c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The Walkthrough still not updated yet?
The unofficial game guide? Most likely not, but then either contact redknight directly for an update or premission to continue where his left off or make your own game guide.

Yet, there is not a real need for one here, at least in my eyes.
And although the guide is not needed it is very well made and I think the Delucas lover should have a loot at it, Not for the walkthrough part of it, but for the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
One of the four Serpents. Luna's teacher (in combat), and occasionally gives Gracie romance advices (which are hilarious lol :LOL: ).
She hasn't appeared yet (even though mentioned/referenced several times throughout the game).
Thanks mate. (y) Was wracking my brain trying to remember and came up with nothing - glad to know she's not appeared yet & I've not lost my memory completely! :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks mate. (y) Was wracking my brain trying to remember and came up with nothing - glad to know she's not appeared yet & I've not lost my memory completely! :ROFLMAO:
I mean, names hard, at least for me, I sometimes forget the name of the main characters.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, names hard, at least for me, I sometimes forget the name of the main characters.
You mean you forgot Floatyo_O
Well, if it where just this one game we played but it's become quite a bunch of characters to remember :)
Yet there are still those rock solid characters floating above all others:BootyTime:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You mean you forgot Floatyo_O

Yet there are still those rock solid characters floating above all others:BootyTime:
I have vague recollections, I know they were obviously meant for godhood but besides that just vague ideas, also Luna and Gracie, because I feel like I would mysteriously have a heart attack if I dared forget them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, a couple of questions because again, it has been a while for me; is Mc's sexuality set in stone? where are the relationships going? a more open relationship, polyamory, polygamy or the Mc being murdered by Gracie? The last one is more speculative than anything the first one I genuinely don't remember

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay, a couple of questions because again, it has been a while for me; is Mc's sexuality set in stone? where are the relationships going? a more open relationship, polyamory, polygamy or the Mc being murdered by Gracie? The last one is more speculative than anything the first one I genuinely don't remember
Don't recall it being specifically mentioned that he's straight, but he's ony shown interest in women, so get the distinct impression that he is.
As for where the relationships are going, your guess is as good as mine. I'm hoping for polyamorous. (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why there isn’t any abandoned tag?
Why isn't there any tag for user? "Can't read", "don't know where the tag definition is", "can't search":devilish::devilish::devilish:
As other have stated plenty of times already, this game is neither abandoned nor fits the abandoned tag requirement. I doesn't even fits the "on hold" tag requirement.

Feel free to read all about abandoned in this thread or actually read the tag definition before asking.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why isn't there any tag for user? "Can't read", "don't know where the tag definition is", "can't search":devilish::devilish::devilish:
As other have stated plenty of times already, this game is neither abandoned nor fits the abandoned tag requirement. I doesn't even fits the "on hold" tag requirement.

Feel free to read all about abandoned in this thread or actually read the tag definition before asking.
Asking people interested in visual novels to read...

what are you trying to accomplish.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I mean, if people are here on a forum, were text is used to commincate, how the image that I will answer their questions if they can't read?:ROFLMAO:
With pictures?

I know, first I insist that people should read, then I use logic. Something is wrong with me today.:whistle:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 1047354
I mean, if people are here on a forum, were text is used to commincate, how the image that I will answer their questions if they can't read?:ROFLMAO:
With pictures?

I know, first I insist that people should read, then I use logic. Something is wrong with me today.:whistle:
is that voiced? are there animations?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes