Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

"Are you my real mother?"
That woman can't be 49 years old :O
That hotness would make other hot women kneel.

J33T

Sep 14, 2018

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

This pic is a 10/10. So much hype for next release.
I think we will get some action with Luna, after all the previous build up... but not with Cordia... and that's what I like about this game, the tension is better than the sexual content itself.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018

Hey DeLucas

- HG

This looks great. Can't wait to try the update. Hoping its better this time around.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
What's the rush m8? I'd rather see a good story that gets into the erotic content in due time, than an half assed story filled with erotic content.
Then again that is my preference.
That's fair. Some indication of sexual tension building up would be nice. Preview pic seems to indicate that, so I'm hyped.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
It's got potential. To clarify, hope there's better written adult content in the update. Not dreams and filler nudes.
The Dev has stated multiple times in this thread that he wont be rushing into any sex scenes and plans to build up the story and have the sex blend in naturally. I for one am fine with that, I have always preferred games that were more story based and I'm so hooked on this games story that I really don't care if there is ever any sex at this point, (not saying I don't want the sex) I just want to see where the story is going.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
The Dev has stated multiple times in this thread that he wont be rushing into any sex scenes and plans to build up the story and have the sex blend in naturally. I for one am fine with that, I have always preferred games that were more story based and I'm so hooked on this games story that I really don't care if there is ever any sex at this point, (not saying I don't want the sex) I just want to see where the story is going.
Sure, my issue was the ratio of time spent on the 'action' and 'funny' stuff vs. the sexual stuff. As of this upcoming release, it's been four months since launch, and the game needs to have a clear identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Sure, my issue was the ratio of time spent on the 'action' and 'funny' stuff vs. the sexual stuff. As of this upcoming release, it's been four months since launch, and the game needs to have a clear identity.
Well I wouldn't count on see much sexual stuff going on outside of dreams or whatever, at least for a few more updates. I like that the Dev is more focused on story than sex and really hope he/she/they don't compromise that vision.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
0.02 focus was on Isabel and her introduction, A bit of Gracie and a single story section (short one)
Due to that 0.03 is mainly focused on the story and the love progress of Luna which is a female that has a bit harder time to show her feminine side.

The identity of the game is a story based game. In which the action and funny stuff have more content due to the game is still in the opening stage of getting to know the females. Once the female start to get to the point of real intimacy with the MC the ratio will be different in which all updates have a good ratio of sexual activities. But not at that stage yet. With that said, the story IS the content as much as the adult is. Hence a story based game. If the story is not for someone's liking (which is normal as we all have different taste), then the rest of the game becomes lackluster since the focus will be on something that has not reached a point which will have the same ratio as the story content.

My recommendation is to shelve the game for some months and come back when the ratio starts to even out.

On another note:
Proofread is done. Just going through the last part. Hopefully, the game will be up today. (Hopefully...)

Last edited:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
0.02 focus was on Isabel and her introduction, A bit of Gracie and a single story section (short one)
Due to that 0.03 is mainly focused on the story and the love progress of Luna which is a female that has a bit harder time to show her feminine side.

The identity of the game is a story based game. In which the action and funny stuff have more content due to the game is still in the opening stage of getting to know the females. Once the female start to get to the point of real intimacy with the MC the ratio will be different in which all updates have a good ratio of sexual activities. But not at that stage yet. With that said, the story IS the content as much as the adult is. Hence a story based game. If the story is not for someone's liking (which is normal as we all have different taste), then the rest of the game becomes lackluster since the focus will be on something that has not reached a point which will have the same ratio as the story content.

My recommendation is to shelve the game for some months and come back when the ratio starts to even out.

On another note:
Proofread is done. Just going through the last part. Hopefully, the game will be up today. (Hopefully...)
This VN is probably the one I look the most forward to seeing updates on. :eazyHype:
Great work and thanks for the status reports! :D
(and for some reason the sig just disappeared off my byline....)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes