Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You are right, he did mention that somewhere. too lazy to go find it for a quote though :ROFLMAO:
The missions/contracts not sure what to call them anymore, will contain images at least that is what I get from the previews
we have seen so far. It is possible to run into other people maybe even bring others with you? ( I have made a remark in the past where it is stated somewhere in the conversation that Gracie is mad because MC goes onto missions with Luna...and she feels left out. So not sure how if/how that is handled...

Did you "forget" that it is also stated by Hopes that others can write missions to be implemented, he already had a few writers for this as far as I remember that was also said by Hopes and he wasn't looking for more yet... Also he would give the final OK for anything that gets implemented. It seemed really promising and wonder how this turned out specifically
Actually I had forgotten about that. That is overall good, I would say. I was kind of worried that having to write too many of those contracts would slow down the progression of the story part.

And if it is as you say, it will be interesting to see how the two aspects complement each other.

Reactions: JJJ84 and -L-L-MJ-

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ohh the new release contains new content? I was kind of expecting the new content to follow the release of the new code...

That's great!
I think that nun1's killing animation was shared here as well (this was still back at end of 2020), but oddly the link was broken so I couldn't see it.
So I went into the discord to take a look, and it was an animation of the nun shooting the Ombra Family soldier on the head multiple times (Hopes said it's only part of the action scene and it's unfinished).

So yeah, not everything will go according to plan I guess (in terms of being all stealthy), but that also means fights and action scenes too, so can't say I'm not happy about it.

I didn't think to ask in my reply and I should have cause I am curious what are you hoping for?
Well, I'm not sure this is exactly something I'm exactly hoping for, but in terms of group battles, I'm wondering if something like old school Final Fantasy games' battle system would work.

Regarding one vs one combat, I haven't seen those much in terms of f95zone's games, but the combat system shown in "Being A DIK" (inputting the right keys) or the one time combat system shown in the game "My Real Desire" (where the player clicks the right points with the mouse to defend, and to counter) seemed pretty alright.

But like Ayhsei said, the most important thing is for it to not get repetitive that it gives the feeling it's a real grind. That's one of the reasons why I turned off all mini-games with Being A DIK after that game's recent update (assigning jobs to all the DIKs, just felt really repetitive and had me bored).

Reactions: Ayhsel and -L-L-MJ-

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also, if that is the case, I would expect the number of missions required to level up will diminish greatly, as you would have to repeat them otherwise. It is unrealistic to believe he can write a few dozens of those mini stories.

We'll see how it goes.
He's got to now balance writing the Contracts stories as well as main story & events, so yeah it would be unrealistic to have tons of Contracts missions always (I guess less number of contracts missions, but greater rewards and experience points?).

Hopes is writing the bulk of them, but I do remember him saying he made it available for some people to volunteer writing their own contracts for the game (even so, he did say he will filter them, so they don't break with his canon).

Seems like -L-L-MJ- already mentioned it in previous post.

Reactions: Ayhsel and -L-L-MJ-

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
Still won't show up that promotion. Don't know why. I try to take some mission every day, but when i check the event, just blank. No promotion indeed.
Go to Hopes discord ( ) and check in the help-channel! it's possible the savegame may have a bug and there are people in there who know how to fix it!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why there are "is it abondoned?" question in every page for last pages? Even for someone dont follow this thread, is it that hard to just read couple of pages or search for specific information? And why would there messages written in same day for an abondoned games thread in the first place? :unsure:
I think you are asking for to much, many people don't seem to understand how the search function works ;) Posts asking about if a game is abandoned happens in every gamethread where people think the dev is taking to long to release new updates unfortunately.......

Reactions: modo200 and c3p0

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Whenever someone asks if this game is abandoned, I always like to compare the main creators of these to different directors based on their creating style and storytelling. For example, I put Hopes on the Vince Gilligan level of game creation, where every update get's better and each character is well done, to where even things that might feel pointless are actually important and will play a role later on. On the opposite spectrum, we have Slonique who is more akin to that of M. Night Shyamalan, whose games leave us unsatisfied and where he likes to throw in those "twists".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why there are "is it abondoned?" question in every page for last pages? Even for someone dont follow this thread, is it that hard to just read couple of pages or search for specific information? And why would there messages written in same day for an abondoned games thread in the first place? :unsure:
Perhaps hopes will give us a mission were we can teach some of the Filius Canis member good manners.:ROFLMAO:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Perhaps hopes will give us a mission were we can teach some of the Filius Canis member good manners.:ROFLMAO:
My memory is a bit fuzzy on this, but when MC caught Eiza, Wilfred and MC brought her to the holding cell wasn't there talk about a female torturer who they didn't want to wake up? Now your comment has me wondering if that was just stated to get a reaction out of Eiza or if there actually is an expert torturer on site :unsure: and if so when do we get to meet her...

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I think you are asking for to much, many people don't seem to understand how the search function works ;) Posts asking about if a game is abandoned happens in every gamethread where people think the dev is taking to long to release new updates unfortunately.......
To be honest sometimes using search function complicates things if key words repeated too much in a thread, If anyone can give about tips to advanced search, it will be good for some people like me I guess :D But come on, even the search button is too complicated for someone (like me) if all replies to in the threads last page are given in today, chances of this tread is abondoned is very slim :ROFLMAO:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
But, truth be told..the last update ..2020-07-27.
And an arc with one of the characters (Isabel) where the MC should stay away .. who is crazy ,having something with the wife of the future family capo?
Even though it's an unhappy marriage (unless a future RED Flag capo comes)
It would be more interesting if Isabel had a teen daughter .. (equally dangerous but not the same)
The skill system (so far), I think the only weakness of the game ..
It just makes the game repetitive (grinding) and with no animation .. as a reward !!
History, characters and renderings always very good.
The mother mc hasn't been shown yet, and if spiral of insanity of Luna is going to get worse ..
(Since she is armor plot)
And Filius Canis, typical adorable character in a kidnapping and rape plot.

Last edited:

MacDollar

Dec 15, 2018
just download it looks great keep up the good fuck it excellent work it's on my list fav erotic games imma try to make it number one after this :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes