Sep 3, 2020
Just popping in to say hi. Big props to Hopes for the work being put in.

Tell Luna I leave my window unlocked if she ever feels like a late night cuddle...
and with just one look Luna turn every other girl in the world into a taut and a hoe

when compared to Luna every other girl in the world becomes meaningless

I mean look at that face how could you not love that face screenshot0001.png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You have a higher chance of success by keeping ice cream in your bedroom.
Bad advice, although, I do not know what you are after here.;)
I do have learned Luna plus ice scream equals danger. (Yet Luna alone..., well down that rabbit hole again.)

You would better advice him to clear Wilfreds wine cellar.:whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel

John0123!

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys,

can anyone tell me where i can find the song from the main menu or tell me what it is called :) I already searched for people who may have asked the same question but didn't find anything in this thread. I even looked through the folders of the game for music, but i only found the other ones and not the "main theme" which is admittedly surprising. I'm sorry if this question was already posted and i was just too stupid to find it. I love the game and played it a few times. I even let it run on the background only to listen to the song while doing other stuff. So if anyone knows in which folder of the game i can find it or how it is called please tell me. I already spent a few hours searching for it haha.

Xyclos

Feb 8, 2018
Hey guys,

can anyone tell me where i can find the song from the main menu or tell me what it is called :) I already searched for people who may have asked the same question but didn't find anything in this thread. I even looked through the folders of the game for music, but i only found the other ones and not the "main theme" which is admittedly surprising. I'm sorry if this question was already posted and i was just too stupid to find it. I love the game and played it a few times. I even let it run on the background only to listen to the song while doing other stuff. So if anyone knows in which folder of the game i can find it or how it is called please tell me. I already spent a few hours searching for it haha.
Hi! The menu theme is called "Sakura (Cherry Blossom)", and it's a traditional japanese folk song, or at least a version of the original song. I can tell because when I first played the game also had an "obsession" with the menu song :LOL: I've even attempted to try it on piano (successfully, yey!) and it's wonderful to remember the DeLucas every time I played it :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The song file can be found in the game files, after unpack the renpy files. I'll still leave it here for you

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
BEST STORY DRIVEN RENPY GAME EVER! Thanks.
You like intriguing story? You like romance? You like mystery? You like sexy yet adorable girls? You like humor? You like strange humor? You happened to know a guy named Joey? You like story? You like story? You like story? If yes, this is a game for you. No doubt, hands down to the devs, you guys are amazing hella people.

1. Story : Top notch. A story that you'll expect in a mafia universe. Each time the story progress more intriguing they've become. Not just the main story, side story that revolve around our protagonist feels natural on its way. Especially the side story My Name is Luna. Good god that part makes me cry like a baby, literally.

2. Character : Great characterization. At the beginning, our main protagonist is just a confused boy with lacks of idea on how to survive the condition that he got. As the story progress we can see the answer of why is he so important to the family. His character has evolve through out the game. Not just our protagonist, our 3 heroine such as Luna, Gracie, and Isabel also evolve through out the game. All character in this family have their own personality and behavior that made this game really nice in the first place. Also Joey. Wait, who's Joey? Strange. Well yeah, Joey. Wait, who's Joey?

3. BGM : What can I say? Everytime I open the game that piano melody always reminding me of The Godfather, which is nice. Background music/ soundtrack is really spot on. What mood the scene has right now? fun? it'll become fun, sad? it will become sad, serious? well you tell me.

4. Render & Animation : Crazy good. Beautiful. Scenery? GORGEOUS.

5. Snu-Snu Stuff : Not much to say because there's no sex scene available at the moment except blowjob, teasing, kissing, fondling, hugging and... stay with me... hand holding, uh such an indecent thing to do. But all of it feels natural on its way. It's not like what we usually got in these type of games, forced love and sex. First day on the job? Good, after this particular job that chick will bang your dick. No.

CONCLUSION
    This is the game for you who love story telling with adults spice in it. Wanna fap? Find something else, this forum has tons and tons of it. But, if you want to experience a mafia world with a great story telling , unique and intriguing characters, this game is for you, period.

FINAL RATING : 11/10 Joey, would remember.

Can't wait for the next update!!

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
BEST STORY DRIVEN RENPY GAME EVER! Thanks.
You like intriguing story? You like romance? You like mystery? You like sexy yet adorable girls? You like humor? You like strange humor? You happened to know a guy named Joey? You like story? You like story? You like story? If yes, this is a game for you. No doubt, hands down to the devs, you guys are amazing hella people.

1. Story : Top notch. A story that you'll expect in a mafia universe. Each time the story progress more intriguing they've become. Not just the main story, side story that revolve around our protagonist feels natural on its way. Especially the side story My Name is Luna. Good god that part makes me cry like a baby, literally.

2. Character : Great characterization. At the beginning, our main protagonist is just a confused boy with lacks of idea on how to survive the condition that he got. As the story progress we can see the answer of why is he so important to the family. His character has evolve through out the game. Not just our protagonist, our 3 heroine such as Luna, Gracie, and Isabel also evolve through out the game. All character in this family have their own personality and behavior that made this game really nice in the first place. Also Joey. Wait, who's Joey? Strange. Well yeah, Joey. Wait, who's Joey?

3. BGM : What can I say? Everytime I open the game that piano melody always reminding me of The Godfather, which is nice. Background music/ soundtrack is really spot on. What mood the scene has right now? fun? it'll become fun, sad? it will become sad, serious? well you tell me.

4. Render & Animation : Crazy good. Beautiful. Scenery? GORGEOUS.

5. Snu-Snu Stuff : Not much to say because there's no sex scene available at the moment except blowjob, teasing, kissing, fondling, hugging and... stay with me... hand holding, uh such an indecent thing to do. But all of it feels natural on its way. It's not like what we usually got in these type of games, forced love and sex. First day on the job? Good, after this particular job that chick will bang your dick. No.

CONCLUSION
    This is the game for you who love story telling with adults spice in it. Wanna fap? Find something else, this forum has tons and tons of it. But, if you want to experience a mafia world with a great story telling , unique and intriguing characters, this game is for you, period.

FINAL RATING : 11/10 Joey, would remember.

Can't wait for the next update!!
I mean ... There's litteraly an option to rate the game on the site, why not use it ?

John0123!

Jul 28, 2019
Hi! The menu theme is called "Sakura (Cherry Blossom)", and it's a traditional japanese folk song, or at least a version of the original song. I can tell because when I first played the game also had an "obsession" with the menu song :LOL: I've even attempted to try it on piano (successfully, yey!) and it's wonderful to remember the DeLucas every time I played it :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The song file can be found in the game files, after unpack the renpy files. I'll still leave it here for you
That's cool that you can play it on your own!:) (y) Thank you so much :)

Reactions: Xyclos

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, guys
i have a question that i just can't start this task, what's wrong and what can i do ?
I have completed the prerequisites already

I have figured it out by myself:geek:
QQ截图20210127002721.jpg

Last edited:

korisnik2007a

Jan 22, 2021
I really enjoyed the writing of this game (so far), it was a true emotional rollercoaster, deep characters with intriguing personalities, good humor and of course pretty faces.

But I do regret wasting so much time trying to min/max my stats, thinking there were more missions available or that they would apply to any other plot-driven scenes/choices. Which would be awesome I think.

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
i hope it will be released soon. its gonna be the third time this update will be delayed. i have no problem with that don't rush anything. but a status update now and then would be nice. just so whe know what is going on. i have no hate i love the game myself. and i can't wait to play it again

Reactions: vmaks
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes