Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Welcome earthlings! hope you are having a great day.

Mmmmm wait.... people are being so cordial and pleasant today... no ugly comments, no douchebags demanding stuff, nobody complaining for the lack of sex.... just nice greetings from everybody and people helping each other.

Ok.. what is this place and what happened to the Deluca Thread?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Welcome earthlings! hope you are having a great day.

Mmmmm wait.... people are being so cordial and pleasant today... no ugly comments, no douchebags demanding stuff, nobody complaining for the lack of sex.... just nice greetings from everybody and people helping each other.

Game was abandoned, dev is shit, jewish space lasers did my haircut all wrong, so nobody cared about other complaints. But I know people who might have one or two insufferably stupid things to say if it's an emergency and you're on withdrawal symptoms.

HappyRagnar

Jun 20, 2020
Also to you a good day :) for me Personally, the "sex" in exactly this game is NOT in the foreground whereby I find it much more erotic if you really have to do something for such a scene. for example, the scene with Luna on the mountain at the tree, very very exciting and I'm glad that it has NOT come to sexual acts there :)
the best scene for me is still the behavior of Grace and Luna, where Grace meets her new school friends. The behavior of both respectively the dialogue ... simply divine :) I laughed my head off ... I love the game incredibly and it can gladly go on with this tension

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Will Joey and Gotardo get there own update???? That I will kill for HAAHAAA HAAHEEE I'm not Joey

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

They are all happy it's not released yet ....

At least I am ... I can go to sleep now and will not spend my night and the next day with a new play through :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I don't know why everyone is so polite all of a sudden but since this is something that is rarer than frog hair, I'm not about to pass it up.

Greetings and salutations, fellow mortals! I wish upon yourselves to have a day fairer than any other and may good fortune come upon you.

And remember. If you have a gun and ice cream, that means that you're having a good day. At least, that's what Luna says.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok I know bout knives and other stuff but hate to piss you off!!
lol I don't. I remember a Bowie knife and a lock knife as a kid, obviously know about flick-knives, only know of the combat knife because of First Blood, remember it having a compass on the removable butt of the handle, then some matches and a needle & thread inside. Something like that. lol
That's the extent of any limited "knowledge" I have on knives. Nothing for anyone to get "pissed off" about? (y)
Regardless, the blade side seems to be against the guy's neck as the saw side is facing away from it.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hello from London!

lol I don't.
That's the extent of any limited "knowledge" I have on knives.
Hmm from London and doesn't know much about knives :unsure:
As a fellow Brit, I'd say it sounds suspicious lads. He probably a secret, as yet unrevealed Serpent watching this thread...

Codename: The "WitchKnife."
Wihcone1.gif

Run for your lives!! :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Hmm from London and doesn't know much about knives :unsure:
As a fellow Brit, I'd say it sounds suspicious lads. He probably a secret, as yet unrevealed Serpent watching this thread...

Codename: The "WitchKnife."
View attachment 1019218

Run for your lives!! :ROFLMAO:
Lmao!! Nice play on words! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I know about knife crime plenty, sadly far too much of it around. I just don't know about models of knives, their names or details etc, other than the ones I mentioned - 'onest guv'.
As for being a Serpent... Me? Nah, they're far too elite. lol
Edit: I recognise that this is precisely the sort of thing that someone looking to deflect would say but, honestly, I'm definitely not a Serpent. :cool:
Edit II: I recognise that saying "honestly" instantly draws suspicion of dishonesty, but I'm definitely not a Serpent. :p ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Hey hopes how's the testing going? How close are we to the update? I've got exams coming in 2 days so I've been waiting.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes