Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020
Not sure if this was mention before but I just finished the game for the first time and:

There's an NTR scene and it's not in the tags, also the game says the quest is only active if you have NTR active I search for it but I can't find where u disable the NTR. (nvm its using a cheating tag and it was netori not NTR my bad was not aware of the difference)

The game also is not tagged as harem but you are kinda forced to have a harem, I didn't play the root where I'm a dick and everyone hates me but still since all the secondary quests involve getting closer to the girls I don't see a way around getting involved with them, maybe I just missed something. (and you need to get involved with them to progress the story so you can't just avoid them)

Lastly, I feel like there will be no happy end with Isabel and that is making me wanna drop the game, I pretty much only pay for Isabel and the main story, I find the other girls boring and quite annoying tbh, but the more I played Isabel root the more I liked her, but also feel like this is going into a sad ending.
The more I play the game and learn about the world I'm in and the people in it the more I feel like no Happy end can come for a cheating wife but then again the game forces you into a harem so hopefully, this will end well somehow.

So I would like the developer to please add a happy ending with Isabel, please don't try to go for a cheap emotional twist later in the game where she is killed or worst just to try to prove how violent this world is or that cheating is wrong (Just to clarify I believe 100% cheating is wrong and I hate NTR games for that reason, but in this case, I can't stop feeling bad for her, being trapped in a marriage she was kinda forced into and now is extremely unhappy and divorce is not an option in this world)

Last edited:

Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Not sure if this was mention before but I just finished the game for the first time and:

There's an NTR scene and it's not in the tags, also the game says the quest is only active if you have NTR active I search for it but I can't find where u disable the NTR. (nvm its using cheating tag)

The game also is not tagged as harem but you are kinda forced to have a harem, I didn't play the root where I'm a dick and everyone hates me but still since all the secondary quests involve getting closer to the girls I don't see a way around getting involved with them, maybe I just missed something. (and you need to get involved with them to progress the story so you can't just avoid them)

Lastly, I feel like there will be no happy end with Isabel and that is making me wanna drop the game, I pretty much only pay for Isabel and the main story, I find the other girls boring and quite annoying tbh, but the more I played Isabel root the more I liked her, but also feel like this is going into a sad ending.
The more I play the game and learn about the world I'm in and the people in it the more I feel like no Happy end can come for a cheating wife but then again the game forces you into a harem so hopefully, this will end well somehow.

So I would like the developer to please add a happy ending with Isabel, please don't try to go for a cheap emotional twist later in the game where she is killed or worst just to try to prove how violent this world is or that cheating is wrong (Just to clarify I believe 100% cheating is wrong and I hate NTR games for that reason, but in this case, I can't stop feeling bad for her, being trapped in a marriage she was kinda forced into and now is extremely unhappy and divorce is not an option in this world)
which scene is this guy talking bout?? I have not seen no NTR in the game.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Somewhere in this thread is list how are the relationships are planed by the dev. Afaik Luna was the only one with long therm relationship, the others are just short events, dont nail me on it, i am to lazy to search this post. I am 100% sure, that a harem was never planed.

• Sad
Reactions: Obiiwans

Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020
Somewhere in this thread is list how are the relationships are planed by the dev. Afaik Luna was the only one with long therm relationship, the others are just short events, dont nail me on it, i am to lazy to search this post. I am 100% sure, that a harem was never planed.
:/ i see, feels weird to have Isabel as a side short event considering the last few events with her but I guess i will wait and see and hope this changes.
Well i guess luna is the second-best so could be worst haha

Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I see this is from 2019 so hopefully(in my pov) he changed his mind a bit.
The last event of Isabel's story felt that was more than just that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe I'm reading too much into it. Idk something about Isabel really hit me hard i just want her to have a happy ending
Same. Would be mildly upset if you can't end the game in more than one happy way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Similarily to what was said before, this game also does not fit the "harem" tag definition. First of all, it is arguable whether the MC is already being "courted" by the girls, but then they also need to know about each other and finally have intercourse, which as of now is certainly not in the game.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Only Luna as the main love, I really hope that is not the case, I like Luna but I like Gracie more and I would also like to try Isabel as her story seems interesting to me, it also makes me very hot to have a relationship with her while she is married to another man xD. That the boss aka Cordia is special seems very good to me, she must be the special prize

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

There are many people who wouldnt mind "Luna is only love of MC" scenario including me but I am Hopesgaming considers in somewhere of the later game there will be friend or something else routes for both Luna and Gracie -as you can see in this post- I know because some fans -me included again :ROFLMAO:- wanted really bad to have an option about cheating Luna;

This is something I was thinking of adding actually.
At the start, I was against it due to how much extra work it would be but after doing it for Isabel I am thinking of doing it for both Luna and Gracie.
Nothing is for certain of yet tho.

My bad, heh.
Write your questions again and I'll see if it something I can answer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I removed my statement, as I was not aware you were now Floaty Official Spokesmen. Congratulations! must be a total honor! Please salute them with respect in my place!
It depens. On one site is the honer of actualy serving the fith Serpent and on the other site it is not always easy.

To understand Floaty you must think like a rock, but also forget that you are a rock, bound by nature. You must not let nature define what you shall think or not or what could be possible or not.
Also some topic need an extremly sensitive aproach otherwise a squeezed toe becomes a lot more likely. For example the whole is he the fifth serpent or not. Or does he have encountered dragoons.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes