whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Avaron, not avalon, i've made that mistake ;)'

And you should always go for gold! :)
Ha ha ha, for some reason I always transpose her name to be the home of King Arthur! Will get it right, one day.
Gold is still realistic, I'm only a few behind, might make it if there's a final flurry for the day! ;) lol
To be fair, this imbecille has given us some entertainment, albeit at his own expense.

Where's Luna when you need her? Lol.
If we let Luna lose on him, we'll lose our plaything. Very fun to watch, but over too quickly, I fear.
Maybe we should bring Gracie in, she can twist his head up but keep him alive for our entertainment.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Seriously, does need some more imagination used with these names, though.
These are seriously lacking. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Indeed. Just changing the number of "u"s in "cuuuunt" isn't really content, it's lazy. I'd say by now he is MILKING HIS PATREONS.

(We cannot claim "abandoned" though, with a new name every 15 minutes, then striking your hand at your forehead thirty times - which may cause lasting damage - ten times a day over a week, that's "lifesigns".

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Indeed. Just changing the number of "u"s in "cuuuunt" isn't really content, it's lazy. I'd say by now he is MILKING HIS PATREONS.

(We cannot claim "abandoned" though, with a new name every 15 minutes, then striking your hand at your forehead thirty times - which may cause lasting damage - ten times a day over a week, that's "lifesigns".
patreon? discord?
this could be the troll of the year-game, we should support it from the start as best as we can.:WeSmart:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
HopesGaming I hope you are making another Filius Canis interlude out of this.
Might be a bit repetitive though, a character who only says "Simp" until he changes to "Cunt", escalating via "Cuuunt" all the way to "Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt". I am all for the OT thread, there are a couple of other game threads whose people we can invite.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Might be a bit repetitive though, a character who only says "Simp" until he changes to "Cunt", escalating via "Cuuunt" all the way to "Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt". I am all for the OT thread, there are a couple of other game threads whose people we can invite.
That makes it even easier. For example, as the main characters walk through town, they pass by Filius Canis sitting on the side of the road repeatedly shouting all that while people just look at him and either shake their heads or laughs at him. A couple renders, a couple lines, done!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think I am jealous to you mates, I dont have a troll fan :ROFLMAO: But I think we should applase her/him for putting so much willpower for so meaningless thing :ROFLMAO: I mean it is not seem easy to create and operate so many accounts even if its just facepalm certain people, why would someone bother to do so? :ROFLMAO:
You know it's sitting there, like: 1613777019216.png Everyone else is like: 1613777800261.png 1613778026328.png

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Now you guys are getting a little taste on how it is to be a dev, heh.
Tho, this one is on the more extreme side on things that is for sure.
It does require to be a bit thick-headed and to be able to laugh at things so kudos to you guys!

Ps. You don't want to compete with me on the facepalm received. I have a feeling I got a couple of extras

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Now you guys are getting a little taste on how it is to be a dev, heh.
Tho, this one is on the more extreme side on things that is for sure.
It does require to be a bit thick-headed and to be able to laugh at things so kudos to you guys!

Ps. You don't want to compete with me on the facepalm received. I have a feeling I got a couple of extras
lol If this is entertaining you half as much as it is us, it's worth it. (y)
He's stopped posting now. Just reaction spam, which is utterly irrelevant in my eyes.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes