Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Anybody remember the last part of the game
Do not try to remember the last part of the game. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth. What truth you ask? There is no game! There is no game? Then you will see that it's not a game, it's a Dragon taming simulation.

• Sad
Reactions: Repuci
Sep 3, 2020
Who cares about Gracie when our dear goddess is there? :love: Next time going to mission, dont be so jealous and call me too :ROFLMAO:
bro you know you would have been the first person i called but in my defense when Luna said she had a plan I thought Luna meant organizing a toy drive not gunning down fucking Santa Claus

and you're even worse than me because all Luna has to do is show you her puppy dog eyes and you would have killed Santa Claus in his sleep for her

:LOL:

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Anybody remember the last part of the game
How we can forget it? Straffan gets it deserves from Fazio family in main quest, Luna tells MC her traumatic past, Gracie continues her lessons, Isabel continues to bitching around after MC resolves her dispute with another main character, Lady Cordia continues to sip her tea, uncle Wilfred continues to being hilarious and poor Joey died again =D

bro you know you would have been the first person i called but in my defense when Luna said she had a plan I thought Luna meant organizing a toy drive not gunning down fucking Santa Claus

and you're even worse than me because all Luna has to do is show you her puppy dog eyes and you would have killed Santa Claus in his sleep for her

:LOL:
Man, she even didnt need to show her pupy eyes, just a word from her and world can say good bye to Santa Claus and whole fucking north pole :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
How we can forget it? Straffan gets it deserves from Fazio family in main quest, Luna tells MC her traumatic past, Gracie continues her lessons, Isabel continues to bitching around after MC resolves her dispute with another main character, Lady Cordia continues to sip her tea, uncle Wilfred continues to being hilarious and poor Joey died again =D

Man, she even didnt need to show her pupy eyes, just a word from her and world can say good bye to Santa Claus and whole fucking north pole :ROFLMAO:
great just what I need another c3p0

God give me strength
don't tell me I have to start hiding weapons from you to
:oops:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
great just what I need another c3p0

God give me strength
don't tell me I have to start hiding weapons from you to
:oops:
And I was questioning myself, why I hid my little my little 14.5x114 mm bore sniper gun in the toilet tank.:oops:
What is more, where are now my poison bottles which where in the toilet tank before.:cautious:

Sep 3, 2020
And I was questioning myself, why I hid my little my little 14.5x114 mm bore sniper gun in the toilet tank.:oops:
What is more, where are now my poison bottles which where in the toilet tank before.:cautious:
don't give me that you know what you did
remember when you took Luna on her first Easter egg hunt because she's never been to one

and when Luna couldn't find any Easter eggs and she started to cry you gunned down the fucking Easter Bunny
:mad:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Bad news: This is my hobby and it is Christmas and new year time. The busiest time of the year.
Good news: I don't celebrate Christmas so I can have fun working at deluca. Going to celebrate new year tho. With a small dose of alcohol.

Happy Merry Christmas to everyone!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Bad news: This is my hobby and it is Christmas and new year time. The busiest time of the year.
Good news: I don't celebrate Christmas so I can have fun working at deluca. Going to celebrate new year tho. With a small dose of alcohol.

Happy Merry Christmas to everyone!
Oh please Hopes, take as much time off for the holidays as you want, boy have you deserved it with this game ;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes