c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If I could get quarantine with those four, I would destroy every single dose of the vaccine and kill the people that developed it.

Can anyone say my actions are not justified?
You think to small. Are the four of them the only ones you want to have with you?:sneaky:
1613853683958.png

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Ah, don't worry. I don't mind.
A dev who is not prepared for toxicity shouldn't be a dev.

Ofc, that doesn't mean that everyone who is complaining/dissatisfied is toxic.
Tell me the truth, you break up with your girl and now she is doing this toxic crap in this thread. Man, how many times we have to say don't put your pee pee in crazy people.

She's probably watching you with binoculars right now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You think to small. Are the four of them the only ones you want to have with you?:sneaky:
View attachment 1046072
Hahaha I'm pretty sure my queen Bella would kick my balls if she learned she has to be stuck with me for something like that.
Hey, don't forget Eiza & Caterina!! ;)
They will have their roles too in my quarantine regime.
how many times we have to say don't put your pee pee in crazy people.
You do realize this is a tread full of people in love with those crazy four, right? Putting our pee pee in crazy is what we want to do most.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You do realize this is a tread full of people in love with those crazy four, right? Putting our pee pee in crazy is what we want to do most.
If you let the world burn then the least you can do is to keep the fire hot.:whistle:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Tell me the truth, you break up with your girl and now she is doing this toxic crap in this thread. Man, how many times we have to say don't put your pee pee in crazy people.

She's probably watching you with binoculars right now.
Now, now. You might just inspire him to create a yandere character in the game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now, now. You might just inspire him to create a yandere character in the game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:.
I want my release now.:p Therefore I do forbid that hopes put any other female character ins this game now reegardless of how hot, delicious, crazy and irresistible she mind be...

Where was I? Take your time hopes, I want that character in game now.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I want my release now.:p Therefore I do forbide that hopes put any other female character ins this game now. Regardless of how hot, delicious, craty and irresistible she mind be...

Where was I? Take your time hopes, I want that character in game now.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, things happening in this forum with the trolls was what inspired him to creat Filius, and everyone randomly greeting each other (and saying where they're from for no particular reason :LOL: ) recently has him inspired to create a event where Gottardo and Joey would do the same in the game.
So I wouldn't dismiss the possibilities there.

What do you say HopesGaming??
Are you inspired? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, arent you a bit fast? I checked to forum about 9-10 hour ago and there is 3 new pages despite deletion of some trolling :ROFLMAO: And why are you always debating when I am offline? I mean I would like to be here at the hour of Attack of the trolls but it seems I could never catch up

EDIT: I was mistaken. This is the rule for the abandoned tag.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Well, as it seems,by this definition, DeLuca family will never be abondoned, Hopes is posting too much to abondon :ROFLMAO: I think hopes love community and community loves dev :D

Ah, don't worry. I don't mind.
A dev who is not prepared for toxicity shouldn't be a dev.

Ofc, that doesn't mean that everyone who is complaining/dissatisfied is toxic.
Honestly, I am big fan of your patience Sometimes even I can mind those questions while reading the thread, how can you not? Is it too much to ask about your secret??

With Cordia, Luna, Gracie and Isabel? No, I forbid that.:p
That isnt qurantine, that is heaven, unless Gracie and Luna decides to talk you to death :ROFLMAO: Tell you what, can I borrow Luna if she dont mind? This way they cant talk anyone to death and I can spend some quality time with beloved Luna :love: Win-win?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Something tells me after this update the main girls are going to have some competition from new girl characters. From the previews I've seen anyway. Even if the new ones are not intended to be LI's. They can still make us drool and dream.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Something tells me after this update the main girls are going to have some competition from new girl characters. From the previews I've seen anyway. Even if the new ones are not intended to be LI's. They can still make us drool and dream.
I imagine that we're going to be spending some time with the assassin.
Reckon I have my hands full with the 3 (4?) current LIs, not even sure I need the side serving of assassin! lol
Anyway, drooling over new girls gives less time to drool over Luna & Gracie & no-one wants that! ;) lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, main girls are Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia. First 3 already have their routes well established into the game, but last once Cordia, her content hasn't even started yet (so after the upcoming update, my guess is that Cordia content will be coming, since it's been quite a while that many people have been requesting that route to Hopes).

But you're right. There's definitely funsie events such as one of the nuns giving the MC a blowjob.
And even besides the main characters, a lot of gorgeous ladies who have potential for funsies situations, such as:

- Eiza Carnefice
- Charvi Kaskar
- Caterina (the rollerskating Capo)
- unknown contracts character who is new

& more (kinda wondering if Cynthia is gonna be off limits or is it basically no holds barred in terms of MC's girls conquests :LOL:)

I gotta be honest here, perhaps it's just me but at least some of those girls above, it feels like there's a lot of potential for LI storyline (like Eiza for instance. Perhaps not to the extent of the main girls, but still more than just a fling).

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes