c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's coming at the end of this month
At least that is what hope hopes for or working to.
Finally man, it's been too long, close to forgetting what happened at all. Gonna start over anyways right
Well wasn't the usual in it?
Some cat fight for our local choclate vampire, intertwined with some damned sparkling wannabe vampires - I say it life is do have a tick to balance "good" and "evil" at least on an astronical scale and I simple can't spoil Ayhsel to much.:ROFLMAO:

Then much more lame Wilfred jokes around our parcel. I mean how bad could be the taste of this man if it's fail to value one stiletto or some evening dress, who do has the right balance between letting the spectators own imagery run wild and yet does show what is try to hide? Rigth in the tight little sweet spots where it accent the beauty its hold neither trying to outshine it nor to expose it completely - Well, were was I?

Also another dragon fight and last but not least the introduction of Floaty.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Well wasn't it usual in it?
Some cat fight for our local choclate vampire, intertwined with some dammed sparkling wannabe vampires - I say it life is do have a tick to balance "good" and "evil" at least on an astronical scale and I simple can't spoil Ayhsel to much.:ROFLMAO:

Then much more lame Wilfred jokes around our parcel. I mean how bad could be the taste of this man if it's fail to value one stiletto or some evening dress, who do has the right balance between letting the spectators own imagery run wild and yet does show what is try to hide? Rigth in the tight little sweet spots where it accent the beauty its hold neither trying to outshine it nor to expose it completely - Well, were was I?

Funny as it sounds, my most anticipated moments are the dragon fight and Wilfred judging MC's purchases. I love those scenes, he just stays there, looks at him for seconds then says "please lock the door" and immediately leaves. What a champ

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Some cat fight for our local choclate vampire, intertwined with some damned sparkling wannabe vampires - I say it life is do have a tick to balance "good" and "evil" at least on an astronical scale and I simple can't spoil Ayhsel to much.:ROFLMAO:
I am inevitable!

I always wanted to use that phrase... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I planned to play this update with my girl but she will be at home(far away) at end of this month. :rolleyes: So maybe the update after this one…

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
shame on you good sir, now youre just kink shaming honest hard working molesters aka CTA...so lets hear what one of those has to tell regarding the topic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s.
regarding the first part, it should be easy enough to assemble similar thing, either by taking screensgots in the game (though there could be quickmenu shortucts on the down right part of the screen/image, unless removed/tweaked) and later using some images editor program, or such to process it further, or convert/merge to pdf.
or you can extract only text from the related script file, and to use a few images only as an illustration.
not sure if it has enough text for the later though.
I manage to do it so if someone need it i can post mega link or something. It is good way to share how good visuals and writing is without awkward explanation how to get there and what kind of game is it :)

Reactions: Abhai

nolli

Apr 13, 2019

Now where did I put my Methadone.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes