Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Looking forward to the next update.. Anyone know if it will happen before the end of the year?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Looking forward to the next update.. Anyone know if it will happen before the end of the year?
Saw a post a few pages back that said 21 or 22, not sure if that's still on track or not. Personally I'm just hoping by the end of the month, but if I have to wait a little longer so be it this game is well worth the wait.... Even if it is killing me, hehe.

Reactions: Rebeldad

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
<---not Team-Isabel...until further notice remaining Team-Luna...thought i'd comment as i see update day is drawing nearer and nearer and as we all know..i like to ramble on and on ...why am i not Team-Isabel?..i do not like wine!!!! pffft

Reactions: Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

"Are you my real mother?"

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

Perfection :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Cordia best waifu!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Hey DeLucas

- HG

Fuck! Cordia jumped from Alpha to Omega, check out that see through attire, girl i didnt knew you had it in you! xD

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes