SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 964186

Hey DeLucas!

Hope y'all had a great Christmas with your family and loved ones!
December was a bit more busy than I hoped so sadly I couldn't get it out on December!
But got some good work in!

There was a plan for preview of sexy render that I changed my mind on. I felt like that would had ruined the experience in-game :)

January is the planned month for the release. It will be at the late end of the month. I have also taken free for 3 weeks from work which will be used solely on DeLuca. Let's get the final rush in! On this note, I want to remind that this project is still a hobby project. I haven't made the (scary) jump to full time just yet. We're getting there tho!

This year will be way more sexy times. I have developed all the girls as I want. DeLuca was never about slow build up or/and sex as the end goal. I simply wanted to work on the story and characters of the girl before I went to that.

I feel like this year will be a new chapter in the DeLuca Family!

Happy new year to you all!

-HG

ps. I gotten some requests for Q&A. I think it sounds fun but not quite clear on how it would be. If you guys got any ideas or wishes please do share.
Is that Eiza's little sister?
Rescue=burn the whole city?
Floaty set the fire?

Sep 3, 2020
Not just DeLuca, these fucking creeps selling nearly all of patreon developed adult games I think =S I saw 13 screenshots from games I downloaded this forum and thats just me =S
mc oh Deez must be the homemade presents Gracie and Luna made for everybody
they told us not until Christmas but I can't wait I'm opening mine now
I'm not sure but I think it's the same present for everybody

oh it's a calendar that's nice and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MC reaching for his phone come on pick up hello Luna Baby

yeah I just called to say that I saw your present oh no I loved it you look very gorgeous beautiful but I couldn't help notice that. you two were not wearing any ooh it was Gracie idea oh no it's fine I support you 100%
baby before I gocan I talk to Gracie for one second okay I love you too

yes hello Gracie I just wanted to ask you something really quick
I just wanted to know by any chance are you out of your fucking mind

you have the future mother of my children on full display everyone can see her entire business and let me make it clear

Luna business is my business and nobody else's business

oh God Gracie I'll have to call you back wait lady Cordia don't open your present 980076_Happy2021.jpg 980076_Happy2021.jpg

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Is that Eiza's little sister?
Rescue=burn the whole city?
Floaty set the fire?
I think its Cordia (but i dont know why the veil or that thing in his head) Hope, Eiza's little sister (for the red hair) and the girl with the rollers, the fangirl of Cordia.
But now im curious about why Cordia go with Hope. I understand if Luna dont go, because she is to wild for a rescue mission, but Cordia. Maybe she take it personal, similar situations between her when the Six take Luna and Eiza losing his sister.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think its Cordia (but i dont know why the veil or that thing in his head) Hope, Eiza's little sister (for the red hair) and the girl with the rollers, the fangirl of Cordia.
But now im curious about why Cordia go with Hope. I understand if Luna dont go, because she is to wild for a rescue mission, but Cordia. Maybe she take it personal, similar situations between her when the Six take Luna and Eiza losing his sister.
looks more like one of the naughty mafia nuns from the previous preview

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
mc oh Deez must be the homemade presents Gracie and Luna made for everybody
they told us not until Christmas but I can't wait I'm opening mine now
I'm not sure but I think it's the same present for everybody

oh it's a calendar that's nice and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MC reaching for his phone come on pick up hello Luna Baby

yeah I just called to say that I saw your present oh no I loved it you look very gorgeous beautiful but I couldn't help notice that. you two were not wearing any ooh it was Gracie idea oh no it's fine I support you 100%
baby before I gocan I talk to Gracie for one second okay I love you too

yes hello Gracie I just wanted to ask you something really quick
I just wanted to know by any chance are you out of your fucking mind

you have the future mother of my children on full display everyone can see her entire business and let me make it clear

Luna business is my business and nobody else's business

oh God Gracie I'll have to call you back wait lady Cordia don't open your present View attachment 964536 View attachment 964536
Considering how many fans out there this is pretty daring line :ROFLMAO:
"Luna business is my business and nobody else's business"
Are those beatuies from fan page or special renders? =D

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Took awhile before this game took off for me and I almost dropped it but Isobel kept me in the game. Then enter the backstory and holy shit. Things went from 1 to 100 real quick. Everything about it was perfect. Story telling and art (character expressions) jumped like 10 levels. Did not expect it since everything before was average at best. Literally gave me chills and made me cry.

Game gotten much better after that. Before I easily knew what my ending was gonna be but now I'm not sure. Usually I would easily pick 1 after first couple of dialogues but each main love interests in this game have their own uniqueness and story. Very well done in that regard.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Happy New Years to you all too.

Happy New Year to all who did not complain about updates or similar. To the others: may Floaty suddenly appear above you.
Floaty will do what he can, but he think he don't have time for all of them.

Reactions: SuperLYC
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes