whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Amazing how people come into a forum with such claims....when the developer is right here interacting with everyone. :FacePalm:
Ignore all available positive evidence and make ludicrous, unsupported, unsubstantiated claims to the contrary of said evidence.
There's a word for such people.
Actually, there are a good number of appropriate words. Some more blatant than others. lol

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
i don't mean to come here and harass the dev about the update but its bin a while and i miss the Deluca family its like waiting for a mid season break to a story i love that and the UK is on lockdown so im trapped inside so please save me from this hell
Try other games to keep you occupied. We have to wait until Hopes releases another quality update. Can't rush that.

Reactions: youngethan

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ive tried that but i miss the excellent writing of HolesGaming how long does quality take coz i miss Luna ( i am taking the piss dev take as long as you need )

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i don't mean to come here and harass the dev about the update but its bin a while and i miss the Deluca family its like waiting for a mid season break to a story i love that and the UK is on lockdown so im trapped inside so please save me from this hell
Hopes was very clear that the new update would be a major revamp of the system. That takes more time than just adding a new arc, a few scenes.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
i miss the excellent writing of HolesGaming
Ah, so he's finally reared his villainous head. I suppose it was only a matter of time before HopesGaming's evil twin HolesGaming, who focuses entirely on spewing out lewd scenes and doesn't bother "wasting time" with "unnecessary story crap", sent a spy to infiltrate his Glory-to-Story twin's thread. HolesGaming just can't understand why simply stuffing holes fast and dirty doesn't garner a fanbase as devoted as this one. But then, he never will: he doesn't have the patience (or stamina) for setup and payoff. Begone with your propaganda, Holes Helper! We swear by quality writing 'round here!

Bang Without Backstory.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ignore him. Just self-entitlement and probably thinks I am his private worker or something.
The most of us just want quality, which we know we will get. If it takes time, that's no biggy, cause it always ends up a good release. Keep doing what you do. People are gonna whine, and can't please them all. This is one of the better games on here, so you're obviously doing a good job.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
ive tried that but i miss the excellent writing of HolesGaming how long does quality take coz i miss Luna ( i am taking the piss dev take as long as you need )
Edit:
Huh, somebody actually beat me to it...

On a more relevant note, waiting with impatience for the continuation of the masterpiece. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
the new update will be out on jan end right? correct me if iam wrong
Well there is hope, but the release date is much more floating around.:LOL:

I've search the last few post from the dev and coudln't find any (rock) hard facts for a release date. I say that this isn't impossible, but I also had hoped for end of year update. So, the usual, wait and make some jokes on website with a lot of pervs.:)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes