Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Heh, just started this game ... i'm telling to myself ... it's game about mafia ... so how should I name my MC??? ... so let's be Italian ... first though was Joey .... then Antonio ... and eventually i choose name Vito. Later I realized that there are chars with these names so I think, that was some kind of sign ... :D
I feel ya its hard to find a fitting name sometimes but it was quite easy for me, i just used my name Giovanni, pretty good for a a Don in the making ;)

Reactions: L☹VE and Enyos

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, tried to search in this thread but didn't find answer. With the help of the Unren.bat god, I found out, that I'm missing two scenes ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have finished all Events, have rank 9, bought all books and still got only Luna with pinching her nipple. Didn't got this scene, is some requirement to get the scene? And the dancing scene, this render didn't appear, did I something wrong?

Thx for help

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
It is normal to have events done but having them "white" in the Events tab? In my Journal i got some "missions" completed but arent marked as green/red.
White is not complete.

The current save of mine i looked at, The Traitor is white while the above stories are green.

Hmmm, tried to search in this thread but didn't find answer. With the help of the Unren.bat god, I found out, that I'm missing two scenes ...

I have finished all Events, have rank 9, bought all books and still got only Luna with pinching her nipple. Didn't got this scene, is some requirement to get the scene? And the dancing scene, this render didn't appear, did I something wrong?

Thx for help
The Gracie pose i think is from the first time you ask her if she is dancing. The Luna image is just a random one from peeking i would imagine.

I don't think there is any sex in the game/novel.. so far. I could be wrong, i haven't really pursued any advances except maybe the Isabel Kiss.

• Other than that, i don't know.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Yes, the pose is in the same folder with other poses, but this particular one was just missing in-game, so that's what Im asking ... and Luna is from peeking, but it has the order ... and since Im at the end of the current version, it's weird I didn't get this last peeking scene ...

Reactions: HopesGaming

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Finally got around to trying this game and I must say I really like it, even though the whole silliness with mobsters wearing official uniforms, "superhero/villain type" champions and mob families having official competitions annoyed me to no end. I personally never liked settings like that but that's just my personal preference and I did truly enjoy the game in spite of that, so I suppose that could tell you something about the overall quality of the game.

The girls are beautiful and interesting, though I must ask, why the hell are there no dark haired italian beauties in a mafia themed game? :p I must admit that I haven't truly expected that our resident Loco Lulu will grow on me as she did but she definitely became my primary love interest with others far behind (why do I always fall for the crazy ones??). Gloria is beautiful but there's just something about her character that doesn't really appeal to me though I can't quite put my finger on it and as for Isabella, it's the other way around - I find her character interesting but I somewhat don't find her face that appealing visually. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that there there's something wrong with her model, I guess it's just me being picky or something similar. I will admit that she has one hell of a pair of legs when she's lying in her bed reading though and now that I think about it, the ass we can see when she's sleeping in the morning is truly a work of art as well...

And now I come to the best part of the game. The story. The story is truly intriguing and I can't wait to find out whether my speculations regarding the happenings will come true or not. I have however a feeling that we will have to wait for quite a while before we finally get a conclusion to this game - not due to author being slow but due to story which has potential to become rather complex. As for the slow progress with girls, I do like it that we get to know them and slowly build our relationship, since we already have plenty of "nice shoes, let's fuck" games here, it is however a bit maddening to have to wait for quite a few updates to finally make progress with them, but then again that is a problem only until the game is finally finished.

So, in conclusion, I can't wait for the next update and to hopefully soon spank my sweet Luna for being a bad girl. XD

By the way, was I the only one

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank ya all for the nice comments and reviews!
Now to answer some overall questions:

The issue with the event checker still having the titles in white is due to using an old save game from 0.01.
The event checker was made by request from you all, but that meant that some stuff from 0.01 didn't have the *flag* that told the game you have done this part of the game. That was added in 0.02.

When is the update?
Believe me, I want to have it out and played by everyone as much as you guys. It is when I release the game that I gain new players and potentially new patrons.
All my free time is being spent on the game and I can say that all the script is done and all the renders are done (usually end up adding a couple of renders when going through the game). Now it's all about adding the renders in photoshop and the coding. Checking to see what is lacking etc

The renders you got from extracting the pictures are renders that I do not put into the game (but forgot to remove from the game folders).
There were some amazing reasons for why I didn't add them to the game... but I forgot what those were. Maybe they be added in later

The next version will have an end credit scene for whenever you've reached the end of the story section for this update. So no more confusion on that part (even though the event checker is in-game already...)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes