uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Bad news: This is my hobby and it is Christmas and new year time. The busiest time of the year.
Good news: I don't celebrate Christmas so I can have fun working at deluca. Going to celebrate new year tho. With a small dose of alcohol.

Happy Merry Christmas to everyone!
man don't make ours minds messy by saying good news or bad news together it's so confusing. Just release the damn thing. come on now, give the candy to kids.

abc23

Oct 23, 2018
Bad news: This is my hobby and it is Christmas and new year time. The busiest time of the year.
Good news: I don't celebrate Christmas so I can have fun working at deluca. Going to celebrate new year tho. With a small dose of alcohol.

Happy Merry Christmas to everyone!
Playing the game, seeing your good knowledge of mafia traditions and Italian words, I suspected you were Italian, but now I'm sure you are not.
Firstly, we can't "not-celebrating" Christmas.
Secondly, according to the last covid-related rules, we can't celebrate New year either (so envious of you guys).
Finally, small dose of alcohol doesn't sound Italian at all.

So, even more congrats for the spot-on game setting.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Playing the game, seeing your good knowledge of mafia traditions and Italian words, I suspected you were Italian, but now I'm sure you are not.
Firstly, we can't "not-celebrating" Christmas.
Secondly, according to the last covid-related rules, we can't celebrate New year either (so envious of you guys).
Finally, small dose of alcohol doesn't sound Italian at all.

So, even more congrats for the spot-on game setting.
Hopes is actually Martin Scorsese. It's true. Don't tell anyone.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm always filled with curiosity regarding The DeLuca Family, and while waiting for the update (which I'm stoked for), here's some more questions for you HopesGaming (one or two of these questions I might have asked you before. Sorry, sometimes it's hard to keep track of all my questions).

1) Will there be any fun events or situations which happens in the DeLuca Family mansion's kitchen?
I remember there being a render before with Gracie & Isabel being on opposite sides of the kitchen looking angrily at each other (with MC standing behind them at the background) & thought it was possibly for an upcoming reconciliation event between them, but then we got the Blizzard Princess event (in the freezer). Was that scene a special requested render?

2) We haven't seen such characters yet, but I'm guessing the Family does hire staff for everyday cooking & regular property maintenance?
I mean, yes, Cordia loves to cook (which is fantastic), but evenso, I don't think she'll have time or wish to be always cooking for everyone, & have a feeling she has a chef and/or a cooking team as service on the premises. Also, while we saw Isabel at times tidying up the living room, I'd imagine that there are cleaners who clean the house in general, & gardeners who maintain the gardens & the lawns.

3) The much talked about (especially in Isabel's events) "Wilfred's special wine collection", will we ever get to see them?

4) The tournament that you mentioned is coming sometime in the future, aka "Frenetico Tournaments", are there special venues in which they're held (something that may be equivalent to the real-world football Stadiums but for the DeLuca-Verse)?

5) So far, in the DeLuca Family mansion, there are the following rooms shown (or implied to exist):

- MC's room (including the bathroom)
- Luna's room
- Gracie's room
- Antonio & Isabel's room
- Don's office
- Cordia's room
- Basement cells (where Eiza was kept locked up overnight)
- Kitchen
- Large Family dining room (where MC had meal with the Family & got poisoned)
- Living room

Are there any other rooms or notable places in the mansion (or within the estate's boundaries) that we're not aware of yet (but will discover through main story/free-roam events)?

6) Does the family have custom tailor/dressmaker that is frequented by all members/soldiers (like the family's jeweller for Isabel's "Fly, White Bird, Fly!" event)?

7) Some questions about the Pacificatoris organization:

a) How large is the actual organization? Is it just based in Lucania, or is it global (by that I mean for example, in the East, perhaps there are branches of Pacificatori organization in China & Japan which functions the same way (as in Lucania) for the triads & the yakuza families?

b) Is there a Pacificatori HQ in Lucania? Perhaps it's just me, but it might be quite interesting to visit, if it fits the narrative.

8) Gracie has dance sessions, & Isabel has yoga sessions with the MC, which I'm guessing will be ongoing as part of their future events. Will we have anything like that with Luna & MC?

9) Gracie is sort of revered like a princess when she goes to town (as MC finds out in "Town Time" event), due to in large part of how the town thinks of Cordia.
But what would be the townsfolk's reaction with Luna if she goes off to town on her own? Do people shirk away from her out of fear in general (due to her reputation as Luna De Loca), or does she still have some folks who greet her (even though most likely not as many as Gracie)?

10) So Eiza's storyline or events after her sister's rescue mission, will those be intertwined with other girls' freeroam events? Just a bit curious about your plans with her character (that is, if you can reveal anything).

Reactions: scalvi

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
How's the next update coming-great game. I love the way you created a Walkthrough/Journal in game. Makes it more of a story-focused game-love the story and the characters!!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
When you said elephant threesome that wasnt the first thing comes to my mind, I tought something like Yennefers unicorn fantasy in Witcher :ROFLMAO: I would have asked why someone bother to work on that but you have already given its answer :ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
JJ84 for 5, there was a in estate borders there are 2 more building -quoting Wilfred- servants quarter and a building which MC "dont need to know"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
When you said elephant threesome that wasnt the first thing comes to my mind, I tought something like Yennefers unicorn fantasy in Witcher :ROFLMAO: I would have asked why someone bother to work on that but you have already given its answer :ROFLMAO:
Yup, this is what happens when an artist does drunk live streaming...

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes