Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love it how Floaty has become more important to the fandom than the rest of the characters.
I've ssen it in other games too, where non romanceable side characters steal the show (e. g. Jimmy in Hero's Harem Guild). But Floaty isn't even in the game yet. I think that must be a first. ;)

Heard only good things about this game. Can't wait to try it.
Hate to say this, but best do wait a bit since the next update will destroy saves and change parts of the first half of the game (probably only mechanics wise, not regarding the story, but still).

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've ssen it in other games too, where non romanceable side characters steal the show (e. g. Jimmy in Hero's Harem Guild). But Floaty isn't even in the game yet. I think that must be a first. ;)

Hate to say this, but best do wait a bit since the next update will destroy saves and change parts of the first half of the game (probably only mechanics wise, not regarding the story, but still).

You have shown yourself to be a man of true taste and sophistication if you know Floaty AND Jimmy my friend!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's been quite a lot since my favorite games got updates... Starting with next week, things will get better, hopefully :HideThePain:

Reactions: AwsHen

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Ah, so he's finally reared his villainous head. I suppose it was only a matter of time before HopesGaming's evil twin HolesGaming, who focuses entirely on spewing out lewd scenes and doesn't bother "wasting time" with "unnecessary story crap", sent a spy to infiltrate his Glory-to-Story twin's thread. HolesGaming just can't understand why simply stuffing holes fast and dirty doesn't garner a fanbase as devoted as this one. But then, he never will: he doesn't have the patience (or stamina) for setup and payoff. Begone with your propaganda, Holes Helper! We swear by quality writing 'round here!

View attachment 992409

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL I am sorry I'm dyslexic i wrote that comment really fast and did not check it but thank you so much for being kind and making me laugh

_Simon

Oct 30, 2018
"
Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors play into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.
Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases. "

Last update with content was 7 month ago , so this is misleading new patrons in patreon! not to mention it was short update and last real update, comes back to march 2020!
Even with this as hobby, dev could release more content.
Bro, you need to chill out

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes