c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, it wasn't a great day for Floaty.

He has taken it very bad and later was stoned, perhaps due the use of some dubious substance. But don't worry, even the police can't do a thing, then his alibi is solid as rocks.
Yet Floaty official do not will to discuss this period any further and I my only adivse would be to move on. Last time he was really boiling after something that he hadn't liked.
1609870093715.png

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, it wasn't a great day for Floaty.

He has taken it very bad and later was stoned, perhaps due the use of some dubious substance. But don't worry, even the police can't do a thing, then his alibi is solid as rocks.
Yet Floaty official do not will discuss this period further and I my only adivse would be to move on. Last time he was really boiling after something that he hadn't liked.
View attachment 972563
Damn he looks hot in this pic

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Im honored but also proud of Nottravis . She deserves it 100%.
Tho, really disappointed floaty didnt get in the npc nomination. That badass stone has more personality then a boulder!
Thank you, HopesGaming , that was a most kind thing of you to say.

Although, as Becca says in her C3 FAQs, you kick my arse as an artist :)

Capture345435.PNG

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
hi everybody

i loose my save of the version 0.6.1 after the chapter "je m appelle luna " ( english = i call luna )

please is it possible to send me a save please because i want to play to the version 0.6.6 and i don t want to restart all
You might wait a bit since the next version will require you start a new game. Lots of things reworked in game mechanics.

Reactions: BKM

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
to play 0.06.6 is it play since the beginning of the game ? or the save of the version 0.6.1 done ?
No, he has told you that with the next game update you will not be able to use your current saves since the entire code has been rewritten and they will not work and you will have to start over from the beginning, so wait.

• Angry
Reactions: BKM

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There are many people who wouldnt mind "Luna is only love of MC" scenario including me but I am Hopesgaming considers in somewhere of the later game there will be friend or something else routes for both Luna and Gracie -as you can see in this post- I know because some fans -me included again :ROFLMAO:- wanted really bad to have an option about cheating Luna;
Ntr , cheating ???
Tell me early. So i can escape from this this thread faster

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ntr , cheating ???
Tell me early. So i can escape from this this thread faster
no one has mentioned any ntr/cheating, at least not as you mean it, as far as i can see there.
he only has said that there will be other LI, ie possibilities for long-term relations and adventures with other girls/women besides Luna who was planned as the only main LI at the beginning (when the game starts to develop) if I understand it correctly.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes