Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm also intrigued by Matriarch, she seem very distant and cold, but I have my doubts that that's really who she is, I'd like to believe that she does have her warm and soft side, but a woman in her position can't be obvious about it. I'd be interested to see if there could be...something between her and MC, especially once MC gains up in ranks and really proves his loyalty and everything, I don't know, it'd be lovely though :)
I had the very same question and @HopesGaming answer gave us a hope :D Let's wait for v0.03 :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I find your lack of Isabel disturbing....
Indeed, we need more of Isabel, my favorite girl in the story right now, I just love her elegance, she's so caring and warm, and evidently affectionate, and there seem to be a romantic love thing cooking up between her and MC and THAT'S what I want to pursue (not saying no to other girls of course, I like them all, but Isabel is my number one) ;P

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Indeed, we need more of Isabel, my favorite girl in the story right now, I just love her elegance, she's so caring and warm, and evidently affectionate, and there seem to be a romantic love thing cooking up between her and MC and THAT'S what I want to pursue (not saying no to other girls of course, I like them all, but Isabel is my number one) :heartcoveredeyes:
Well add +1 to the things we have in common Eerie cause she is my fave so far.
Aww and aside from all the things you mentioned above you forgot just one tiny detail (cmon you quote me and don't expect a comeback) the possibility to pull a netori stunt on Antonio's ass. Don't tell me you never thought of that? ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well add +1 to the things we have in common Eerie cause she is my fave so far.
Aww and aside from all the things you mentioned above you forgot just one tiny detail (cmon you quote me and don't expect a comeback) the possibility to pull a netori stunt on Antonio's ass. Don't tell me you never thought of that? ;)
Didn't even really think about Antonio at all, because in this case Netori to me is a given, it'll happen without even trying, haha :p

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bad guys, really bad guys, she is a married woman, a little of respect..:eek:penedeyewink:
Unhappily married, mind you! And it's our duty as a loving, caring and respectable member of the family to bring joy and happiness to those that need it, namely Isabel, and I damn well will fulfill this duty I've set upon myself, shall treat her real good, so good that she'll be singing AC/DC's "Shook Me All Night Long" song the entire next day, while waiting for round two the next night ;P

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've been holding off this particular theory crafted conclusion for some time, but since the lovely Isabel has been swooned over recently...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't like affairs, as they can get very emotional in a dialogue based story like this. Hopefully that will be avoided...
Whatever it takes, I just want a romantic love relationship with Isabel, a proper relationship (not based on just sex), and I want her all for myself :heartcoveredeyes:
She's a proper lady and I'll treat her as such, give her what she deserves :)

Reactions: Enyos

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
New mission.
-Raid Wilfred's Wine Cellar-
Would that be wise? Of course not, if I'm not false informed, Wilfred or his personal "crazy" butler corps are force to be recognized.
I would first gather adequate force for this or simply ask him for a "few" bothles of his wine. Would surly only cost arm or legx'D

Reactions: Enyos and repuindy

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Would that be wise? Of course not, if I'm not false informed, Wilfred or his personal "crazy" butler corps are force to be recognized.
I would first gather adequate force for this or simply ask him for a "few" bothles of his wine. Would surly only cost arm or legx'D
Isabel worth the risk:cool:, but your idea can be good too. x'Dx'D

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i kinda want to know more about why Luna and Gracie really dont like Isabel all that much. as well as some more time with Gracie and Isabel and Cordina

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Unhappily married, mind you! And it's our duty as a loving, caring and respectable member of the family to bring joy and happiness to those that need it, namely Isabel, and I damn well will fulfill this duty I've set upon myself, shall treat her real good, so good that she'll be singing AC/DC's "Shook Me All Night Long" song the entire next day, while waiting for round two the next night :heartcoveredeyes:
Hmm, as far as I recall she isn't exactly unhappily married. If I remember correctly, Antonio treats her with much greater respect and love than other women in her position are treated, the only unhappy part being lack of sex, which happened
Unless I forgot something, of course?

I've been holding off this particular theory crafted conclusion for some time, but since the lovely Isabel has been swooned over recently...
I don't like affairs, as they can get very emotional in a dialogue based story like this. Hopefully that will be avoided...
I had similar thought as well, though one of my speculations was also that
I agree with you on affairs, although I don't mind going for women in truly unhappy and abusive relationships, I truly don't like breaking committed couples... To each his own though, I suppose.

Reactions: Enyos and Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I agree with most of what you have there and have similar ideas, I just want to add

Edit - @Dreadder damn it you beat me to it, lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, as far as I recall she isn't exactly unhappily married. If I remember correctly, Antonio treats her with much greater respect and love than other women in her position are treated, the only unhappy part is lack of sex, which happened
Unless I forgot something, of course?
Well, she blames herself for losing their unborn and I do recall her saying that they've become a bit distant since then, or maybe she feels like he doesn't blame her enough or something, I really can't recall. But she doesn't strike me as a woman who is happy nor in a happy marriage. If she was, why would she have the urge to kiss MC, and quite passionately too, if everything was alright in her marriage? She doesn't strike me as an impulsive person that just acts on whatever desire she might have at any given moment out of the blue, even if she does have a little bit of alcohol in her system :p
No, I think she feels her marriage is failing, think she's not getting what she needs from Antonio anymore and then there is MC who is being the opposite :p

If I felt like she's really in a happy marriage, well, I'm not a home-breaker, but I've got my eyes on her and do believe she's unhappy, and not only because of the loss of the unborn.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
For sure is a fragile woman, motivations can be many and all the theories are plausible. I don't remember, is explained the cause of her loss?? Anyway i feel the urge to make her happy again:heartcoveredeyes:. The bad thing is that she'll wait our lovable support some months I guess. For now I will concentrate with the Luna's hug issue.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, she blames herself for losing their unborn and I do recall her saying that they've become a bit distant since then, or maybe she feels like he doesn't blame her enough or something, I really can't recall. But she doesn't strike me as a woman who is happy nor in a happy marriage. If she was, why would she have the urge to kiss MC, and quite passionately too, if everything was alright in her marriage? She doesn't strike me as an impulsive person that just acts on whatever desire she might have at any given moment out of the blue, even if she does have a little bit of alcohol in her system :p
No, I think she feels her marriage is failing, think she's not getting what she needs from Antonio anymore and then there is MC who is being the opposite :p

If I felt like she's really in a happy marriage, well, I'm not a home-breaker, but I've got my eyes on her and do believe she's unhappy, and not only because of the loss of the unborn.
If I recall correctly, she said that Antonio never blamed her for that and that it was only her that did so. And while she's definitely not a happy person (kind of difficult being so after what happened), I wouldn't really agree she's in an unhappy relationship. One that's not perfect, sure, but than again, I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect relationship. They all have their ups and downs and sometimes need some working on. So, they grew a bit distant due to what happened and Antonio decided to bury himself in work because of that as well (which definitely didn't help), however that doesn't mean their relationship is dead or unhappy. It is however at a tipping point and MC's actions are quite certainly tipping it over the edge...

As for reasons for cheating, they are as numerous as there are people alive. Sometimes cheating happens because person was unhappy in a relationship, sometimes because of a unique set of circumstances at that moment, be it simple temptation, intoxication or something completely else, and sometime because a person is prone to cheating or doesn't really believe into monogamy.

Don't get me wrong, I am not judging you or anything, and it is quite possible I'm not reading the situation between Antonio and Isabel correctly (Why do I feel like I am commenting on Mexican soap opera right now?), it is however my reason why going after her made me feel like a complete dick.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes