.png

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

1) What would you say are the differences in the security measures of the DeLuca Family mansion between prior to the Mysterious 6's attack several years ago (which resulted in child Luna's abduction), & post-abduction event (to ensure such thing does not happen again)?

2) Is Cynthia the only Serpent to have students? Or do other Serpents (or even Capos for that matter) have students of their own as well?

3) Two of the Serpents we know their favored weapons: Gottardo = flail, "Serpent" = sniper rifle. Any chance you can reveal to us what weapons the other 2 serpents (Cynthia, 4th serpent) use, or would you prefer to keep that hidden until their reveal?

4) The "mark" on the forehead that both Pops & Jalen has (signifying that they're core Kaskar Family members, & have gone through the gruesome [barbaric in Jalen's words] trials in killing) - just wondering, are there some female core Family members as well (with the Mark & went through the trials) & will we see them?

5) Will we get to see some of the inner workings/relationships of the Kaskar family, such as why "Pops" trusts his brother & the "core members" so much (despite Jalen's protests/suspicions that one of them [including his uncle] can be the mole)?

6) With Luna sparing Apce, the Fazio elite soldier who fought against her (in Straffan event), was/is the intention to have him return later, possibly as Luna's rival (with proper training, as Luna said)?

8) Why did Wilfred shave off his beard & moustache? Certainly it couldn't be because he got tired of little Luna & Gracie calling him "Uncle moustache", or could it? :ROFLMAO:
I'm good, thank you for asking. Hope everything is well with you as well.

1) The town itself got warier on who entered. Cordia was more watchful of her daughters. The house itself has not tightened the security.

2) Cynthia is indeed the only one with students. Gottardo likes to teach from time to time for fun, but no real students. The other two are loners.

3) Too early for such a reveal :p

4) Yes

5) For sure

6 Apce will return, yes.

7. All kinds of tea. She's a tea lover. 2,5 sugar.

8. Time will tell :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still wonder at "Moustache" and "Uncle Moustache."

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I'm good, thank you for asking. Hope everything is well with you as well.

1) The town itself got warier on who entered. Cordia was more watchful of her daughters. The house itself has not tightened the security.

2) Cynthia is indeed the only one with students. Gottardo likes to teach from time to time for fun, but no real students. The other two are loners.

3) Too early for such a reveal :p

4) Yes

5) For sure

6 Apce will return, yes.

7. All kinds of tea. She's a tea lover. 2,5 sugar.

8. Time will tell :)
Does the mark of Kaskar family related to/based on Hindu mythology?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It is a long time since we received any update after 6.6 on the game. Hope the team is all well HopesGaming and hope to see a game update in the new year :)
Everything is well, thank you.
The team is just me tho. About the update. Doing my best! :)

Does the mark of Kaskar family related to/based on Hindu mythology?
In the real world - yes.
In the DeLuca-Verse - no.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wilfred never shaved his moustache, since he never had a moustache to begin with. It was actually the fifth serpent disguised as Wilfred's moustache.
Later on he changed his disguise to a floating rock and has been called as Floaty since then.

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry, bro, I can't not take this chance.:p
I modified a game, where you can absolutly stay true to Luna and don't even give the temptention to cheat on her.

<beginning>
<introducion of Luna>
<end>

Not to your liking? To bad, but it wasn't to my either.;)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/964957_HomeAlone-001.jpg

mc well here I am hiding in a closet on Christmas Eve sobbing uncontrollably
I bet you're wondering why why am I hiding from the love of my life

well you see it was Christmas Eve night and when Luna was putting up the star on the tree she fell hit her head lost her memory and now she thinks she's a nude ninja that hunts people for sport

mc this is not what I had in mind when I said me and Luna should spend Christmas alone
:oops:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes