Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
While other games giving small upgrades on some sort of schedule, Hopes generally give updates whenever thinks update is ready to play so it generally takes longer times and time of next update generally indefinite. It is relatively much harder to miss some new content for this game. If I remember correctly new update will be ready at the late January 2021 but I am not sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: offset8

azer196

Jul 29, 2017
While other games giving small upgrades on some sort of schedule, Hopes generally give updates whenever thinks update is ready to play so it generally takes longer times and time of next update generally indefinite. It is relatively much harder to miss some new content for this game. If I remember correctly new update will be ready at the late January 2020 but I am not sure
so last year?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
damn, a wrong thread...i thought this was posted in amotherslove:FacePalm:
ok, im now gonna slowly banish myself...slowly...:KEK:
It happened to me just now. People were talking about getting rid of "lucas," and my mind thought Sunshine Love instead of Intertwined.

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Is there any way to make that LunaQchild story as a pdf or img novel, with the text from the game?
I'm speechless of how good it is and would like to show it to some people but without playing the game to get there.
Probably what i ask is simple and I'm dumb or it is impossible and I'm dumb again, but in any case if anyone know how to do it or it have been done please share with me.
Regards :)

P.S. I meant writing and visuals are fantastic before someone point me out as a child torturing asshole or something....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....I meant writing and visuals are fantastic before someone point me out as a child torturing asshole or something....
shame on you good sir, now youre just kink shaming honest hard working molesters aka CTA...so lets hear what one of those has to tell regarding the topic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s.
regarding the first part, it should be easy enough to assemble similar thing, either by taking screensgots in the game (though there could be quickmenu shortucts on the down right part of the screen/image, unless removed/tweaked) and later using some images editor program, or such to process it further, or convert/merge to pdf.
or you can extract only text from the related script file, and to use a few images only as an illustration.
not sure if it has enough text for the later though.

Reactions: SlavMaster
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes