Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
@HopesGaming I have just one only one question (at least now :D ) ... will there be, in future, any lewd (or just) action with Cordia? Or is she in game just for the role? Simple Yes or No and I will be happy ever after :D thanks a lot :D

Reactions: L☹VE

alu98

Jun 18, 2018
If you use an old save, all your completed quest would be cleared from "completed quests" tab. Minor issue. Active quests will be removed. That is why all quests from 0.2 and up will only have quests that can be completed in the same release.
Does this mean in .3 we have to do all the .2 quests?
I'm a bit confused :test2:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
No, it just meant that any quest that still was active would not be carried over (example, if you were in the middle of a quest in 0.02 and then updated to 0.03, that quest would not work probably. You had to complete it. And also all completed quest would be removed from the completed log)
It was a minor thing that could be easily avoided by doing all the quest.
I'm talking in past tense because it is fixed in 0.03. (Thanks to @Palanto)

alu98

Jun 18, 2018
No, it just meant that any quest that still was active would not be carried over (example, if you were in the middle of a quest in 0.02 and then updated to 0.03, that quest would not work probably. You had to complete it. And also all completed quest would be removed from the completed log)
It was a minor thing that could be easily avoided by doing all the quest.
I'm talking in past tense because it is fixed in 0.03. (Thanks to @Palanto)
ow... silly me :oops:
I thought I was gonna loose the saves

The grinding element in this game is really cool:winkytongue:
& to loose all those hard grind made me sad :teary:

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I'd love more content with Isabel, I'm really keen on her, and I'm also intrigued by Matriarch, she seem very distant and cold, but I have my doubts that that's really who she is, I'd like to believe that she does have her warm and soft side, but a woman in her position can't be obvious about it. I'd be interested to see if there could be...something between her and MC, especially once MC gains up in ranks and really proves his loyalty and everything, I don't know, it'd be lovely though :)

But right now Isabel is my favorite one, Gracie and Luna I also like A LOT, but I'm still a bit uncertain about them because one is a crazy psycho and the other is naive and ignorant and just overly cheery, like a little girl, haha, but I like them though :)
But if it wasn't clear yet, I want more Isabel, let the love and romance grow between her and MC, it's already in the making, let it blossom! ;P

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Personally I'd love more content with Isabel, I'm really keen on her, and I'm also intrigued by Matriarch, she seem very distant and cold, but I have my doubts that that's really who she is, I'd like to believe that she does have her warm and soft side, but a woman in her position can't be obvious about it. I'd be interested to see if there could be...something between her and MC, especially once MC gains up in ranks and really proves his loyalty and everything, I don't know, it'd be lovely though :)

But right now Isabel is my favorite one, Gracie and Luna I also like A LOT, but I'm still a bit uncertain about them because one is a crazy psycho and the other is naive and ignorant and just overly cheery, like a little girl, haha, but I like them though :)
But if it wasn't clear yet, I want more Isabel, let the love and romance grow between her and MC, it's already in the making, let it blossom! :heartcoveredeyes:
yes, i agree with you, Isabel my number 2, she is beautiful)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes