Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Is there any way to turn off sandbox for pure VN experience?
I was just thinking of doing that that, convert the whole game, side stories etc in one Visual novel without changing anything it'll be the same game but pure visual novel, it'll be good exercise for me too. But I don't know what HopesGaming will think about that if he approves I can launch it in couple of weeks.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 981309

true my brother true

but I have to admit I'm not in it for the "ride".

there's only one thing that motivates me and there's only one thing that motivates you

please allow me to refresh your memory
:love:
I'm in for the ride. Yet I haven't said that I won't change who is in the driver seat. Hope the road have some shrubs on the side or that the driver can float.:sneaky:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm in for the ride. Yet I haven't said that I won't change who is in the driver seat. Hope the road have some shrubs on the side or that the driver can float.:sneaky:
Count me in as a "rider" as well. If the main goal was only the girl scenes (or girl scenes plus story, so a finished game) then I would be better off waiting until everything is released and I can play the whole thing. This generally saves a lot of trouble with having to replay stuff because of save incompability, having to redo decisions because of mechanics changes, having cliffhangers never resolved because of story changes, having all hopes crushed because of abandonment. (Not all of those pertain to DLF of course, AFAICS only the first does, but they are "along for the ride" experiences I may enjoy less than a finished game).

What's fascinating being along for the ride OTOH is watching something small grow, understanding why some things went the way they did, having actual time to speculate how some elements will develop. Generally speaking also "using the first chance to see something".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'd probably be in for a ride as well. Though I think the term that I prefer to use would be "Journey." (similar terms, but I don't know why, Journey just has that more epic feel to it when I hear it I guess lol).

Exploring this DeLuca universe, feel what the characters MC, Luna, Gracie, Cordia, Wilfred, Antonio and rest of the cast feel in terms of their emotions, as well as the intricate & interwoven narrative which draws all of us in.

And we have the perfect storyteller to take us on this incredible journey, who is HopesGaming.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Exploring this DeLuca universe, feel what the characters MC, Luna, Gracie, Cordia, Wilfred, Antonio and rest of the cast feel in terms of their emotions, as well as the intricate & interwoven narrative which draws all of us in.
You forgot to add, to put a hole in hopes.:p At least with all the questions you drops sometimes.;) Yet, I admit I tend to like them and hopes answers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Reaper1919

May 11, 2018
Hey Hopesgaming how are you doing?
Just had a few questions that I wanted to ask if its not to much trouble
1. Does the Deluca universe celebrate any holidays? (christmas, newyear , or any other religious holidays or festivals etc)
2. And if so do you plan to show it in game, or as a standalone short story release?
or just mention it and not show it?

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'd probably be in for a ride as well. Though I think the term that I prefer to use would be "Journey." (similar terms, but I don't know why, Journey just has that more epic feel to it when I hear it I guess lol).

And we have the perfect storyteller to take us on this incredible journey, who is HopesGaming.
If he were to answer your good questions would be nice.. But it take time he needs to put out new update (not new update but new game altogether) as I understand!

Reactions: JJJ84

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Wait until the new release, it's gonna be a (fairly big) rework so we will have to start a new game anyway.
I really don't like hearing that. I hate starting over, and the farther along the game is, the worse it is.
I'm sure the rework will be loaded in coolness (lol), but it's just annoying sometimes, when a game has so many quests like this one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Stop lighting up my notification alerts like 3 sneaked up all at once :mad: :ROFLMAO:
sorry..............:)

I really don't like hearing that. I hate starting over, and the farther along the game is, the worse it is.
I'm sure the rework will be loaded in coolness (lol), but it's just annoying sometimes, when a game has so many quests like this one.
Well, I'm due for a replay anyway so it's fine for me but I get why it can be annoying for some to start over this far in. We just have to trust in Hopes :)

Reactions: FookU2

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
i finished the game on november 2020 so do i need to update?
I finished game a lot of times since april or may 2020 and didnt see any new content since. :ROFLMAO: (I am not sure of exact time of last new content update and I am not counting bug fix update) Yet I am checking this thread at least once a day. :ROFLMAO:

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
I finished game a lot of times since april or may 2020 and didnt see any new content since. :ROFLMAO: (I am not sure of exact time of last new content update and I am not counting bug fix update) Yet I am checking this thread at least once a day. :ROFLMAO:
thanks i cant check daily and iam scared i might miss difficult to manage all the pending games

Reactions: Frozen71
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes