abc23

Oct 23, 2018
Very true.
In Denmark, where I am from, it is sadly not so. The cost of living here is on the higher end of the scale. Scandinavian countries are famous for their high tax and high living cost.
Hey! we're neighbors! I'm from outside Malmö ;)
Well, I used to live in Finland, close enough, I guess ...
And I only say, I'm from the DACH region.

"[Ren'Py] The DeLuca Family [v0.06.6] [HopesGaming]" aka "The Meeting Point of Europeans" of F95zone.

Greetings from Italy!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Opps I'm wrong ...Sharp both sides
It's like a Combat Knife, with a saw edge on one side. The blade side is against his throat.
Knowing Luna, she'd be happy to use the saw edge to take his head off anyway! :cool:
1612382875216.png
I just finished another mafia game "Oath of Loyalty" that Ahysei recommended to me, and it was great).
I looked at that game a couple of days ago and was interested. Thanks for recommendation. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It's like a Combat Knife, with a saw edge on one side. The blade side is against his throat.
Knowing Luna, she'd be happy to use the saw edge to take his head off anyway! :cool:
View attachment 1018857

I looked at that game a couple of days ago and was interested. Thanks for recommendation. (y)
Ok I know bout knives and other stuff but hate to piss you off!!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I didn't realize we were all greeting one another.

But since we're doing it, greetings all from New Zealand (born in South Korea, but I'm a New Zealand citizen, so I guess that makes me a Korean New Zealander?)!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I didn't realize we were all greeting one another.

But since we're doing it, greetings all from New Zealand (born in South Korea, but I'm a New Zealand citizen, so I guess that makes me a Korean New Zealander?)!
How to say it...well....lemma see...you are OUT...GO...Go...OUT....this is strictly Europeans only council/party....NO OUTofEUROPEANS ALLOWED:BootyTime:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
did the dev make any other games? this one is amazing
No, this is Hopes' first game.
When a Dev has more than one game under his/her belt, they have other games linked in one of their game's Home page under "Other games"

Reactions: becuz313

HappyRagnar

Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys, I need times please your help. I wanted to take out the lock for the German translation at Deluca Family. Then I get the following error message. Editor left is the editor where I made the change, editor right is the original for comparison. Below is the error message

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Hi guys, I need times please your help. I wanted to take out the lock for the German translation at Deluca Family. Then I get the following error message. Editor left is the editor where I made the change, editor right is the original for comparison. Below is the error message

Your indentation (Einrückung) is wrong. Renpy is a little bit picky about this.
Remove the blank before script.

And one more advice: I wouldn't make a translation now, as a lot will change with the new version.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes