whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I like you!!

We know Luna likes ice cream. Cordia tea. Isabel wine. What about Gracie? Is there any chocolate addict in Deluca?
Feeling's mutual. Came for the crime story, stayed for the audience. (y):love:
You cannot keep my hunger under control forever!
I might consider being turned, if you need nourishment. Only come out at night anyway, might as well be a vampire. lol
:eek:
If I would choice then Sprüngli, Vollenweider, Teuscher or perhaps Honold. I think I had the pleasure to have tasted three of them already.:sneaky:
Thanks for the recommendations! Will have to have a look for them, see if I can get them here, in London. (y)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Really? I am suprised in taht case but why? I played a couple of games which are abondoned later, but none of thems thread pages were live, except the question of why it is abondoned :unsure:
Even I still check that page, every once in a blue moon. It was my favorite game at one point. There are a couple games in here that were abandoned, and someone else has taken over the development lately. The page itself doesn't get updated, but the new developers will comment in them at times to keep people updated on their progress. Games are still tagged abandoned.
As for Astrid, the developer just vanished. No one knows what actually happened. Maybe death, maybe the dev just stopped caring all together, but people I guess just have gotten lost in a reminiscent sorta conversation, at this point. lol
Hard to explain why that happened.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I must've missed something. Did a troll get banned from here for spamming facepalms? lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just realised after checking out HopesGaming Patreon page that its been 7 months since 0.6.6 update came out. As much as i am eagerly waiting for the update i can understand why people would think its been abandoned. Not gonna lie even i feel the same sometimes but i am more of a believer that the new update would come out soon.

PS. I would love to see a proper payoff (sex scene) of Isabel & MC after all the slow build they did between both of them and their final interactions regarding taking risks. Love me some Isabel...;););)
With the way last year went, though, it is just a little more expected this time if the next update takes a little longer than normal.....at least that's how I look at it. And for me, covid wasn't the only issue with 2020. Everything about that year was complete bullshit. 4 relatives and 3 really close friends passed away, and none were due to covid. The beginning of the year started out with a random large tornado completely demolishing my area and putting tons of people out of homes and work....myself being one that was out of work. Luckily, my parents are ok with me mooching off of them in times like that. But, with everything that went down last year, it doesn't phase me if this next update takes longer, cause I can just assume times got a little tough for Hope.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Even I still check that page, every once in a blue moon. It was my favorite game at one point. There are a couple games in here that were abandoned, and someone else has taken over the development lately. The page itself doesn't get updated, but the new developers will comment in them at times to keep people updated on their progress. Games are still tagged abandoned.
As for Astrid, the developer just vanished. No one knows what actually happened. Maybe death, maybe the dev just stopped caring all together, but people I guess just have gotten lost in a reminiscent sorta conversation, at this point. lol
Hard to explain why that happened.
Well, I saw something like that when Edensin vanished but after abondoned tag his threads died too except "What happaned to dev" questions. Considering what you said I am assuming no one really liked his games or being abondoned for too long really kills fans. :unsure: Reminiscent conversations under a abondoned games thread and another dev taking someone elses abondoned game is really suprising for me. You really destroyed my argument :ROFLMAO:

With the way last year went, though, it is just a little more expected this time if the next update takes a little longer than normal.....at least that's how I look at it. And for me, covid wasn't the only issue with 2020. Everything about that year was complete bullshit. 4 relatives and 3 really close friends passed away, and none were due to covid. The beginning of the year started out with a random large tornado completely demolishing my area and putting tons of people out of homes and work....myself being one that was out of work. Luckily, my parents are ok with me mooching off of them in times like that. But, with everything that went down last year, it doesn't phase me if this next update takes longer, cause I can just assume times got a little tough for Hope.
Sorry for your losses, I hope 2021 treats you much better

Reactions: FookU2

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Well I read some of the previous comments/ discussions but couldn't really understand, I'm still confused, is this abandoned or not? On hold or something like that?

Reactions: Jan Banan

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is this game abandoned? (Don't hit me, just kidding!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How are all you members of the extended DeLuca family doing today?
I see our resident troll scrotum is still giving out facepalms, I gained 21 today - woohoo!!
Oh, he's still going strong :) Me and Ava even talked to him a bit over at the WTHI thread :)

It seems the thread here is in a sort of slumber mode waiting for the new update :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And the reason it has taken a little longer is because Hopes is redoing a part of the game, like the contracts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this game abandoned? (Don't hit me, just kidding!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How are all you members of the extended DeLuca family doing today?
I see our resident troll scrotum is still giving out facepalms, I gained 21 today - woohoo!!
damn, you are relentless, give the poor troll a break...:FacePalm:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, he's still going strong :) Me and Ava even talked to him a bit over at the WTHI thread :)

It seems the thread here is in a sort of slumber mode waiting for the new update :)
WTHI - Where The Heart Is?

damn, you are relentless, give the poor troll a break...:FacePalm:
LMAO - I was praising him, honest! :cool:

MOAR Facepalm!!! 1613683922317.png 1613683947218.png 1613683974232.png 1613684110273.png 1613684204445.png 1613684240865.png :eek::p
(How cute is the critter!!? lol)

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, emotional impact, or what!!?
Welcome to the site, you've started with (IMHO) one of the best games here!! (y)
I have a new request for F95zone staff. Maybe we should get the option to facepalm facepalm trolls. You can react to a reaction only if it's a facepalm from someone who has given out more than 2 facepalms in an hour. :) (responded to your comment cause you received a facepalm from the troll. lol)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes