kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is Cordia MCs real mother? MCs dad could have left Cordia after she gave birth and re-married and started a new family which Cordia didn't like so she had him killed then targeted the other woman and take back her son but the stepmom of MC avoided Cordia everytime so Cordia decided to quit for awhile to lower the woman's guard but forgot about it until years later....game starts...now she has her son back (Cordia hides the fact she is his real mom until he presses her on it)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Is Cordia MCs real mother? MCs dad could have left Cordia after she gave birth and re-married and started a new family which Cordia didn't like so she had him killed then targeted the other woman and take back her son but the stepmom of MC avoided Cordia everytime so Cordia decided to quit for awhile to lower the woman's guard but forgot about it until years later....game starts...now she has her son back (Cordia hides the fact she is his real mom until he presses her on it)
Hopesgaming said no incest in this game, probably she knew very well our father;) but i am pretty sure she isn't our mother.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm more under the impression that Antonio, Gracie and Luna may not be Cordia's real children, and the question was poised from Antonio. Although Gracie joked about Lulu being adopted, she's the only one with Cordia's complexion.

That quote at the end only raises more questions about what's contained in the next updates content. :)

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

"Are you my real mother?"
I just woke up and i see this, am i still dreaning? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
First point. Kudos to the game creator for creating a different kind of adult game. Something different from the 16 yr old trying to bonk everything that moves.

Second. Love all the ladies. Especially Cordia. I don't know but i just find women of power sexy.

Third. Godfather is one of my favorite movies so this game ticks a box in my book. Though the look of the story. At least to the crazy side characters. Kind of reminds me of Dick Tracy (Western) or Gungrave (Eastern).

Side note. Would love to see the mc and crew cosplay as Dick Tracy or Gungrave characters.

Final note. Keep strong @HopesGaming. Always know that if your ever at your lowest. You'll always have a fan in me.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Ok so Ive given the last bottle of wine and done the kissing scene, the park scene and all that. Is there anything else as of now?

Jun 3, 2018

Hey DeLucas
First of all, sorry for not posting in a while. I figured that the game was so close to release that I did not need to make an update. But then the days just went on.
But the game is ready and have been sent to be proofread now and when that is done the game will be released.

As mentioned from the last Dev. Update - I will start a new series of post that will happen after every update about how the development for the updates been (the ups and downs) and to have you guys join in on that.

- HG

Cordia :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I can't breathe,,
I can't control my heart beat,,

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
something tickling my brain since i saw the preview image of Lady Cordia yesterday..."Helen of Troy" thats who she represents...a woman so beautiful she shamed Athena...a woman who all men fell in love with...her hair looked so Greek Goddess..but she is mortal..so she could only be Helen of Troy :p

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just want some action with either of the sisters. So much build up.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018

Hey DeLucas

- HG

oh god, this is gonna be good!:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes