HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Now you guys are getting a little taste on how it is to be a dev, heh.
Tho, this one is on the more extreme side on things that is for sure.
It does require to be a bit thick-headed and to be able to laugh at things so kudos to you guys!

Ps. You don't want to compete with me on the facepalm received. I have a feeling I got a couple of extras

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It does require to be a bit thick-headed and to be able to laugh at things so kudos to you guys!

Ps. You don't want to compete with me on the facepalm received. I have a feeling I got a couple of extras
lol If this is entertaining you half as much as it is us, it's worth it. (y)
He's stopped posting now. Just reaction spam, which is utterly irrelevant in my eyes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Yeah, I don't doubt you'll win ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1044915
Who's an edgy little virgin......good boy!
Hey, come on, it took him all day to come up with that and tie it in with his new name!
At least he took our suggestion about his name choices being unimaginative & repetitive to heart.
Well, the repetitive part, anyway. Imagination still sorely lacking.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So I've been away from f95 for about a month now, what did I miss, anything I should know? any new previews of the missions? any crazy new theory?
The notorious Filius Canis in the last update somehow materialized himself into the real world and trolling/facepalming/getting banned/creating a new account/repeating the cycle. You can't find anything crazier than this right now.

other than that, the update has been in testing and proofreading process for a while now

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
Hopasgaming you said game will be ready in january but it's february already, comrade don't say something if you can't keep it

Reactions: Deadshot101
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes