Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
last update wasnt 2020-07-27 though. it was just a translation to some other language. Last real update was early June I think. So yes, it is a bit frustrating to wait 8 monthes for a new update but the wait is almost over, so thats nice :)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
last update wasnt 2020-07-27 though. it was just a translation to some other language. Last real update was early June I think. So yes, it is a bit frustrating to wait 8 monthes for a new update but the wait is almost over, so thats nice :)
It's not written in stone yet.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
From my understanding, they are reworking a lot of the old content (especially missions and such). Plus adding an update on top of all that. So yeah, I expect it to take quite awhile to get that done. Not just a regular update like previous ones. But it's worth the wait. :)

D

Deleted member 3302111

I know there has been million times asked, but ... will the update be good to go this weekend :D

Reactions: uhhhok

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
♪ Violets are blue, roses are red, this game is not abandoned yet! ♩

I believe that we need to write something like this for each page of the thread, hoping to avoid reading the same question every two posts.
lol Nice idea, but fundamentally flawed.
The reason that the same question is repeatedly asked, is because the people asking do not use the option to read what has been written before.
So that kinda undermines the solution, if it requires them to read something previously posted, unfortunately.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
What exactly happen to this game anyway, all of a sudden just MIA for no reason.
Creator is rewriting base game mechanics or something on top of the update

Apparently was close to finishing like a week ago, dont look at this thread much, assuming they're on a Cyberpunk schedule

Late Dec --> Late Jan --> Any day now pretty much

Reactions: SuperLYC

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not many devs know how to string 20-50 frames of importance in succession to make a scene without recording it.
Anyone tried sorcerer yet? Is this the kind of flip chart animation technique y”all would approve of?
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-15-0-talothral.58369/
Wait .. there is more .. same technique .. but in space:
https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-v1-0-talothral.56643/

Just picture the love scene from the owl flying saucer in watchmen with Luna on top ... yummmmhhh!!!!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes