c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
and I would be 100% happy with that

as far as I am concerned I don't mind cut content or a short a game as long as I don't have to cheat on Luna
and it would mean the world to me

please my leader all I'm asking for is the option
Sorry, bro, I can't not take this chance.:p
I modified a game, where you can absolutly stay true to Luna and don't even give the temptention to cheat on her.

<beginning>
<introducion of Luna>
<end>

Not to your liking? To bad, but it wasn't to my either.;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Update coming before January ??
Every update comes before January, at least before the next January.:p
I don't know, dev, I would say, also don't really know. And even if he would know it, I would make a formal request, that he wouldn't announce it before he had upload it.
This would also be the official statement of Floaty.:D

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Every update comes before January, at least before the next January.:p
I don't know, dev, I would say, also don't really know. And even if he would know it, I would make a formal request, that he wouldn't announce it before he had upload it.
This would also be the official statement of Floaty.:D
Can confirm that this is the official statement of Floaty.

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry, bro, I can't not take this chance.:p
I modified a game, where you can absolutly stay true to Luna and don't even give the temptention to cheat on her.

<beginning>
<introducion of Luna>
<end>

Not to your liking? To bad, but it wasn't to my either.;)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/406562_BeastsOfPrey-001.jpg

mc Luna baby I love you
you are the air that I breathe but. I have to put my foot down

and say no
our vacation ends tomorrow and we are not taking him home with us and that's final five minutes later

mc hello American Airlines how much do you charge to transport a really really really big cat yes I'll hold::cautious::

Sep 3, 2020
I just hope that Hopes gets the distinction between harem and cheating, and when the time comes we'll get the former rather than the latter.
I really hope you get the Harem you want

just because I don't like Harem doesn't mean I don't want it in the game I just want the option to choose not to have a Harem

I want to love one girl and one girl only

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just hope that Hopes gets the distinction between harem and cheating, and when the time comes we'll get the former rather than the latter.
From the characters personalities, I can't see them be in a harem. Luna would probably be devastated if MC was with other girls, Gracie is probably too possessive and Bella has to keep her affair hidden so her husband doesn't find out. I also can't see Cordia be fine with that.

MC may have a "harem" with the side-girls, like the one that is locked in the dungeon and the other soldiers that haven't been added yet, but I can't see a reasonable path towards a main-girl harem.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I am sure that will be a main-girl harem wouldn't be that hard ( specially the coming update :unsure: a surprise ?! maybe ?!), the game will be perfect if we can choose to follow the harem path or not ... that will make everybody happy at the end .

Reactions: Bakkalon

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From the characters personalities, I can't see them be in a harem. Luna would probably be devastated if MC was with other girls, Gracie is probably too possessive and Bella has to keep her affair hidden so her husband doesn't find out. I also can't see Cordia be fine with that.
If he cheated on her, sure. If Gracie reveals that she likes him too and asks to share? Not so sure about that. And Cordia? I got the impression that she was trying to set him up with both of them from the beginning. Sending the both of them to shower in his room and warning him not to get caught peeking? I've figured since then that her plans for him include him being with the pair of them.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019

MC may have a "harem" with the side-girls, like the one that is locked in the dungeon and the other soldiers that haven't been added yet, but I can't see a reasonable path towards a main-girl harem.
A good twist could be:

A) Power Hungry path: Harem with side-girls but the only way to unlock it is through a path where the MC betray/don't truly help Luna/Gracia/Cordia in their hour of need, getting them killed (and dealing with their Consiglieri before he discover and murdering you)

Or

B) Loyal: Don't touch the side-girls and try to end with one girl ( probably with Luna or maybe Bella since Gracie doesn't fully understand the concept of Love (yet?) and Cordia is not a LI ,and the "sister" of the other family hasn't made an appearence aside from your friend and her brother asking you to talk with her)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tired of waiting for update.
I skipped last 2 updates too.
I found that waiting for updates becomes way more bearable when you just do unrelated stuff. Play another game, not necessarily an adult one, read a book, watch a movie. In any other year I'd also have added "meet with friends" but that doesn't seem productive right now.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Given that the mc's mum poisoned him regularly as a child to build up his resistance, how can we be sure there is no planned "mum rapes son" during a flashback which is how he was possessed by the perverted sexual demon and the true source of his hatred for his mother?

Now that the mc's true form as a floating rock has been revealed when will we see Luna and Gracie transform into their Dragon selves?

Why doesn't Wilfred wear his blue dress in public anymore?

Answers to these and many other questions may or may not be reveled in a future update.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I found that waiting for updates becomes way more bearable when you just do unrelated stuff. Play another game, not necessarily an adult one, read a book, watch a movie. In any other year I'd also have added "meet with friends" but that doesn't seem productive right now.
I found that catching up to any TV series that I've been falling behind works as well while I wait for the updates.

Reactions: Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes