Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Well, to be fair it was not a troll army, there were people who asked or complained about "time between update is too long" and we defending Hope with the reasonable stuff until last 1-2 weeks I think. I have seen trools before but now we are facing a determined and iron willed mega-troll :ROFLMAO: Honestly, why a person or people bothers with creating multi accounts to insult dev and game fans and recreating accounts when the older ones get banned? :ROFLMAO: If it is a marketing strategy or -as someone before implied- a trick by Hopes to confuse fans and make them forget about update, I would gladly take it, thats would make sense a bit :ROFLMAO:
Speculations is just us, I love talking about games I played and movies I watched , create theories about them, trying to see the stuff not making sense etc and lucklily I am not the only one, when I find this thread there were lots of talk and speculation about game, I cant help to jump right in the middle, now this is the only thread I am checking daily :ROFLMAO: I suggest you to do the same if you love the game :D

Yeah MC challenging their life style but still I cant think of they dont caring about anything and fucking in public. :ROFLMAO: In case of Musala Hills and trading guns, it is like seconds of action, go, take the gun, give the money simulteanously and leave. It is like buying pirate books, you can do it in public as long as you dont give time to people around to understand whats going on. :ROFLMAO:For Gracie, it just looks impossible. The girl is like a computer, she is all about probablities, if there is even the slightest chance of being seen, you can be sure that Gracie will think it and wont agree to do anything. In the house and dancing sessions she knew that either she wont be seen by anyone -like the times she was in her room- or she can explain it without causing any harm to any one -like dance session, I am sure she at least predicts that MCs presence with girls is at least facilitated if not encouraged, so if she says "I ordered to MC to do this" who will argue?-
My guess with Luna still holds by the way, she tends to be reckless and sometimes show her affection towards MC in front of other soldiers -like the time she is holding MCs arm and saying "I am counting on it then" and Joey thinking about "Thats definetely sir worthy" in the warehouse raid mission- so if there would be enough passion and emotion she can forget her decency and jump to MC (not in front of other people of course)
I want to say "Isabelles stuation is bit more clear, to be seen by someone means certain death for her and MC so she wont risk it" but she and MC love taking some risks like yoga sessions or BJ scene, still it is hard for me too think Isabelle just dont mind and jump to MC in a public place :confused:
The boring stuff is really boring but Isabelles first real trial with happened in the manor why wouldnt that be the case with others?
No offence but jeez....put some space between those paragraphs man...

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolgotem

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lots of people have made sacrifices, doesn't equate to their intellect or education.
Being impregnated is no sign of either. It doesn't require any intellect to make a child.
Abstaining from having a child until you can provide for it properly, could be argued as being the responsible choice.
Hey, you're the one who made it about intelligence. Unless your point was that rednecks are genetically inferior, in which case yikes.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have not made any specific release dates.
Don't confuse planned release time frame with specific release dates.

But working as hard as I can to get it out so hopefully we get there!
No stress, that next update will come when it is ready and not otherwise. I don't understand why people are always so impatient, there are other games you can play to pass the time until the next update comes out, or go out for some fresh air.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No stress, that next update will come when it is ready and not otherwise. I don't understand why people are always so impatient, there are other games you can play to pass the time until the next update comes out, or go out for some fresh air.
yup, second that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Might be an age thing. A couple decades ago I also couldn't wait for something for the unending timespan of a week. These days I wonder what happened to 2007, wasn't that like yesterday?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Might be an age thing. A couple decades ago I also couldn't wait for something for the unending timespan of a week. These days I wonder what happened to 2007, wasn't that like yesterday?
Sounds like you're approaching 80 years of age. No offense intended, but you know what I mean. Just because you get older, you don't have to lose your patience. It's all just a matter of attitude. Of course, I would also like to have the next update, but I don't have to put pressure on a developer because of that.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Whenever the new update is im play from the start again.. ooo cant wait! any latest latest news? cba to go previous.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sounds like you're approaching 80 years of age. No offense intended, but you know what I mean. Just because you get older, you don't have to lose your patience. It's all just a matter of attitude. Of course, I would also like to have the next update, but I don't have to put pressure on a developer because of that.
You got my theory the wrong way round. Younger people tend to have less patience than olders who are just more used to waiting and planning for longer timespans. And thus my theory is that many of the exhausted complainers - especially when quickly getting aggressive and losing all signs of eloquence - will be people who may or may not be old enough to visit these forums in the first place.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
You got my theory the wrong way round. Younger people tend to have less patience than olders who are just more used to waiting and planning for longer timespans. And thus my theory is that many of the exhausted complainers - especially when quickly getting aggressive and losing all signs of eloquence - will be people who may or may not be old enough to visit these forums in the first place.
I must have misunderstood. The fact is that too many people are impatient and these people should better occupy themselves, turn to other things until you get what you want.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's crazy over here. 24 degrees (celsius) more than last week, suddenly it's nice to keep the window open. Will watch out for floaty, if he comes by.
wow that's a lot. It's getting hotter and hotter here too, feels nice. At least my fingers won't freeze when I go out now

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is it too long? :unsure: None taken, I will try to remember that next time
The length isn't the issue. If that was it, then basically a lot of my posts would be problematic (since most of them typically tend to be very long). And with long posts, other viewers can just choose to read or not read the posts.

It's just that if others are interested in your posts (even if they're long), your last reply had no space between paragraphs (for each idea/points being made), and that itself is (like Game Bond said, no offense), very uncomfortable to read (I actually attempted to read your reply to me, but with everything bunched together without spaces between paragraphs not giving it room to breathe, it was giving me a headache & I had to give up after reading the third sentence).

I understand it might not be easy when you're in spirit of the moment, or when you're really excited about something, but still I'd recommend you to edit down your replies so they can be more concise (this is something I often have trouble with I think), and more comfortable to read.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes