Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I am very courious about what a game developer feels when he/she sees "When is the next update?" question. Does dev gets excited thinking like "They are loving my game and cant wait for another update" or get frustrated thinking like "Why they dont leave me be to work?" or is feeling completely different things? :unsure:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I am very courious about what a game developer feels when he/she sees "When is the next update?" question. Does dev gets excited thinking like "They are loving my game and cant wait for another update" or get frustrated thinking like "Why they dont leave me be to work?" or is feeling completely different things? :unsure:
Depends on when it happens.
If it's 1 week after release - I facepalm.
If it's standard time - I sigh.
If it's been a while - I am a bit more understanding. (like this one)

Oh, and I add one week of delay every time someone asks. The update was actually done many moons ago.

Sep 3, 2020

Oh, and I add one week of delay every time someone asks. The update was actually done many moons ago.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326043_Luna_02.png

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326044_Luna_03.png

mc Luna baby you remember you told me you thought you saw somebody spying on you today when you were getting dressed

just let me fuck

this guy up real quick and I'm all yours

mc come on come on where are you show yourself you cockeyed motherfucker
:devilish:
I thought our leader would like this one:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

hmmmmmm.... I see.....

sooooo....

When is the next update?

1608397810843.png

p.s. Luna best girl.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016

So.... does that mean you stopped killing dragons whenever someone asks that question? :unsure:
Or are there no more dragons left :eek::cry:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

Take your time, the next update will be fantastic for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't normally make posts like this, but I think 2020 was an appropriate year to do so.

End of the year is upon us, and I must admit, it was tough for all of us, whether it was due to the pandemic, or something personal that every one of us can suffer from (whether it's stress, fatigue, depression, loss of a family member etc).
I experienced through the fair share of the above.

I know the following is very cliche (and yes, you'll probably roll your eyes too, I'd imagine), but I have been and will continue to spend every day, with the belief that there is "light at the end of the tunnel."

For every one of us, this tunnel may be a very long, yet difficult journey. Some of us may get lost. Some of us may struggle. Some of us may want to give up. But I have faith that each and every one of us will come out of it on the other side stronger, & more resilient than before.

Until then my friends, be well, & stay safe, where ever you are and in whatever you may do.

Wishing the Godfather HopesGaming & every one of you fellow DeLuca Family soldiers (and your families) a Merry Christmas, & a Happy New Year.

With love,

JJJ84

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I don't normally make posts like this, but I think 2020 was an appropriate year to do so.

End of the year is upon us, and I must admit, it was a tough for all of us, whether it was due to the pandemic, or something personal that every one of us can suffer from (whether it's stress, fatigue, depression, loss of a family member etc).

I know the following is very cliche (and yes, you'll probably roll your eyes too, I'd imagine), but I have been and will continue to spend every day, with the belief that there is "light at the end of the tunnel."

For every one of us, this tunnel may be a very long, yet difficult journey. Some of us may get lost. Some of us may struggle. Some of us may want to give up. But I have faith that each and every one of us will come out of it on the other side stronger, & more resilient than before.

Until then my friends, be well, & stay safe, where ever you are and in whatever you may do.

Wishing the Godfather HopesGaming & every one of you fellow DeLuca Family soldiers (and your families) a Merry Christmas, & a Happy New Year.

With love,

JJJ84
thank you and the same to you my brother and to everyone
(y)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

End of the year is upon us, and I must admit, it was a tough for all of us, whether it was due to the pandemic, or something personal that every one of us can suffer from (whether it's stress, fatigue, depression, loss of a family member etc).

With love,

JJJ84
Thank you for these good wishes, same to you and all of friends here

Reactions: JJJ84

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In my own opinion the game was great as is!!! To make it better! Great ! But hell man this should be outstanding!

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326043_Luna_02.png

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/326044_Luna_03.png

mc Luna baby you remember you told me you thought you saw somebody spying on you today when you were getting dressed

just let me fuck

this guy up real quick and I'm all yours

mc come on come on where are you show yourself you cockeyed motherfucker
:devilish:
I thought our leader would like this one:ROFLMAO:
these pics are not in the game, are they? Have I missed something?

Sep 3, 2020
Welcome to Brotherhood of Worshipping Luna =D You will be a good addition to our ranks
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/967631_SantaInSight-001.jpg

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/967632_SantaInSight-002.jpg

mc that's right your eyes don't deceive you that's the woman I love pointing a death ray at Santa Claus

mc oh I'm sorry.stun ray Gracie says it's a stun ray

well like all stories allow me to start from the beginning

Luna came to me two days before Christmas and she said she thought dat. just because some kids are bad sometimes that doesn't mean they shouldn't get any presents for Christmas

Luna every kid should get a present for Christmas weather. Bad or not and that if Santa Claus isn't going to do his job right she's going to show him how it's done

mc and that's why I'm out here in the fucking Cole dress like a fucking elf trying to help the woman I love steal Santa's job

oh and Gracie well-liked all good sisters when she heard about this plan she wanted to show her love and support in fact Gracie is the one who built the fucking death ray

Gracie stun ray :D

mc oh my god I don't fucking care Gracie :cautious:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/967631_SantaInSight-001.jpg

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/967632_SantaInSight-002.jpg

mc that's right your eyes don't deceive you that's the woman I love pointing a death ray at Santa Claus

mc oh I'm sorry.stun ray Gracie says it's a stun ray

well like all stories allow me to start from the beginning

Luna came to me two days before Christmas and she said she thought dat. just because some kids are bad sometimes that doesn't mean they shouldn't get any presents for Christmas

Luna every kid should get a present for Christmas weather. Bad or not and that if Santa Claus isn't going to do his job right she's going to show him how it's done

mc and that's why I'm out here in the fucking Cole dress like a fucking elf trying to help the woman I love steal Santa's job

oh and Gracie well-liked all good sisters when she heard about this plan she wanted to show her love and support in fact Gracie is the one who built the fucking death ray

Gracie stun ray :D

mc oh my god I don't fucking care Gracie :cautious:

Who cares about Gracie when our dear goddess is there? :love: Next time going to mission, dont be so jealous and call me too :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes