HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hopasgaming you said game will be ready in january but it's february already, comrade don't say something if you can't keep it
I have not made any specific release dates.
Don't confuse planned release time frame with specific release dates.

But working as hard as I can to get it out so hopefully we get there!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Less posting more working!

Or should we convince Floaty to visit you? I am sure, he knows effective methods to keep you ...

... motivated!

Oct 8, 2019

Given the length of time between updates, I was really worried something bad had happened. But seriously, take your time as even if it takes another six months, it is still going to be great.

Reactions: Bajjeel_spk

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

I think i started that end of Jan release date by trolling some of these 'when update' peeps. I take full responsibility for breaking the mind of that idiot...... don't send the serpents after me:cry::cry: i will send a postcard to the mental asylum where he is detained.
Bastard must have bribed the guard with supposed nudes of floaty :p:p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He should spend less time here and more time on his game? One of the reasons I abandoned support. Early bird gets the worm- or in modern terms-active dev who releases updates gets the $$$
I take it you are being sarcastic right? Spending every free moment he has just working on the game would be an excellent way of burn himself out. Comig here (or doing whatever he feels like of course) and taking his mind of things for a while is just a smart way to relax.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Well if something is a passion project you'd be obsessed by it, no? It's another thing if you hit the creative wall, have other obligations and other understandable excuses right? Of course, there is rendering and all but disgruntled people here are perhaps more concerned about developer's seriousness about the project. I mean you could be disgruntled all you want. Game is "free" here after all.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I take it you are being sarcastic right? Spending every free moment he has just working on the game would be an excellent way of burn himself out. Comig here (or doing whatever he feels like of course) and taking his mind of things for a while is just a smart way to relax.
He's %100 serious I shit you not

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
This game should be Tagged like ABANDONED after 8 months without update...

And MILF CITY too after almost 1 year and 2 months without update... only excuses... :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Really bro? hopes is here even today. where is ICSTOR? is he even alive? stop comparing this to Milfy city. And hopes does this game as a hobby and yet he is better than many full time Devs that are earning more than him. He is redoing many parts of the game. Update will come out when it's ready he is working as hard as he can. You can politely ask when will the update come out instead of insulting and accusing Devs. People are just making Devs feel depressed by insulting them like all this work they put in is for nothing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I said that, because how many good games we saw in the last months with Status abandoned?

Maybe if the Developers get together, I dont have doubts that we have very much games, with amazing Quality in less time for update and the Better for him DEVELOPERS will gain very much Patrons!

Do you don't think so?
It doesn't matter if every other game on this site gets the abandoned tag, this one isn't as has been explained ad nauseum by now.

Do you seriously suggest that all the dev's should work together developing their games, how in the name of a ll that is holy would you expect that to work?????

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game should be Tagged like ABANDONED after 8 months without update...

And MILF CITY too after almost 1 year and 2 months without update... only excuses... :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I am not mistaken (I tend to be in almost everything), the abandoned tag has not to do directly with the game but with how mods control the thread.

EDIT: I was mistaken. This is the rule for the abandoned tag.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I am not mistaken (I tend to be in almost everything), the abandoned tag has not to do directly with the game but with how mods control the thread.

EDIT: I was mistaken. This is the rule for the abandoned tag.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
I was just about to quote that "abandoned" definition again (from one of my previous post), so thanks for saving me the trouble.

I think all these people are simply failing to understand that Hopes is doing this as a hobby (I mean he has his own job, and not like he's working on the game as 100% fulltime like some devs).

And on top of that, the update is pretty huge this time around with the gameplay getting a major overhaul.

So I wish folks would just give him a break, all things considered and stop jumping into "he's milking folks" conclusion (I'm aware it's not everyone, but majority of people who complain about this update taking long still say that, or something along those lines).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was just about to quote that "abandoned" definition again (from one of my previous post), so thanks for saving me the trouble.

I think all these people are simply failing to understand that Hopes is doing this as a hobby (I mean he has his own job, and not like he's working on the game as 100% fulltime like some devs).

And on top of that, the update is pretty huge this time around with the gameplay getting a major overhaul.

So I wish folks would just give him a break, all things considered and stop jumping into "he's milking folks" conclusion (I'm aware it's not everyone, but majority of people who complain about this update taking long still say that, or something along those lines).
I've given so many snarky followup posts to posts like yours that i'm actually running a little tired of it.

So i'll just say:
tenor.gif

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes