whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have a new request for F95zone staff. Maybe we should get the option to facepalm facepalm trolls. You can react to a reaction only if it's a facepalm from someone who has given out more than 2 facepalms in an hour. :) (responded to your comment cause you received a facepalm from the troll. lol)
1613740237038.png I logged in yesterday to 21. Only 9 today, I'm losing my touch and feeling the troll neglect, now. :cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1043979 I logged in yesterday to 21. Only 9 today, I'm losing my touch and feeling the troll neglect, now. :cry:
yup, thats what happens in overtrolling...the poor thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the side note, Hopes is quiet lately, there is not that many scandinavians here either...:unsure:
hmmmh.......those damned bastards, it has to be beta-testingo_O:BootyTime:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
on the side note, Hopes is quiet lately, there is not that many scandinavians here either...:unsure:
hmmmh.......those damned bastards, it has to be beta-testingo_O:BootyTime:
Yay! Here's hoping!! Beta test hopefully means release is reasonably close, barring any show-stopping errors!
Unsure why your post prompted a facepalm, disappointed it's not from our resident bridge dweller though.
Had double excitement for a moment - potential beta + facepalm troll, at the same time! Too much! I'm overloaded! :ROFLMAO:

Back to serious discussion, though - are the beta testers mostly scandinavian folks?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yay! Here's hoping!! Beta test hopefully means release is reasonably close, barring any show-stopping errors!
Unsure why your post prompted a facepalm, disappointed it's not from our resident bridge dweller though.
Had double excitement for a moment - beta + facepalm troll, at the same time! Too much! I'm overloaded! :ROFLMAO:
was kidding about beta-testing, not sure where the game stands atm, though i do hope there could be some betatruth:unsure:
a bit of provoking, or trolling, if you wanna it that way;):BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
lmfao this guy's persistent if nothing else, what actually happened here between you lot

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lmfao this guy's persistent if nothing else, what actually happened here between you lot
what do you think?
the troll in heat needs good fuck, yet sadly no one found him attractive enough (even those with gay-monsters kink).
he just keeps lurking in hope there is some troll-fucker who will not find him repulsive and will bang him good...;)

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Woohoo! 36 trollpalms today! I'm feeling the looooove :love:
Seriously, does need some more imagination used with these names, though.
These are seriously lacking. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1044480
Jesus Christ, how empty does your life have to be to troll a pirate forum (or any forum for that matter). I do wonder if age verification would block a lot of this shit but probably not! :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Jesus Christ, how empty does your life have to be to troll a pirate forum (or any forum for that matter). I do wonder if age verification would block a lot of this shit but probably not! :ROFLMAO:
lol so true, this is the only attention it receives, which is an extremely sad state of affairs for someone's life.
1613758836794.png
He's going through roughly 5-6 alt accounts per day at the moment, so at least it's keeping him occupied.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes