Sep 3, 2020
When you said elephant threesome that wasnt the first thing comes to my mind, I tought something like Yennefers unicorn fantasy in Witcher :ROFLMAO: I would have asked why someone bother to work on that but you have already given its answer :ROFLMAO:
my bruddas I have found it imagine a face so beautiful that if you look at it too long your heart will literally explode

I give you the most adorable face in the world made by Luna

screenshot0002.png

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
my bruddas I have found it imagine a face so beautiful that if you look at it too long your heart will literally explode

I give you the most adorable face in the world made by Luna

View attachment 955541

Well, I made Luna's most beatiful expression -in my opion of course- my PP It is basically moments after of this image but I think its have whole different composition. In here Luna is everyday Luna, for a moment dumbest person in the earth, lunatic and a moment later most sensitive, smartest yet clueless Luna :ROFLMAO: In kissing scene however Luna is shocked by someone is actually loving her, not a facade, not a fake relation just her. And coming relief just after that shock melts my heart. :cry: Just like the hopping on the MC with her all love in the end of "My Name Is Luna" mission. I don't know, maybe I am creating expreesions according to story in my mind or a bit light hearted and trying to find emotions in faces but still Lunas expressions are priceless.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I made Luna's most beatiful expression -in my opion of course- my PP It is basically moments after of this image but I think its have whole different composition. In here Luna is everyday Luna, for a moment dumbest person in the earth, lunatic and a moment later most sensitive, smartest yet clueless Luna :ROFLMAO: In kissing scene however Luna is shocked by someone is actually loving her, not a facade, not a fake relation just her. And coming relief just after that shock melts my heart. :cry: Just like the hopping on the MC with her all love in the end of "My Name Is Luna" mission. I don't know, maybe I am creating expreesions according to story in my mind or a bit light hearted and trying to find emotions in faces but still Lunas expressions are priceless.
my brother I agree with you 100% I didn't look at it that way

you have a beautiful way with words

and here I thought your specialty was only hunting down the mysterious six

and killing mysterious six Soldiers

with your bare hands
:LOL:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
my brother I agree with you 100% I didn't look at it that way

you have a beautiful way with words

and here I thought your specialty was only hunting down the mysterious six

and killing mysterious six Soldiers

with your bare hands
Thank you, I like reading a bit may be its effect :)

Well Mysterious Six should suffer with or without me. If anything happens to me, I trust you, c3pO and the rest of the DeLucas on this mission :ROFLMAO: They hurt my dear Luna and for this I will hurt them to even with my bare hands :mad: They are a bunch of masochist fools, they all shall learn what is meaning of hurt :mad:

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you, I like reading a bit may be its effect :)

Well Mysterious Six should suffer with or without me. If anything happens to me, I trust you, c3pO and the rest of the DeLucas on this mission :ROFLMAO: They hurt my dear Luna and for this I will hurt them to even with my bare hands :mad: They are a bunch of masochist fools, they all shall learn what is meaning of hurt :mad:
you and c3pO have nothing to worry about do not forget we are all motivated by our love for Luna there's an old saying
love is the most powerful thing in the world

a man motivated by hate can destroy an Empire

however a man motivated by love can destroy the world

Vengeance will be ours :devilish:(y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I see, I go and look if my equipment is ready for this task.:oops:

PS: Luna had said that she wanted to see the Eastern bunny. I only helped her to achived it.:whistle:
Later on that day she also said I should clean the mess up and that I shall see to that I make Mr. Easter bunny healthy again. Does anyone know a really good veterinarian?:eek:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I see, I go and look if my equipment is ready for this task.:oops:

PS: Luna had said that she wanted to see the Eastern bunny. I only helped to achived it.:whistle:
Later on that day she also said I should clean the mess up and that I shall see to that I make Mr. Easter bunny healthy again. Does anyone know a really good veterinarian?:eek:
oh God quick somebody get me the phone book let's see violin no here we are veterinarian

hello yes we need emergency surgery for a giant bunny
the Easter Bunny after 1 year and
5 surgerys
51561f53963b7.image.jpg
Easter Bunny officer all I remember is that the guy said. his girlfriend never seen a giant Bunny before and

she wanted to see me and we could do this the easy way or the hard way

and I told him that his girlfriend can go to h and before I could finish my sentence

he said wrong answer and he started to beat the crap out of me

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't know if the dev knows or not but there is an Italian website selling DeLuca Family. It is also selling several other games as well without the knowledge of the devs. I don't have a discord so someone please tell the dev. The website is " ". Also there is a discussion thread on the forum:- https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/ .
Edit:- The game is being sold as a part of a pack called "Crossroads"
The least anyone can do is to report the site to Google Safebrowsing, so it won't appear in google search and browsers with built in warning system will warn people about the site in case they happen to find a link there from somewhere other than web search.

The more reports it gets, the more likely and sooner it will (hopefully) happen.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know if the dev knows or not but there is an Italian website selling DeLuca Family. It is also selling several other games as well without the knowledge of the devs. I don't have a discord so someone please tell the dev. The website is " ". Also there is a discussion thread on the forum:- https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/ .
Edit:- The game is being sold as a part of a pack called "Crossroads"
Not just DeLuca, these fucking creeps selling nearly all of patreon developed adult games I think =S I saw 13 screenshots from games I downloaded this forum and thats just me =S

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You could file a complaint towards Paypal, Mastercard & Visa too, since they are used by the website (you can see them on the bottom of the home page).

I think that would be the best way to get the site totally taken down. If they can't make any money, it'll die. Many of the games, if not most of them, contain illegal content. Not to mention being copywrite material.

Lord Verminaard you can find this on their websites. You could contact customer service too, I assume.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes