Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh Chill.. No fighting.... He GONNA RELEASE?????
Actually no. The idea is that he will finish it but won't release it.

To make the experience of the game more realistic, he will put the last update in a pendrive in a safe box well protected in a high security mansion, hire bodyguards and we must act as members of the The Deluca Family and try to steal it from him.

It is the ultimate experience in augmented reality.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

To make the experience of the game more realistic, he will put the last update in a pendrive in a safe box well protected in a high security mansion, hire bodyguards and we must act as members of the The Deluca Family and try to steal it from him.

Why the fuck do I totally belive what you say??? Gotta jump through some hoops for the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Ah, that's what all that "where are they actually" was about ...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
When people start getting impatient again and ask if the update is going to release
View attachment 1017487
Kudos to this man right here lockhear
His art is unbelievable (y)
Holy cow that art looks great. lockhear that looks awesome man!

From what I'm seeing the a lot of people who are impatient seem to be ones who stopped playing the game a long time ago and are only now just coming back.
But generally most people who stuck around with Hopes long enough all believe it's gonna be worth it when the update drops and have the patience to just wait (and play other games in the meantime. I just finished another mafia game "Oath of Loyalty" that Ahysei recommended to me, and it was great).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So regarding the coming update, Hopes has been hinting, teasing it sometimes with the preview screens etc, but what's still kept under wraps about it is the Combat system.

So what do you guys all think, or hope the combat will turn out like in the gameplay?

ste han

Apr 17, 2018
Very true.
In Denmark, where I am from, it is sadly not so. The cost of living here is on the higher end of the scale. Scandinavian countries are famous for their high tax and high living cost.
I am getting close to an average income here but I don't know if I am willing to risk it all and go full time for an average income. Too much risk in the adult world. As fast as it can go up as fast can it go down. There is no 'safety net'.
Det var lige godt satans

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So regarding the coming update, Hopes has been hinting, teasing it sometimes with the preview screens etc, but what's still kept under wraps about it is the Combat system.

So what do you guys all think, or hope the combat will turn out like in the gameplay?
Well, I've asked Hopes earlier once if the contracts would contain RNG to which he replied it wouldn't, so it's still possible to have 0 failed contracts. Despite the amount of extra work I am kinda hoping somewhere there will be a *Jab* or a reference depending how you play these things, can imagine some fun dialogue with Wilfred or Luna or even during promotions depending on how much effort you put into completing these.

(However I'd understand if that would be too much though.. On the other hand Hopes was already keeping track of that stat...)

Aside from that, we haven't seen much of the changes it would seem you can explore more and run into events or certain situations, rewards like renders and the mention of lewd stuff there. I am really looking forward to all that. The contracts in their current form, which are just based on statistics and the items you purchased. Is a fast way to earn money and really easy to complete them. (I would even just use ctrl to be done with them as fast as possible) Which became old and repetitive fast (though I didn't really mind)

Now if these contracts are still as repetitive but involve more interaction, it could really flop I wouldn't like to do the same "Interactive" mini adventure multiple times for money. So I am hoping there is some balance there.

As for combat itself I really don't know, it's hard to do right/implement well. If I look at other games with a combat system it is either QTE (quick time events) Which I absolutely hate *(Battle for Luvia has this for example) Or it is turn based (better imho but still very lackluster to make exciting) Ataegina comes to mind. So I am hoping it is just all scripted, based on the stats you as a player have accumulated and the items you posses (bought, found what ever) and you either succeed or fail.

But who knows, I just really wanna find out and play!

Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it was a joke smartypants..
unless you are known joker around here (and/or even then:BootyTime:), to avoid similar misunderstandings in future, perhaps you should put something as :BootyTime::KEK::p....at the end;)
otherwise it kinda does look like trolling to tell the truth.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes