Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well there is hope, but the release date is much more floating around.:LOL:

I've search the last few post from the dev and coudln't find any (rock) hard facts for a release date. I say that this isn't impossible, but I also had hoped for end of year update. So, the usual, wait and make some jokes on website with a lot of pervs.:)
If i remember well Hope did post about an end of jan update. Update was delayed in dec

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I've search the last few post from the dev and coudln't find any (rock) hard facts for a release date. I say that this isn't impossible, but I also had hoped for end of year update. So, the usual, wait and make some jokes on website with a lot of pervs.:)
That was a lot of puns for one post :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Mind pointing me to such a site? Never heard they exist ...

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Just working working and hoping the new changes will be liked!
Hope everyones day has been good.
Hey man,
It's good to hear from you and that you're working hard on the update.
Just take care of yourself (take breaks in between the work).
Last thing all of us want is for you to burn yourself out due to being pushed with the January release (it's not like we'll hold you to it just cause you said January).

Sep 3, 2020
Have been replaying the game from the start to refresh my memory on all the events, and this moment never fails to play on my heartstrings... So sensual and tender, you just cannot feel indifferent towards Luna after this View attachment 993804 View attachment 993805 View attachment 993806 View attachment 993807
you're goddamn right after this I made a vow to become the strongest

not because I want money and Power and not to become a serpent

because I want to protect Luna

and I want to be good enough to stand by Luna side forever

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
"
Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors play into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.
Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases. "

Last update with content was 7 month ago , so this is misleading new patrons in patreon! not to mention it was short update and last real update, comes back to march 2020!
Even with this as hobby, dev could release more content.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
"
Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors play into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.
Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases. "

Last update with content was 7 month ago , so this is misleading new patrons in patreon! not to mention it was short update and last real update, comes back to march 2020!
Even with this as hobby, dev could release more content.
I am misleading patrons by saying my free game is a hobby and can take longer than expected?

90% of your comments here have always been about eta's, and the last 10% is about complaints about content for updates.
Double checked to see if it was different for other games and nope. Same stuff in their threads.
The patron comments are silly because we both know you don't give a shit about other people and their money. It's just a way to attack due to update times.
You need to chill dude.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I am misleading patrons by saying my free game is a hobby and can take longer than expected?

90% of your comments here have always been about eta's, and the last 10% is about complaints about content for updates.
Double checked to see if it was different for other games and nope. Same stuff in their threads.
The patron comments are silly because we both know you don't give a shit about other people and their money. It's just a way to attack due to update times.
You need to chill dude.
Don't even listen to them man. we know how hard you work for the game and we all adore you for that. and your hard work clearly reflects in the quality of game. Don't waste you're time by thinking and replying to these morons. have a good day hopes:giggle:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

You need to chill dude.
Don't worry about any shit buddy. Just focus on yourself. Give us timely good updates. Thats all we want. We hope HopesGaming would do it ;) ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I love it how Floaty has become more important to the fandom than the rest of the characters.

Their amazing abilities makes me wonder.. c3p0 is Floaty a jedi/sith? I mean, they can levitate, clearly have amazing fighting skills being a serpent and I would not be surprised they know how to use a lightsaber?
Have they meet baby Yoda Grogu? That is a duet I would love to see.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: johnelros and c3p0

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I love it how Floaty has become more important to the fandom than the rest of the characters.

Their amazing abilities makes me wonder.. c3p0 is Floaty a jedi/sith? I mean, they can levitate, clearly have amazing fighting skills being a serpent and I would not be surprised they know how to use a lightsaber?
Whoa.... Not more important

Luna is still my number one :D

Reactions: Jill_Royce

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Whoa.... Not more important

Luna is still my number one :D
Yes, yes I love the 4 main girls so much that my heart will break when I have to pick one.
But seriously, we are talking about a potential jedi master/sith lord floating stone here... that is just priceless!

Reactions: Jill_Royce

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Their amazing abilities makes me wonder.. @c3p0 is Floaty a jedi/sith? I mean, they can levitate, clearly have amazing fighting skills being a serpent and I would not be surprise they know how to use a lightsaber?
If he is, he didn't inform me. Yet, he sometimes write "May the Schwartz be with you" on some stone tablet.
I only know that it exist some cuddly toys of him. Where I can affirm that Floaty sleeps like a rock and don't need any toy beside him to sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes