Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You could file a complaint towards Paypal, Mastercard & Visa too, since they are used by the website (you can see them on the bottom of the home page).

I think that would be the best way to get the site totally taken down. If they can't make any money, it'll die. Many of the games, if not most of them, contain illegal content. Not to mention being copywrite material.
Can you write how can I do that? In the mean time I will write the pages games I know so people see this fools from these threads and take action too

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dev of another game emailed them and the game was taken down immediately. But that's not the solution of course.

Plop1

Sep 25, 2018
Hi everybody

I fall in love with this game and its characters. :love:
This cause me to have a change of heart about a decision in the game, so...

Does anyone have a save where MC and Isabel are just friends ? :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi everybody

With the next version you will have to restart anyways, then you can easily correct your decisions.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi everybody

I can assure you, nearly nothing changes in this stage of game and you dont need any save game. Differences are you cant do "A soldiers sacrifice" mission and from other Isabel missions sexual/lewd images are erased. If you want to see this route so badly, you can see it from gallery. If you want it for continue game from there, as mentioned before me in new update old saves wont work.
I suggest you to save before every important decision (like accepting/rejecting missions or route selections) or save before every mission or keep a save that you didnt do single mission but collected tons of money and bought every stat upgrade. Latter facilitates to replaying game. =D

Pantzzzz

Feb 21, 2020
I don't know if the dev knows or not but there is an Italian website selling DeLuca Family. It is also selling several other games as well without the knowledge of the devs. I don't have a discord so someone please tell the dev. The website is " ". Also there is a discussion thread on the forum:- https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/ .
Edit:- The game is being sold as a part of a pack called "Crossroads"
They have the classic game 'Being an Asshole 2!' What a selection!

bytecy

Jul 5, 2018
beautifully written.. the composition of the script is a genius.. it was balance with dry humour, smugness, intelligence, wits, brawns.. even the action sequence was a great touch.. the direction is very smart .. kudos to the dev. cant wait for more updates..

Plop1

Sep 25, 2018
With the next version you will have to restart anyways, then you can easily correct your decisions.
I can assure you, nearly nothing changes in this stage of game and you dont need any save game. Differences are you cant do "A soldiers sacrifice" mission and from other Isabel missions sexual/lewd images are erased. If you want to see this route so badly, you can see it from gallery. If you want it for continue game from there, as mentioned before me in new update old saves wont work.
I suggest you to save before every important decision (like accepting/rejecting missions or route selections) or save before every mission or keep a save that you didnt do single mission but collected tons of money and bought every stat upgrade. Latter facilitates to replaying game. =D
Thank you very much. Both of you. :)

Edit : Just to add that this game is a masterpiece. I don't give a shit that there is little sexual content. This game is so much more. The story, the characters, the artwork... This is amazing ! :love:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1609391510430.png

Hey DeLucas!

Hope y'all had a great Christmas with your family and loved ones!
December was a bit more busy than I hoped so sadly I couldn't get it out on December!
But got some good work in!

There was a plan for preview of sexy render that I changed my mind on. I felt like that would had ruined the experience in-game :)

January is the planned month for the release. It will be at the late end of the month. I have also taken free for 3 weeks from work which will be used solely on DeLuca. Let's get the final rush in! On this note, I want to remind that this project is still a hobby project. I haven't made the (scary) jump to full time just yet. We're getting there tho!

This year will be way more sexy times. I have developed all the girls as I want. DeLuca was never about slow build up or/and sex as the end goal. I simply wanted to work on the story and characters of the girl before I went to that.

I feel like this year will be a new chapter in the DeLuca Family!

Happy new year to you all!

-HG

ps. I gotten some requests for Q&A. I think it sounds fun but not quite clear on how it would be. If you guys got any ideas or wishes please do share.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes