whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
will have to check it out :)
Basic premise is that the educated, responsible couple put off having kids, until they get their careers sorted.
By the time they feel financially secure to have kids, it's biologically too late for them.
In the same time, a redneck woman of similar age is already a great grandmother.
At that rate, it's devolution, not evolution.
Mr Average of today falls into cryo sleep and wakes up hundreds of years in the future, where he is now the smartest person on the planet by a country mile, due to the devolving intellect of the species.
That's the segue to your comment re. fearing for the human race, we're seeing the results of the devolution, already!! :eek: lol

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No. It's not. Dev is active here, community is kept up to date.
Game needs to actually be Abandoned or placed On-Hold to qualify for the tags. This game is neither.
You're too nice. I would have written the opposite. That hopes will cease development of the game to finally give them what they wanted, the Abandoned tag.:ROFLMAO:

PS: Any others who think that this thread would be only a third of it size if alle "update" and "abandoned" questions and answers would be pruged?:cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: whichone and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ha ha ha, you had to have an angry Elsa meme!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course. Like I said, I love Elsa. She is one cute, all powerful hot babe princess. Totally beats the shit out of her sister. If she was just a bit more bitchy, she would flip all my buttons. But she is doing quite well for a Disney princess. After all, she did, in a polite way, tell the whole kingdom to fuck off.

IDEA: Cordia, the Ice Queen, in Elsa's dress in a Frozen style adventure.

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
When I see the question asked & answered at the top of the page, then see it asked again at the bottom of the same page: View attachment 1047486

Edit: seems he's a troll cohort. smh
Well this is the second time I'm seeing this happen (first time being several pages ago).
80%~90% of these posts are by Newbies it seems.

I'm not saying all Newbies are to blame. I mean, myself and every one of us used to be a Newbie at some point and it's natural to have questions.
But even so, I (and likely many on this forum would) at least had the common sense to look up the information on previous pages of these forums (or Patreon, i.e. even if one is not a Patreon member, they can simply find out whether the project is abandoned or not simply by the date & title of the Dev's Patreon posts) before asking these questions that are endless tiresome to hear.

Also, to my surprise, I did sometimes see even some "Active-members" or "Well-known members" ask the question as well.
I mean, I get it, it's possible for us to forget things.
But still, come on folks, let's use some common sense here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well this is the second time I'm seeing this happen (first time being several pages ago).

I'm not saying all Newbies are to blame. I mean, myself and every one of us used to be a Newbie at some point and it's natural to have questions.
But even so, I (and likely many on this forum would) at least had the common sense to look up the information on previous pages of these forums (or Patreon, i.e. even if one is not a Patreon member, they can simply find out whether the project is abandoned or not simply by the date & title of the Dev's Patreon posts) before asking these questions that are endless tiresome to hear.

Also, to my surprise, I did sometimes see even some "Active-members" or "Well-known members" ask the question as well.
I mean, I get it, it's possible for us to forget things.
But still, come on folks, let's use some common sense here.
Unfortunately, common sense is a misnomer.
It's not common at all. Quite the opposite! lol
The user who posted the question here is clearly a disgruntled member, posting support for the troll accounts previously.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Speaking of "second time": this also isn't the first time this very same user has said this very same thing on this very same thread. So he's obviously not interested in how things work around here, only in how he wants them to work. He's probably asking to talk to the manager really soon because he didn't get a free pickle.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Can't react.

I believe you maybe into something. I think most newbies underestimate production time. Specially I know I did when I just started reading into these forums about the rendering time. I assumed that you simply set up the scene and pretty much screen capture, as when I play a game everything is rendered in real time.
But then, when you look at screenshots of those games and the "screenshots" of the images in VNs the quality difference is obvious. Then you learn, those images can take up to hours (worst cases) to be created.

But come on folks, let's use some common sense here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Speaking of "second time": this also isn't the first time this very same user has said this very same thing on this very same thread. So he's obviously not interested in how things work around here, only in how he wants them to work. He's probably asking to talk to the manager really soon because he didn't get a free pickle.
Yup, definitely got an agenda.

• Angry
Reactions: cunt cunts cunts
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes