Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Happy New Year to all who did not complain about updates or similar. To the others: may Floaty suddenly appear above you.
Happy New Year to you and all as well! I may still wish those who complained will have a happy new year as well.

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Like everyone else, I'm waiting impatiently for an update. It takes a bit of getting used to the story and the family, especially the missions, to continue the story and pull the thread of patience. That can change with an update for soldiers. Not that these are non-existential and important to the family's reputation and status, but they do slow the story down a bit.

Anyone looking for the classic Ding Dong pattern is in the actual status of this story wrong here. Here, as if tied up in a good book, you will be guided step by step with a red thread to the characters, but still have the freedom of choice without the common slice of life mechanics.

What can i also say about The DeLuca Family?

I'm probably not the only one who got goosebumps at the "end" of the current status in Luna history.

Please continue!

*my english is a bit rusty, since i left the school in germany ;)*

Last edited by a moderator:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Happy Floaty Year!!!

and now to the question of all questions...what gender is he/she/her/his/it ???:unsure:
It's gender is floating. Floating from one gender to the next and so on, back and forth. Thus the same goes to the pronoun of Floaty. Therefore he has learned to life with the inaccurate use of gender and pronoun. Usually it doesn't care much and don't give this thematic too much weight.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's gender is floating. Floating from one gender to the next and so on, back and forth. Thus the same goes to the pronoun of Floaty. Therefore he has learned to life with the inaccurate use of gender and pronoun. Usually it doesn't care much and don't give this thematic too much weight.
Yeah, like Gender Fluid, but in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I removed my statement, as I was not aware you were now Floaty Official Spokesmen. Congratulations! must be a total honor! Please salute them with respect in my place!

Reactions: c3p0

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I found graph for patreon in an other thread. I was just curious and has searched for our gem here.

And it seems there are a couple of supporters are pissed because...
...reasons and have canceled thier sups. I dont get them, Hopes was always honest

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I found graph for patreon in an other thread. I was just curious and has searched for our gem here.

...reasons and have canceled thier sups. I dont get them, Hopes was always honest
If you look a longer time period seems to happen pretty much every month, which make sense.

Reactions: Game Bond

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

it always drops in the beginning of the month because of people forgetting to update their payment info

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
it always drops in the beginning of the month because of people forgetting to update their payment info
Erm, well... what do you mean? I have chosen my pledge at that time and never wasted a secound thought about it. To be honest, i am not totaly familiar with the payment methods patreon provides - i use paypal. Is there a option for single use payments?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Erm, well... what do you mean? I have chosen my pledge at that time and never wasted a secound thought about it. To be honest, i am not totaly familiar with the payment methods patreon provides - i use paypal. Is there a option for single use payments?
Well you can use a credit card, those things have an expiration date. Patreon charges on the 1st of the month IIRC, so if my card expired and I forgot to update the information on Patreon, it would try to charge me and fail, unsubscribing me from all creators I pledged to

Reactions: Mortarion
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes